Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Johnson
Khezu

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills   Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:53 am

See topic.

The Armor Skills I have are:

Normal/Rapid Up
Steadiness +1
Use Any Normal S
Flame Aura
Fire Atk +1

BTW, I am still facing Baleful Nox, but I find gunning him works better than being forced to bounce bomb him off the ceiling.

Also, I am also going to post this on gamefaqs.com's message board to get as many opinions as possible.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills   Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Are you in village or port? If your in Village, Wroggi S armor is one of the few with Normal Up, so I would go for that. An "okay" bowgun to use is the Type 46 Gunflage II if you managed to get 2 Duramboros horns for the bowgun. it can seige normal Lv3 and Water, which are both good against Baleful.

If your doing port and have access to Azure, I would def get Rath Soul armor, gem in HGE and get a decent Normal Shot HBG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills   Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:37 pm

^ Think he already has the armor with those skills... Just needs a bow to match.

To take full advantage of the skills listed I would suggest the Rathian path for HBowGuns.. Pink Rathin Mainly.. though it doesn't have many ammo options the Empress's Blossom Has good power starting out, uses Flaming S that will be bosted by the Fire attack +1 and will have even better stediness than it's "Normal". Though the reload speed is a bit slow.

There are better BG's later on but starting out and with the skills listed that should be fairly easy to get and is a decent one overall.

My other choice would be the Dios Blaster.. Takes a bit more to upgrade but is also a good pairing if you are focusing on just those listed skills..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills   Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good gun to accompany some armor skills
Page 1 of 1