Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:37 am

Slain the Rusted Kushala Daora.
At first I felt like the fight was dragging on the first phase... Once it hit the 20 minute mark, Kushala fled.

Next fight, slain it in 5-10 minute range. XD
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:08 pm

i did some arena last night, trying to make those charmer earrings for a charm farm set. And god arena is the most torturous god aweful thing in all of games to me, i hate them so much, makes me wonder why, why on earth did capcom add such a horrrible thing to their game DX

other than that, i pretty much finished village story, pretty neat that kushala fight.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:54 am

I cleared out a lot of HR 7 quests. Just have the double Furious Rajang and unarmored double Deviljho quests to go... That will be fun.

EDIT: I beat them. They were easier than I expected. I got a Rajang Nerve, too.

My Caravan Award page is now at 100%. It's all sparkly. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:19 am

Cleared the Dalamadur, now feeling extremely lazy. I'll probably get around to taking care of the quests that showed up after my HR shot up to 61. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 am

Didn't do much.
Got full Garuga X armor. Looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:48 am

Yeah... soo... how are you  supposed to beat the caravaneers challenge?  I cant even get a swing in. Its ridiculous!

Oh yeah and then they Frenzy! wonderful..... Like they were double teaming me fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 am

I get excited whenever I see that a monster can/is frenzie. Gives me a chance to do more damage than normal.

If Caravaneer's challenge is anything like the "monster hunter" final quest in all the other games, it is intended to be done with the maximum stuff you can get in game, and in many cases, proper use of the monsters themselves to inflict damage on each other. So... running around not getting hit is usually what happens for the first 10 minutes, then focus on one when they are tired, rinse and repeat :-P

Cept for MHFU Monster Hunter Quest... always get to Rajang and time out on that one... very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:32 am

The Carvaneers Challenge, is Village Low Rank Urgent, Starts with a Furious Ragang and a fully charged Zinogre. The battlefield is Sanctuary, you know that little thumbprint of land you fight Shag Magala on.  

So it is VERY Claustrophobic.  Then they both can frenzy. The third monster is Sha magala. Dont know if he shows when one is beat or after both are beat... obviously haven't made it that far.

As a Low rank Urgent I cant see that being a TOP TIER Endgame mission.

And teh monsters are only High rank....... Sad by vort

Last edited by Firpi on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Monster calrification)
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:48 am

Firpi wrote:
The Carvaneers Challenge, is Village Low Rank Urgent, Starts with a Furious Ragang and a fully charged Zinogre. The battlefield is Sanctuary, you know that little thumbprint of land you fight Shag Magala on.  

So it is VERY Claustrophobic.  Then they both can frenzy. The third monster is Sha magala. Dont know if he shows when one is beat or after both are beat... obviously haven't made it that far.

As a Low rank Urgent I cant see that being a TOP TIER Endgame mission.

And teh monsters are only High rank....... Sad by vort

How do I unlock that one? I am G2 right now, and I still have some grey check-marks. Do I need to do all the low rank Gathering hall quests to unlock it?
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:55 am

This is a village quest, you need to get red checks on all Village quest levels, except for Village 10. That will gray check until you meet some criteria, since that is where they throw Grank monsters at you.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:20 pm

I have golden check marks on all caravan quests with the exception of 6 Star, and 10 Star. So.... something else is the matter.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Do you have a Silver Check Mark on the 6 star? And finish all the low rank Urgents?

Basically, you need to finish each of the story lines in every town besides Dundorma to unlock it, and they unlock their quests when you go through the Guild Hall, up to beating Dalamadur. Since you are G2, you are probably good there.  

Check the Elder's cave in Cathaar, just in case you missed that one. There is no speech bubble map icon for it.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:49 pm

sniped by th8827.

Yeah the big one is the cave in Cathar.
and you've unlocked Caravan Fatalis, and Akantor? The 10:star: Egg quest is key quest.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Firpi wrote:
sniped by th8827.

Yeah the big one is the cave in Cathar.
and you've unlocked Caravan Fatalis, and Akantor? The 10:star: Egg quest is key quest.
Done, beat and made equipment from Crimson Fatty, I have done Akantor. Going to visit all the world to see if there is something I have missed... Do you get a gold Check on the 6 Star Quests once you do it?
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Yes I did get a gold check before I talked to the Caravaneer and he gave the quest.

The Ace hunter leader give your missions to hunt a few things, one of them being a rajang. Done any of those.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Yes. We are derailing this thread though, so I am no longer going to post on this subject until I find out what I have to do and finish it. ^_^ Thanks for all the help.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:50 pm

You only need to finish village quests 1-6 stars to get caravaaners challenge. Which makes it even more insane, furious rajang is just... painfull to solo, let alone with a frenzy, charged zinogre. I'll have to try this later again, my first attempt was just miserable but now I have wee bit more exp vs rajang so perhaps I can manage this time.

But to do that with just high rank village equipment... oh boy.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Yep... it was that stupid cave in the mountain... I could have sworn it was empty after I did S - Magala... Meh, At least I have "rainbow" color option now ^_^. Don't give up Samochan, I have a total of ... a few thousand hours playing MH games, so it was only natural I finish it on my first try *rubs salt on Samochan's wounds*. :-P
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Im trying it in both Veloci X and GypX with about 470 Def each.

Doesn't matter though since as soon as i get hit once I am wombo comboed to a cart.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:12 pm

i got diablos z armor, the black diablos gunner armor that is, i dont remember what letter it has, but nyah lol
and i love that armor, i adore how the chest piece looks, so dang amazing, best design ive seen on an armor x3
the helmet could seriously be better but luckily the rest of it makes it just okay lol
now i just need money, lots, for some decent bowguns XD
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Firpi wrote:
Im trying it in both Veloci X and GypX with about 470 Def each.

Doesn't matter though since as soon as i get hit once I am wombo comboed to a cart.

I did this quest first try, even though I carted twice within the first five minutes without ever getting a chance to heal.
What I did which seemed to work was 1) always keep both of them in view if you can and 2) mount them.
I used the IG, so that was the only damage I did while both the Zinogre and Rajang were both alive. If you don't use IG, then you'll have to take a slightly different approach. But overall the same. Don't attack unless you are CERTAIN you can hit one of them without getting hit by the other.

It will definitively take awhile, but it's very doable. Even with two carts at the very start (I almost rage quit. Almost.).

All that said, try and do the G-Special arena quest where you fight 3 Tigrex. It's SO fun...
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 pm

Because randoms are bad, my friend and I duo'd the quest, Monster Hunter. Was pretty epic, finished with no carts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:28 am

PAiN--- wrote:
Because randoms are bad, my friend and I duo'd the quest, Monster Hunter. Was pretty epic, finished with no carts.
"Monster Hunter" for which game? In MHFU "monster Hunter" was only available solo. G+ Rank Monsters - 5 of them. Rajang being the last one.
Back to top Go down
XenonFrost
Felyne
XenonFrost

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code: 2380-3368-2984

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:13 am

I farmed a G-Rank Bnahabra Quest over and over for 3 hours, just for Bnahabra Razorwings. asleep
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:50 am

XenonFrost wrote:
I farmed a G-Rank Bnahabra Quest over and over for 3 hours, just for Bnahabra Razorwings. asleep

I am sure many of us can feel your pain.

Work has been busy, havent been able to hunt. So I am charm snipping the Juju Melding... with very poor results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next