Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Online and offline? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Online and offline? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online and offline?

Go down 
+6
Otoshimo
Lalo
TheLaw
Yuki
Ares
Lagiacrus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lagiacrus
Kelbi
Lagiacrus

Thank you Points : 0

Online and offline? Empty
PostSubject: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:08 pm

/pokr/ Ok so I have never played online; only offline. Online looks really fun and I was wondering: Can you get items and make armor and weapons in online? Or do you make them offline, then play online? Also, do you keep items you make online (IF YOU CAN MAKE ITEMS) in offline mode?
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Lagiacrus wrote:
/pokr/ Ok so I have never played online; only offline. Online looks really fun and I was wondering: Can you get items and make armor and weapons in online? Or do you make them offline, then play online? Also, do you keep items you make online (IF YOU CAN MAKE ITEMS) in offline mode?

Sorry dude, the servers were just shut down a few weeks ago. Gotta get 3 ultimate and join the rest of us on the wiiU :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Lagiacrus
Kelbi
Lagiacrus

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Shut down?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:47 pm

The online servers for MH3 were closed recently meaning no one can access any of the online content. Unlike the freedom series the content is locked to players unless they have access to the online mode. Sadly after a three year run tri's servers have come to a close.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Sadly Yes, the servers for Monster Hunter 3 Tri have come to a close, just as Yuki said:
Yuki wrote:
meaning no one can access any of the online content.

This is sad if you have just come into the series, and you feel left out because you cannot get the high end materials for armor and weapons, if you had a WiiU and MH3U you can get all of the materials offline and online, with 3U essentially being made for 3DS and the 3DS not intended of having online play, they made the content available.

Sadly, the Tri servers are closed meaning you'll no longer be able to access the online content, unless you modded your Wii and hacked to get the armor sets and weapons - unfortunately, those who have modded our Wiis cannot disclose any information about hacking as it's against the forum rules. I don't recall you introducing yourself, Welcome to the forums! /yes/
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Spoiler:

If you manage to mod your wii (which isnt that hard) you can unlock all the online quests for offline play and that's the only way I find tri to be a good MH now.

Online had a ton of more quests than offline and it had High rank monsters with new items to craft stronger armor and weapons, in adition to that the online mode also had 3 new monsters: Deviljho, Alatreon and Jhen Mohran.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:27 am

Lalo wrote:
Spoiler:

If you manage to mod your wii (which isnt that hard) you can unlock all the online quests for offline play and that's the only way I find tri to be a good MH now.

Online had a ton of more quests than offline and it had High rank monsters with new items to craft stronger armor and weapons, in adition to that the online mode also had 3 new monsters: Deviljho, Alatreon and Jhen Mohran.

Which if you do,

Jhen is more boring than watching algae grow,
Alatreon is more UUUGH than anything else in tri
Jho is so friggin' fun... like seriously it's that awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:54 am

Due to the overwhelming amount of recent posts on these topics forum policies on this situation need to be defined more clearly.
Due to legal reasons the explanation, use, links to, promotion of and descriptions of hacks cannot be posted within these forums. The MHWiki Forum is often visited by and seeks to maintain a positive relationship with those companies that produce and distribute the Monster Hunter Games. As such we must maintain and follow a certain legal stand point on some issues regardless of personal opinions. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Kitahari
Kelbi
Kitahari

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:48 am

yes you can. but sadly you'll have to get monster hunter ultimate
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:02 am

As I got Tri only at the end of August, I've never been online. Can't afford a Wii-U either at the moment. Although I'm stuck offline, i still manage to have fun with the game. (Although that one mission where the Lagiacrus makes a surprise appearance is probably the hardest for me...) ~Myra
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:43 am

Myra the Sark wrote:
As I got Tri only at the end of August, I've never been online. Can't afford a Wii-U either at the moment. Although I'm stuck offline, i still manage to have fun with the game. (Although that one mission where the Lagiacrus makes a surprise appearance is probably the hardest for me...) ~Myra

:D I still play it too sometimes for the LOLz of owning offline monsters.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallinRain
Popo
DarkFallinRain

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:09 pm

i really hate the fact that the servers shut down.I would have loved your reaction to seeing deviljho in a high rank quest the first time and the special event quests that came with the game during certain days.Lucky,Mh3g is out,making all the quests that were online offline. The online mode was fun,but now we just gotta look to the future instead of the past. I mean look at the bright side, mh4 might come to america and mh3g is out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online and offline?   Online and offline? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online and offline?
Page 1 of 1