Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I miss you guys Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I miss you guys Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I miss you guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

Thank you Points : 27

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

I miss you guys Empty
PostI miss you guys

I've been playing a lot of MH lately, especially the originals, like MH1, the game that started it all for me. I'll never forget going to a bunch of different forums begging for help and understanding, trying to find people to play online with back then. And people were MEAN.

But then I stumbled onto this forum. And Gog, am I glad I did. I came here a few years after the release of Monster Hunter Tri, for some reason or another. Then I decided, "Why not? Why not join and see if I can contribute, I've been playing MH since 2004." Best choice I've ever made.

I made lifelong friends, memes before they were memes, countless hours in the chat box, trying WAY TOO HARD to be a mod, and just unforgettable memories (some good, some bad). Hell, I wrote a damn fanfic of Monster Hunter that was, first of all, terrible, and also, way popular than I thought it would be.

This forum, especially the OG members (from my time) helped me through a lot, mentally, without me ever saying so. We were, and most likely all still are, just a bunch of goofballs who came together because of one Fandom, and it's fantastic.

I miss all of you guys, for real. Hopefully I'll be able to maybe hunt monsters with some of you again!

With much love,
Hermz
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

I miss you guys :: Comments

Un-Tan
Re: I miss you guys
Post Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:21 pm by Un-Tan
It is normal to miss me ;)
But yeah I couldn't agree more. I miss the times when monster hunter was a community. Because of how the newest two games work I can't really see that happening again sadly.
Win32error
Post Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:39 pm by Win32error
Been a while Hermz. I honestly find myself coming back here every few months as well, nostalgia hits hard.

Hit me up in case you want to hunt some monsters or just talk. My discord is win32error.
Post  by Sponsored content

I miss you guys

Page 1 of 1