Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:16 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Since online wasn't an option for me today, I made a new SnS set and am almost finished with my Bushido set.
I saw PAiN's Bushido set, so I decided to make my own. I just so happened to have everything I needed. So I made a set with Sharpness +1, Razor Sharp, Awaken, Bombardier, and Evasion +1 (And it only uses one of the three slots that Bushido has, too). Now I just need to do the quest that gives you Bushido a few times and make the Bushido DS.

EDIT - I realized I haven't played with any forumers recently. I need to play with some sometime. All of the forumers that I have in my friends list either don't get on, or don't get on the same times I do. D:
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:58 pm

I DID IT! I beat off JHOZILLA MUAHAHAHAHAHA oh I also got the mini crown award. That's exciting I guess...
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Congratz man Yes by vort How did you get it? By Peco quest or Rage Match?
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:47 pm

Deep-Sixin' dat Jho
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Oh i guess it's different for each person. Glad we both got it out of the way Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Oh i guess it's different for each person. Glad we both got it out of the way Yes by vort
I feel so lucky considering the group I was playing with wasn't even planning on fighting any Jhos when we were doing the triple Peco quest. It would have been bad if the group I was playing with was all newbies who'd get slaughtered by the Deviljho.

@Antari18: When do you play, and how often? I'm getting kinda tired of playing with randoms who are rather inconsistent when it comes to how good they are. I was hoping that maybe we could get together sometime.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Depends, I'm slowly going towards 999 so i'm trying to play everyday (goal at least 10 HR per day meh). But "sometimes" don't feel like playing at all and ends up leaving console for week or so. But I'm not going anywhere and probably stick with 3U till servers dies (like i did with Tri). Anyway I'm living in Europe (GMT+1) so it can be kinda hard to synch. Playing on evenings mostly. But who knows? I saw Will and played with Meta yesterday, so all things possible.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:39 pm

E&Troy wrote:

Don't worry. I have to put up with not being able to join cities 14 out of every 15 times I try to join a city. I often spend up to an hour just trying to join a city that doesn't disconnect me. And once I can finally find a city that I can actually get into, I have to hope the host isn't leaving or anything like that.
I used to have that issue till I changed some setting on my router, basically put your wii in the router's DMZ. I did that and have had pretty much no problems since.

Hey peeps, been a while since I checked in. Been hunting a bit with some other forum members lately which has been good. Slowly getting my remaining awards, only ones left are small crowns, big gold crowns and artisans. Been mostly working on the artisans one lately, found I usually only need to go obtain LR / HR materials, seems I've enough G rank stuff (for now at least). Will occasionally set up a city while I'm farming so some noobs can come along, but it's usually easier to just work offline.

Oh, and actually using some new weapons, been enjoying using the Lance lately, can do serious damage with it and you're pretty hard to hit Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:03 am

I've been making a lot of the weirder armors and weapons lately. I made the Mighty Cornpopper and I'm working on the pumpkin gun for shits and giggles. The speartuna GS also took very little time to make. I got all the speartuna I needed in one quest within 10 minutes. I was pretty surprised. I also made all of the armor from "Flooded Forest Free-for-all!" so I can dick around in it. Mostly just rare commodity farming, so fun stuff.

Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:57 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
I've been making a lot of the weirder armors and weapons lately. I made the Mighty Cornpopper and I'm working on the pumpkin gun for shits and giggles. The speartuna GS also took very little time to make. I got all the speartuna I needed in one quest within 10 minutes. I was pretty surprised. I also made all of the armor from "Flooded Forest Free-for-all!" so I can dick around in it. Mostly just rare commodity farming, so fun stuff.

y u no send me message to hunt wif me
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Sai_ wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:

y u no send me message to hunt wif me
I do my farming at like 1AM haha
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:14 pm

I did some B. Blos (Plain Dangerous) runs today. Got 2 Hardhorns out of about 5 quests. With one of them I finished my Sharpness +1, Awaken, Speed Eating +1, Punishing Draw, Critical Draw, and Speed Sheath set (For my Nero's Angiush, which has one slot that I use). I used the other one for my Cera Cyclord (or whatever the Diablos bow is called).

After I was done hunting, one of my brothers decided he wanted to play SSBB with a GameCube controler, so we find and hook up the wii. It has MH3 in it, so I start that up instead.

After starting it, I almost had a heart attack due to the horrible graphics. It brought back so many memories... So many things were so familier, like the Barioth when it does the move that got taken away when the Nargacuga came back in MH3U.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:15 am

Fighting Zinogre in Moga Woods leads to many frights.
First was a CPeco & Zin, I get the CPeco down some health and it flees to zone 2, I head there, noticing I haven't seen Zin yet, and just before I get into zone 2 Zin pops up right in front of me. I don't even remember what I screamed like xD I think it was like aaaiiiiieegh!
Then it happened again when I got a single Zin, I went looking for it and just before I enter the Jaggi cave, pop, Zin's there.
Finally this one I'm fighting now, I was on low health so I ran into the next zone, used a potion and Zin instantly came in and charged at me.
Zinogre - the jumpscare monster.
Of course it's all worth it for those points and the Jasper I got off the first one. (Even if I have no current use for my jaspers.)
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:23 am

I hunted yesterday after long break. First tried to find 4pt city but failed miserably. Definately less and less people are playing this game unfortunately.

Than hunted some random stuff, helping people etc. I also got this one funny situation when we're doing adv narga+g.narga. We killed normal narga in area 6 and after that green narga land immediately on him and start fighting :D
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Went on a hunt today before going shopping.
I decided to have a go at "Mountain Massacre," which was fun and went well. I was able to get through both the Nargacuga and Rathian pretty quickly, though the Zinogre took some time, giving me a cart while he was at it. After finishing the quest, I ranked up to eighty-six (yeah, might want to work on that), along with getting a Nargacuga and Rathian Mantle in the rewards.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:59 am

Giant Gold Rathian, I swear to goodness I will find you and kill you and hang your head next to my wall of 270 Deviljho heads.

I also made a HBG set I like a lot. Feel free to tell me how shitty it is.

General HBG set:
Peak Performance
Evade Extender
Element Attack Up
Normal/Rapid Up
Halve Hunger
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:34 am

It's pretty damn good if you ask me.

Yesterday i got Evade+4, OOO tali. I was really disappointed when i found out that the one that i need is evade+5, OOO...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Antari18 wrote:
It's pretty damn good if you ask me.
Oh lol. I'm not very familiar with HBGs, so I looked at what seemed useful and put them together. I've been trying to get a lot of practice lately.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Did a Savage Deviljho round with "Bottomless Beast" last night. That went well, though I accidentally got carted once, just when it got into that secret area and I was going to catch it. I stepped in and let my guard down, but I still returned to the scene and caught it in a shock trap cat
I'm unsure of whether or not my Japanese teacher was possibly watching me from where he was sitting, in one of the seats behind me, and I had an audience to this hunt... It was at the anime club holiday party, so he came to see us, and I worked through this hunt in intervals between anime. If he watched, I wonder what he thought :/
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:05 pm

needing some Glowing Slime to make the dios SWAX (which I'll never use) so was hunting Brachy with some randoms over the w'end.  Guess how many slime I got from the first 4 Brachy.... f-en desire sensor.  Got cortex coming out the wazoo but no slime.

At least playing with randoms make me appreciate playing with my friends more, it's so much better when hunting with people who a) know what they're doing, and b) know you well enough to have a good idea what you'll do.  Also lately we've been doing 2 melee, 2 range weapons which has been working really well.  We were about to do a DM and I half jokingly asked if we'd do it in less than 5 minutes.  Ended up doing it in less than 6 Yes by vort so then I thought we should try the event DM and we died horribly.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:36 am

Enkidu wrote:
We were about to do a DM and I half jokingly asked if we'd do it in less than 5 minutes.  Ended up doing it in less than 6 Yes by vort so then I thought we should try the event DM and we died horribly.

Not my fault Miralis thought I was a soft plushy cushion and decided to plant it's ass on me :/, that was the only reason I fainted
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Got all the heavenly items I needed yesterday. Did some solo missions on my 3DS, first try got my Rathalos Mantle, then two Zin Skymeralds. Got online for a hot minute and helped some people with Alatreon. First carve from tail got an Azure Dragonshpire, then another after we killed him. Spent the rest of my time making a set just for looks, trying to make a gunner and use the awesome Stygian arms with the left hand of doom xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:22 am

I made myself a new HH set today. It's not amazing, but I do like it.
The set includes:

Sharpness +1
Knockout King
Stamina Drain
Horn Maestro
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:12 am

Yesterday while doing 4pt runs i found Edgemaster+3, Stamina Drain+6 tali. Pretty much best edgemaster tali in my table. Now i can make some decent Hammer and Hunting Horn sets :D

I can easily fit 4 skills there i.e. Honed Edge, Stamina Thief, Knockout King, Bombardier/Horn Maestro or Honed Edge, Stamina Thief, Speed Sharpening, Evade+1. The only problem is these sets require to work 1 slot weapon :/ so Miralis, Alatreon hammers are out as well as Brachy HH.

Also I'm kind of tired of seeing this Narga Cap Z + nether combination. The other option is Dober X legs which looks just bizarre and obnoxious to me. Who on earth would like the look of it... i wonder why they even implement it in this game. Female Dober looks fine, but male... ugh...
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Female Dober looks fine, but male... ugh...

Male Dober armor is completely disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next