Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 20 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 20 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Managed to beat the triple Gigginox quest earlier.
On a side note, my sister's trying to solo Alatreon.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Myra the Sark wrote:

G rank or High rank? I've done the High rank village version with the hammer (My times aren't the best, but they aren't too shabby either. My best is about 12 minutes I think). It's hard to get the hang of it, but once you get it down it's a lot of fun. Pounding that heading is very satisfying.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:29 am

I helped Ken get to HR 7, we shot many bullets into them Brach butts.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:27 am

did some charm farming today, finally got my desired Freelemnt+6 Destroyer+4 talisman, perfect for my Mosgharl X, also finishing off my weapon balancing, with almost 500 uses in each category, and finished today at HR 835.

Still trying to get my steadyhand+3 talisman for my bow set :/
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:09 pm

My youngest sibling now has all of the Azure Los set except for the helm, and my older sis has some pieces for the Pink Ian set.
We definitely had some fun with this, though it seemed they ended up having some trouble when I decided we should do Pink Ian quests to try to get our sis more of her set later last night. We also fit in some mining so that they could try to get armor spheres for their armor and ore to make them, with me also trying to get Tru ones and Meldspar Ore, along with Earth Crystals. I am now rank 190 as of yesterday cat
Upsetting to recall that my sis was only planning on staying two nights (last night would've been the second one) before heading back to where she's been staying, but at least the brother that's been playing MH3U still has gotten better at the game... Might be able to get him to the Miralis urgent and maybe even get him to the eight star quests with just the two of us Yes by vort 
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:08 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:

G rank or High rank? I've done the High rank village version with the hammer (My times aren't the best, but they aren't too shabby either. My best is about 12 minutes I think). It's hard to get the hang of it, but once you get it down it's a lot of fun. Pounding that heading is very satisfying.
High-rank online. She only uses dual-swords; everything else is too slow for us.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:32 pm

My "Green Arrow" update

Hunting Journal - Page 20 Img_2013

.. it's a tough call between just making it look like the Green Arrow and having skills as well... I may just go ahead and do a straight outfit and forgo the skills to see how it looks.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:15 pm

dcj91x wrote:
My "Green Arrow" update

Hunting Journal - Page 20 Img_2013

.. it's a tough call between just making it look like the Green Arrow and having skills as well... I may just go ahead and do a straight outfit and forgo the skills to see how it looks.
Make both! And then tell me how to make both please. Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:51 pm

So we went for another round at Jhen, and killed him with less than a minute left. Both of us were using Dragon-element dualswords. She got three Elder-dragon bloods...while I got two Earth Dragongems in the reward screen.
I repeat, TWO.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:06 am

Myra the Sark wrote:
So we went for another round at Jhen, and killed him with less than a minute left. Both of us were using Dragon-element dualswords. She got three Elder-dragon bloods...while I got two Earth Dragongems in the reward screen.
I repeat, TWO.

Nice! Although, we're you planning to make something with them? If so, then that means you outdid the desire censor. Which that is where getting "rare" items is so hard. Like I needed one King's Frill from the G. Jaggi. It took me 6 G. Jaggis to get just one. -_-

As for an actual hunting journal post, my character I started on my 3DS just got to the real monsters that you can fight on the 5* village quests. Hoping to knock Ceadeus down pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:13 pm

OK.. finished updating it and got the skills and looks..more or less.

Skills:

evasion+2
crit eye+2
combo rate+1
recov up
focus

(Picture not working)

I think overall I am satisfied.. not really too much more I can do overall except play around with the skills here and there.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:44 pm

dcj91x wrote:

Skills:

evasion+2
crit eye+2
combo rate+1
recov up
focus

(Picture not working)

I think overall I am satisfied.. not really too much more I can do overall except play around with the skills here and there.

Wow. That's pretty good. I personally have found it quite hard getting a set that looks good and has good skills too.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Since I'm going for a "Theme" it's a bit tricky.. I could just do a full set but then it wont have he look or the skills that match the character.. So it's a bit of a work around.
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:40 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:
I repeat, TWO.

Nice! Although, we're you planning to make something with them? If so, then that means you outdid the desire censor. Which that is where getting "rare" items is so hard. Like I needed one King's Frill from the G. Jaggi. It took me 6 G. Jaggis to get just one. -_-

As for an actual hunting journal post, my character I started on my 3DS just got to the real monsters that you can fight on the 5* village quests. Hoping to knock Ceadeus down pretty soon.
I'm using one to upgrade the LS, but I'll need another to get the full armor set.
I managed to solo Jhen with ten minutes left. And i finally got an Elderdragon Blood from him.
Not to mention I brought down Ceadeus in one round.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:38 am

dcj91x wrote:

Skills:

evasion+2
crit eye+2
combo rate+1
recov up
focus

(Picture not working)

Really nice getting those on that set, I have almost the same skillset with Green Narga stuff. (I don't have Combo Rate, but I have Stam Recov)

And also, my brother is getting his Wii U TODAAAAY!
He's gonna be borrowing my MH3U but I'll join him with my 3DS version.
He hasn't used half the weapons on it since MHFU so he's gonna have fun getting used to them all. Said he's planning to use a bow, the same as what I'm using right now. 
I also realised my preferred style is similar to Final Fantasy Rangers. I like using Bows and Swords. I like how anything I have trouble using a Bow on I find really easy using a Sword N Shield. (I HATE fighting Sand Barioth with a bow but find it really easy with a SnS)
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:25 pm

GobulHunterJames wrote:
And also, my brother is getting his Wii U TODAAAAY!
He's gonna be borrowing my MH3U but I'll join him with my 3DS version.
He hasn't used half the weapons on it since MHFU so he's gonna have fun getting used to them all. Said he's planning to use a bow, the same as what I'm using right now. 
I also realised my preferred style is similar to Final Fantasy Rangers. I like using Bows and Swords. I like how anything I have trouble using a Bow on I find really easy using a Sword N Shield. (I HATE fighting Sand Barioth with a bow but find it really easy with a SnS)

That's cool that you can play together. I'm trying to get my brother to get a 3DS for MH4U but he wants a WiiU first then the DS when he can.

I've been busy recently upgrading my weapons and making new armor sets. I finally got my Eclipse Gambit HBG. I made the Arken Antiphon. Got a few brachy palliums in my quest for gems. Finished my Selene Moonbroken Bow. Got a nice evade distance +6 talisman. I started using dual swords and I really like them. Found some cool people to hunt with. And this was really funny, while hunting nibelsnarf there was a bomb sitting in the middle of the area and the nibelsnarf was chasing someone with its mouth open and then the bomb disappeared... A few seconds later the nibelsnarf, in a different place than where the bomb originally was, had an explosion inside it. It had eaten the bomb! I laughed out loud when I saw that.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:33 pm

^Nibelsnarf eating bombs is always so dang funny... I love watching them eat one, then just waiting for the explosion to kick in xD

My youngest sibling and I teamed up for a while today while our older sis was at work. We got his Azure Rathalos set completed, then did the Diablos and Sand Barioth quests he needs to get closer to ranking up. Lost to the Black Diablos, but I was sort of expecting that to happen with his first time facing her on G-rank. At least we did enough mining that he was able to max out his Azure set, and we did some arena rounds to work on armor sets that use those coins cat
After she returned home, we gave a go at her urgent, Dire Miralis. The first try was unsuccessful, but we succeeded the second time, and she went up to twenty-five... Not very high, but, then again, she doesn't play often ^^"
They're both seeming eager for Brachy, so we're probably going to do some Brachy matches here after I make this post.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:07 am

While my brother get's through the village I've decided to finish off the rest of my village quests.
I accidentally killed the low rank Uragaan meant for capture. All I was using was the Rafalga Sandbow. It didn't even get a chance to limp.
I also found out that I'd never unlocked the Diablos' introductory scene and that the Gobul can appear in Moga Woods.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:44 am

Went back in to the hunt after another break. Working on my second char, a pure lance user that had never been to the port. I noticed I had done every single quest except "The Shimmering Darkness" aka Alatreon, but I felt I was out of practice, so I went to hunt a few Deviljhos. then did a few attempts at Alatreon, being too greedy and dying to him, until I decided... WTH, I am a lancer... and its all about patience and taking safe opportunities: 35 Mins later, dead Alatreon... nothing G Rank on me whatsoever ^_^... in fact, no port quests whatsoever.

Weapon: Dios Lance+
Skills: Guard 2
Guard Up
Autoguard
Iron Defence
Fast Sharpening
-constitution

Now I feel like making Alatreon armor/weapons and heading to Online port just to show off to.. whoever wants to see :-D
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Just reached the almighty HR of 900, now 99 more to go! :3
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:08 pm

Make the quest that bumps you to 999: Harvest Shroom
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:05 am

Well I've hunted a lot with my brother now. Since I last made that post about my brother getting through the village I've made full Gigginox X, Zinogre X and made a bunch of weapons.
I got crazy lucky the last 2 nights with hunting, ended with a Brach pallium, 2 Brach Gems, 4 Zinogre Jaspers, 3 Zin Skymeralds, 3 Nargacuga mantles and the best one, carving 2 Deviljho Gems in a row and getting a 3rd in the reward of the same quest.
...I still can't get Rathalos Mantles and my brother keeps getting Dire Dragongems. xD
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:28 pm

GobulHunterJames wrote:
Well I've hunted a lot with my brother now. Since I last made that post about my brother getting through the village I've made full Gigginox X, Zinogre X and made a bunch of weapons.
I got crazy lucky the last 2 nights with hunting, ended with a Brach pallium, 2 Brach Gems, 4 Zinogre Jaspers, 3 Zin Skymeralds, 3 Nargacuga mantles and the best one, carving 2 Deviljho Gems in a row and getting a 3rd in the reward of the same quest.
...I still can't get Rathalos Mantles and my brother keeps getting Dire Dragongems. xD

Sweet. As for those Dire Dragongems, if you don't need them, you can usually get at least one per quest. I was averaging that once when I was pierce running it (About 5 minutes per quest or less). Ended up getting about 8-10 of them in an hour or two.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Since I got my last award months ago I thought I may have not played as much, but have still somehow got to HR 500 +

Last night was the first time I've done H Jhen with a team of gunners, we did too well. Entered the final show down then killed it before it got onto the field so we couldn't carve  /trl/ 
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Enkidu wrote:
Last night was the first time I've done H Jhen with a team of gunners, we did too well.  Entered the final show down then killed it before it got onto the field so we couldn't carve  /trl/ 

The only way to do too well is to do something like that, killing a Jhen before it even reaches the area where you can carve it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next