Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST

Go down 
+4
Antari18
Otoshimo
dcj91x
JAGGIRIPPER
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JAGGIRIPPER
Popo
JAGGIRIPPER

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Empty
PostSubject: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Right I finally managed to completed the insane mad quest today fainting twice and I do have to say that quest is pure insane after trying it all day long and working out the best strategy I manages to conquer it with 7 mins remaining but seriously that was hard work .
But I managed to work out that the key is lots of mega dash juices traps bombs and and to take out I lagi in at least 15 mins which I used traps and bombs to do that , but yes I lagi is the key to it all I had about half hour to deal with the other two an that even went o the wire but yes brachydios does most ov work for u on azure rathlos then u only have to deal with brachydios .
But I just wanted tell u how goddam happy I feel after doing that quest so haaaaaappppppyyyyyyyy also I used the ultimate mask and false felyne .
But anyone who thinks this quest is easy think again and go In Prepared
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Sounds like fun... What weapon were you using?
Back to top Go down
JAGGIRIPPER
Popo
JAGGIRIPPER

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:53 pm

I cheesed killed lol
Back to top Go down
JAGGIRIPPER
Popo
JAGGIRIPPER

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 pm

But I have tryed it with dual swords and switch axe and gaiden epically on them occasions and did Breyer with the kelbi bow and there is a trick not o get by I lagi 's lighting strike always go to the left as he always shoots it to the righy
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:41 pm

JAGGIRIPPER wrote:
Right I finally managed to completed the insane mad quest today fainting twice and I do have to say that quest is pure insane after trying it all day long and working out the best strategy I manages to conquer it with 7 mins remaining but seriously that was hard work .
But I managed to work out that the key is lots of mega dash juices traps bombs and and to take out I lagi in at least 15 mins which I used traps and bombs to do that , but yes I lagi is the key to it all I had about half hour to deal with the other two an that even went o the wire but yes brachydios does most ov work for u on azure rathlos then u only have to deal with brachydios .
But I just wanted tell u how goddam happy I feel after doing that quest so haaaaaappppppyyyyyyyy also I used the ultimate mask and false felyne .
But anyone who thinks this quest is easy think again and go In Prepared

JAGGIRIPPER wrote:
But I have tryed it with dual swords and switch axe and gaiden epically on them occasions and did Breyer with the kelbi bow and there is a trick not o get by I lagi 's lighting strike always go to the left as he always shoots it to the righy

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
JAGGIRIPPER
Popo
JAGGIRIPPER

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:39 pm

My English is not and I ain't got good grammar sorry
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:37 pm

MOH is easily doable solo. With traps, bombs, flashes it's basically playground. But good job i guess...
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:38 pm

could it kill you to use a period, comma, or something....

every time you post something i wanna read it until I get like 3 words in when it sounds like a chinese chicken trying to write an email in text-talk... -_-
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:42 pm

THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Eb610
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Skinsword
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:50 am

I had G Brach armor and a max brach SNS. It took me two tries to kill it because I got totally caught off guard when Brach and Azure Rathalos showed up at the same damn time.

My next trip, I just brought along a whole bunch of flash bombs and the quest got dumpstered EZ
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:45 am

I love this quest, I do it for money :D congratulations on your success! I've yet to defeat it with a bow, but I've killed them with a hammer, HH, LBG and gunlance. It's just a great mission!
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:47 am

did it on my second try...first time i forgot to bring max pots...

:| just need a lot of patience and a lot of items (entire slots filled up...)
Back to top Go down
JAGGIRIPPER
Popo
JAGGIRIPPER

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:23 pm

I found there is a trick to ivory lagi when he shoots his damn insane lighting strike always goto the right cause he shoots it to the left , cause he catches u every time u go the same way he shoots it
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:48 pm

JAGGIRIPPER wrote:
I found there is a trick to ivory lagi when he shoots his damn insane lighting strike always goto the right cause he shoots it to the left , cause he catches u every time u go the same way he shoots it
Who would've guessed that the way to avoid something is to go the OPPOSITE direction?
/sarcasm/
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
JAGGIRIPPER wrote:
Who would've guessed that the way to avoid something is to go the OPPOSITE direction?
/sarcasm/

pfft who does that? man up and just block it with your body. nothing you can't just walk off.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:57 pm

I must have gotten lucky, because I never found that quest hard at all. However, I was using G rank armor with a G rank weapon. Kelbi Bow to be exact. I noticed that the I. Lagiacus took a long time to kill, but the others went fairly smoothly because I had Evasion +2. All I remember was I beat it with plenty of time to spare. And no, I'm not trying to say the the Kelbi Bow is good, I'm just saying that's the weapon I used.

EDIT - I had to add that final sentence before you haters start jumping all over me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST   THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST
Page 1 of 1