Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
More G rank questions.  Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
More G rank questions.  Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More G rank questions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dross
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

More G rank questions.  Empty
PostSubject: More G rank questions.    More G rank questions.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:23 am

I have solo'd my way 6* quests, even crafted the standard Helios X with a Z coil set. The set seems pretty versatile and I have been able to gem in a lot of extras for each particular fight I need.

So my questions are:
What method are people using to solo green plesi? He is beating me to a pulp. Mostly it is the tail swipe that is getting me. Anyone know of any good tutorials on this one?

Can I build a charmer set at 6*. I can't seem to find a way to make this work.

Thanks for any help. I really need to find some local players to help with the fights, the couple guys at work that play haven't even got through village low rank an just don't seem motivated.
Back to top Go down
juniglee
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: More G rank questions.    More G rank questions.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:28 am

I hated fighting Plessy, but I finally got to solo-ing him. I went with getting Felyne Watercaller to reduce damage from water attacks, as well as Defense (L) and Health +50 from food bonuses.

I was using a Long Sword to get him. I felt the Thunder LS in the game were pretty weak at that point, so I went with a Dios LS.

Here's a video I found for G-Rank Plesioth (not Green), only difference between regular and Green Plessy is the water beam they shoot while underwater - Green Plessy prefers to use the left to right sweeping beam, instead of the single direction one. Green Plessy also goes to land more often when enraged. Another tip I can offer is that you can use Frogs to pull him out of the water, he'll flop around on land for a long while when fished out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d4qPgBwwIE&list=PLC5CABFC5A900C876

Outside of that, I can't really help you with Ples as I hate killing Ples, and have only ever done it primarily for key quests to unlock other quests.

You can get a charmer set at 6*. Build a full Arzuros X set, find a Charm that has Charmer +4 minimum, and you're good to go - the set gives you +6. You can also add a bunch of other farming related skills - my Arzuros X set has Divine Whim, Speed Gatherer, Honey Gatherer, Charm Chaser, Anti-Theft, and Gourmand, I've only had to gem in Anti-Theft and Divine Whim, and I got Charm Chaser from a Charmer +4 charm.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: More G rank questions.    More G rank questions.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:45 am

I used goldbeard hbg with azure los armor. Easy 5 minute fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More G rank questions.    More G rank questions.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More G rank questions.
Page 1 of 1