Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Volvidonfarming Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Volvidonfarming Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volvidonfarming

Go down 
+4
Esham
Chagrilled
Sir Tristen
Sketchyyo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchyyo
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 pm

so im in hr6 and i wanted to farm volvidon so im 3/5 of the set but i need vovlvidon rick racks and omniplegia sacs ive killed him 10+ times but neither of those have dropped do i get them somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Sir Tristen
Aptonoth
Sir Tristen

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:39 pm

I got both from him on high rank. I did the Moga dual volvidon quest to get my set. Good money. Fast hunt. 2 volvis to carve.
Back to top Go down
Sketchyyo
Aptonoth

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:09 pm

well ive done 0 offline quest so whats the best place to get from online ? the gather quest in hr4 is the only place for high rank i think
Back to top Go down
Chagrilled
Chagrilled

Thank you Points : 34

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 pm

there is no real way online to farm volvidon high rank, you just have to d it offline, or make due with the random chance for it. same deal with high rank azuros iirc

you should do offline btw. you get farms and fishing boats for producing a lot of resources, along with the shakalakas, which you can bring with you if you duo online. the longer you leave it, the more tedious it is to do (no one enjoys having to clear quests you vastly outrank)
Back to top Go down
Esham
Aptonoth

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:00 pm

I had volvi show up yesterday in my sandy plains harvest tour. really caught me off guard but not really worth it as the rewards were not the best.

I think the rickracks are from busting his shell and the sacs are just generic carves.
Back to top Go down
MHAEL
Aptonoth
MHAEL

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:07 pm

volcano tour - G rank - go to area 5 - he spawns there at 2 minutes when paw pass ticket arrives.

If he doesn't spawn... restart.

I got my paral vermillion blood axe like that.
Back to top Go down
PhilJor231
Kelbi

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:52 pm

for the OMNIPLEGIA SAC try capturing it's a 38% chance of getting one as a capture reward verses 12% for the carve.
and the rickrack can be gotten at low level so it won't take as long to get that far in the village quests.
low level is 60% chance as quest reward and high level is a 52% for 2 of them as a quest reward

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:15 am

Honestly, you should just play through the offline content for the Shakalaka companions and the farm anyways. Not to mention the quests for farming HR volvidon and Giggnox are very nice. A weird bit of advice though is that Village HR monsters are about the same as their Tanzia counterparts- I feel as though some of them are actually harder in the Village quests than in their port counterparts (not sure how that works, but I tend to have more trouble with village Deviljhos, Uragaans, Pink Rathians than the HR Port ones)

HR Volvi armor should take 4 of 5 runs tops of the double Volvi quest. Since you already have much of the parts, you'll be able to pick it up in 2 or 3 runs for the Sacs, but you'll probably get the Rickrack from your LR Volvi hunt.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:07 am

I agree, offline dual quest is an easy way to get both items. I did maybe 4-5 runs of that and I have everything for the armor except for the mosnter broth, need the bag lady to carry toadstools as i accidentally used my last one for bombs and cant grow more at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volvidonfarming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volvidonfarming   Volvidonfarming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volvidonfarming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate-
Jump to: