Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
2048, Anyone?  Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
2048, Anyone?  Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2048, Anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

2048, Anyone?  Empty
Post2048, Anyone?

I personally just played this game last night for my first time, but one of my college roommates has been addicted to this game ever since another college friend introduced her to it in March, plus she finally beat it for her first time last night, too. It's pretty addicting, in my personal opinion, along with friends' opinions.
2048 is a game where you combine same numbers, such as a two and a two to make four, then a four and a four to make eight, by moving the tiles around the board in the attempt to make a tile worth 2048, hence the name of the game. While it sounds easy enough, it can make for a good challenge, especially since after every move you do, another tile will appear on the board. Where this tile appears is random, though it's always in an empty spot, of course, and it isn't always a two, but can also be a four.
If you don't reach 2048 before the board fills, you lose.
If you might find it boring to simply work with the basic tile designs, I have found a version someone made with Pokemon for the tiles, and I just found a spot to design your own.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

2048, Anyone? :: Comments

Re: 2048, Anyone?
Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 am by Guest
everyone in my engineering class is playing this. I usually am not one for flash/browser games (except for delirium), so I haven't played it. Rather would play something with more content...(I'm an RPG guy anyways)
dcj91x
Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:55 am by dcj91x
*dcj make an MH version...

los + los = los

hmmmm not sure it's working
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 pm by Oni Zelkami
This game is just Flappy Bird all over again.
dcj91x
Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:22 pm by dcj91x
Oni Zelkami wrote:

THEY CPOIED OFF A NINTENDO GAME TOO??!!
Verity19
Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:25 am by Verity19
dcj91x wrote:
*dcj make an MH version...

los + los = los

hmmmm not sure it's working

You know, I might just make a MH themed one at some point now and post the link here...
Oni Zelkami wrote:

Just curious, but by that, do you mean impossible to win?
I mean, one of my roommates figured out a method to win the game and has now done so four times >.>
My best score thus far is 18728, and I have gotten one 1024 made several times, but I just can't seem to get the second one made :/
Oni Zelkami
Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:30 pm by Oni Zelkami
Quote :
Oni Zelkami wrote:

Just curious, but by that, do you mean impossible to win?
I mean, one of my roommates figured out a method to win the game and has now done so four times >.>
My best score thus far is 18728, and I have gotten one 1024 made several times, but I just can't seem to get the second one made :/

By that I mean it's a game that absolutely no effort was put into, and everyone obsesses over for no good reason.
Verity19
Post Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:50 am by Verity19
^Oh, 'k ^^"
I've never played Flappy Bird, so I wasn't sure at all about what you may have meant, except besides the idea of difficulty, since I've heard people tell me it's a hard game :/
Post  by Sponsored content

2048, Anyone?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: