Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What do u hate most about the tigrex? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What do u hate most about the tigrex? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do u hate most about the tigrex?

Go down 
+15
Silverneo188
Gamer4845
Firpi
nasalsniper312
PlanetRock
blackheart
qwertyuiop1238
SrsDom
sugar2shimmy
Rathalos
aurelia
cadack1096
Tally
Yamatsu
lgswrds_r_us
19 posters

What do you hate about the tigrex?
360 tail whip
What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_lcap5%What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
double bite
What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_lcap2%What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
single bite
What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_lcap5%What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
charge
What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_lcap18%What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
boulder attack
What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_lcap7%What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
rage mode attacks
What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_lcap34%What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 15 ]
all of the above
What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_lcap29%What do u hate most about the tigrex? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
lgswrds_r_us
Aptonoth
lgswrds_r_us

Thank you Points : -3

What do u hate most about the tigrex? Empty
PostSubject: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm

I thought that the tigrex was one of the most difficult monster in MHP2nd and theres SOOO many things to hate about it so i was wondering what do you guys hate about it?

Last edited by lgswrds_r_us on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I voted for the rage mode attacks, as they are overpowered and have odd hitboxes.
As always.
Back to top Go down
Tally
Khezu

Thank you Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:47 am

I'd say charge is the one I have the most trouble with, but especially with one particular circumstance.

When there's a bit of wall between you and him, his charge will wrap around it (as will with any monster), and hence probably hit you.

If I'm fighting him as a lance, I hate the 360 more than the charge. I hope for charges as a lance, cause then I poke him in the tail as he runs by.
Back to top Go down
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:09 pm

umm wheres the none button on this i love tiggy Tigrex
Back to top Go down
aurelia
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:48 am

i also like the tiggy, when he chases my hunter he looks like my kitty chris chasing the other kittys down the hallway (we have wood floors).
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:55 pm

I hate his rage mode attacks. In the desert, Tiggys not so much of a problem, but when im fighting it in the snowy mountains where theres no space, his rage mode tends to cause a lot of spam attacks.
Back to top Go down
sugar2shimmy
Melynx
sugar2shimmy

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:05 pm

I dont really have any dislikes about Tiggy. the only problem I have with him is in the desert. Icant get him to stand still, and i dont feel like wasting my flash bombs on him. However, in the snowy mountains, hes not a problem to me. Besides i like the close quarters of combat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000006730807
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:35 pm

aurelia wrote:
i also like the tiggy, when he chases my hunter he looks like my kitty chris chasing the other kittys down the hallway (we have wood floors).
Finally someone who shares my analogy on tigrex, that he is the coolest cat out there! Tigrex
Back to top Go down
aurelia
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:39 pm

indeed he is, tiggy and chameleos are my 2 favorite beasties so far on unite.
Back to top Go down
SrsDom
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:42 am

Why can't I be the Tigrex and I have to fight the hunter? :')
Back to top Go down
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 am

SrsDom wrote:
Why can't I be the Tigrex and I have to fight the hunter? :')
Because you would spam charges and then you would kill all the hunters and capcom wouldn't want that would they?
Back to top Go down
qwertyuiop1238
Kelbi
qwertyuiop1238

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

when i first tried to kill tigrex, everything. now the only things i hate are when its limping, and you cant kill it no matter what you do.( or your retarded cat wake it up. Mad by vort
Back to top Go down
blackheart
Yian Garuga
blackheart

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

What do u hate most about the tigrex? Thriller_Video_Clip
Why did you necro this?
Back to top Go down
PlanetRock
Cephalos
PlanetRock

Thank you Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:31 am

Tiggy is fun with a gs. Right after a long charge attack stand behind him and charge right when he raises the tip of his tail, that should time it perfectly for you to release it right on his face and make it stagger. You should have Ravanger Blade+ for this quest as it has a good raw.

Watch the charge guides on youtube and tiggy will be a walk in the park.

PS. Hammering works about the same way, Spin then golfswing his face when he turns.
Back to top Go down
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:43 am

I think its unfair that theyre are some people who train and get a rare necronomicon just to bring the dead back, but when it comes to forums anybody can bring a thread back to life =/
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:26 am

nasalsniper312 wrote:
I think its unfair that theyre are some people who train and get a rare necronomicon just to bring the dead back, but when it comes to forums anybody can bring a thread back to life =/

It's all that south west voodoo. Turning peoples heads into lima beans and flicking them off their shoulders. Giving you crazy voices to resurrect dead forums.
Back to top Go down
Gamer4845
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 am

I would vote None if there was a option.His Rage,My Chances.
Back to top Go down
Silverneo188
Diablos
Silverneo188

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Mat086 wrote:
I voted for the rage mode attacks, as they are overpowered and have odd hitboxes.
As always.

I agree, always a pain in the ass. I have no trouble with him out of rage but the second he goes into it im like GTFO lol
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Since I use bows, I find the charge tough. It does a good bit of damage, and has a really wide hitbox, so it's difficult to dodge unless you see it coming.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Although it IS very old, I guess this thread is fine to stay.
Back to top Go down
CeadeusFan4Ever
Kelbi
CeadeusFan4Ever

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 am

EVERYTHING!! God, I wish Capcom never made this HellsSpawn!
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:59 pm

actually none of his attacks bother me, its his potential to spam you that gets me. If he hits you one time, he can then lock you down so the moment you get up every time, he hits you again, and again, and again, until your dead. He fights unfairly and destroys you like it. So its not that i hate him, i found him easy(except on the gathering hall urgent with my roomy who kept getting 1-shot in his best armor), i just disrespect this monster.
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Jojozityjo wrote:
actually none of his attacks bother me, its his potential to spam you that gets me. If he hits you one time, he can then lock you down so the moment you get up every time, he hits you again, and again, and again, until your dead. He fights unfairly and destroys you like it. So its not that i hate him, i found him easy(except on the gathering hall urgent with my roomy who kept getting 1-shot in his best armor), i just disrespect this monster.

true that. i hate it how his taunt does a little damage too. hella annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u hate most about the tigrex?   What do u hate most about the tigrex? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do u hate most about the tigrex?
Page 1 of 1