Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Nostalgic Self-Indulgence Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Nostalgic Self-Indulgence Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nostalgic Self-Indulgence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

Nostalgic Self-Indulgence Empty
PostNostalgic Self-Indulgence

Was listening to some music I haven't listened to in some years and got hit with big nostalgia waves for the forums I used to frequent back in the day. I have no idea how the hell I still remembered the password for this one but there you go.

11 years since I joined these forums and holy shit how much has changed. Personally and, well, in general. Got through some tough times, got my Architecture diploma and now I'm going through my year-long mandatory army service.

And I'm still in love with Monster Hunter. It certainly has had it's ups and downs but Rise has been a great time for me and I can't wait for Sunbreak. Most amazingly I now have a whole group of friends that enjoys MH and mostly ignores my "back in my days" rants.

Well as I said in the title this is a self indulging post. Think of it like a diary entry, maybe I'll come back after another 5 years and look back at it again :p

To anyone out there that sees this, whatever our relationship had been back when these forums were active, thank you for existing, finding people that were as passionate for these games as me back then, was an amazing experience. Sometimes I do wish that our culture hadn't moved on from internet forums but what can you do.

If anyone wants to add me on the switch my friend code is SW-7295-2622-5903 (I still got dcj91x added after all these years and see him play some games from time to time :p)
I mostly play rpgs these days but when Sunbreak comes around I'll definitely going online for hunts.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Nostalgic Self-Indulgence :: Comments

Will
Re: Nostalgic Self-Indulgence
Post Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:56 pm by Will
Holy guacamole I too am here because I was reminiscing about how much I miss forums and hate that they were replaced by discord.

Please everyone, reject modernity, embrace forums.
Win32error
Post Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:07 am by Win32error
Glad to know i'm not the only one. The nostalgia hits hard occasionally. I got Rise on steam but I do have a switch. Man, been years since I talked to dcj91x.
Akai the White Lightning
Post Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:03 pm by Akai the White Lightning
The nostalgia is real, many good memories here back in the day. Made 3U my favorite game in the series for all the time I got to have with friends.
Firpi
Post Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:11 am by Firpi
Holy smokes. I didn't know this place still existed. I missed it. Haven't found a community like this since this place.so happy I got an email notification. Hi again all's!!
Ares
Post Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:02 am by Ares
Firpi wrote:
Holy smokes. I didn't know this place still existed. I missed it. Haven't found a community like this since this place.so happy I got an email notification. Hi again all's!!
Forumotion begging people to come back lol.
Crystalis
Post Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:52 am by Crystalis
I do prefer Rise on Steam despite having a Switch (which I use for other games), the framerate is just too smooth. 4U was probably the game I played most but I also spent a lot of my time here during the Tri era as well.
Un-Tan
Post Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:21 am by Un-Tan
4U is the best MH ever made and I will fight anyone who says otherwise xD
As for my time here I would say Tri and 3U. The forum was kinda dying by the time 4U was out sadly.
Red
Post Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:57 pm by Red
I didn't think I would come back here again but I saw the email and though I'd look... probably because I do miss it and my old friends here. I'm playing Rise on PC these days along with other non-related games. It's nice to see you all again!
Yes by vort
Post  by Sponsored content

Nostalgic Self-Indulgence

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Monster Hunter General Talk-
Jump to: