Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

Yaptap
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 pm by Yaptap
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the Monster Hunter franchise but have been playing Tri for roughly a month. I just have to kill Ceadeus in offline, but now I'm focusing in online mode. I just completed my HR50 urgent last night and am currently HR51 and working on getting full Vangis.

My IGN is Yaptap; feel free to drop in if there's space available! I'm always up for chain-questing.
Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:37 am by Kasumi
Hiya!

Welcome to the wiki forum ^^

Yaptap is it? I'll try to find you :P

and if you ever need help, feel free to find me as well ^^ (IGN = Kasumi)

I love to do....i don't know o.o ANYTHING? XD

Congratz on your urgent by the way XD

Good job!! :cheers:
Yaptap
Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:50 am by Yaptap
Thanks Kasumi I'll probably be on in a few minutes. I'm finishing editing my term paper on spotted hyenas.

I'll probably try to find a group for deviljho hunts since I still need 3 more pieces to complete the Vangis set (have legs and vambraces so far).

Yaptap
1bighiccup
Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:46 pm by 1bighiccup
Sod it, I feel like posting a lot today. May as well introduce my self :P

Soooooo...I've been around on the forums since June. Got promoted to Mod at some point I can't remember...early August, maybe?

Onto my hunting shizz.
Been hunting since release (23rd April). Currently up to HR120ish, 430hrs played. Got everything I wanted, so now I'm onto collecting everything in game. All the armour pieces, all the end path weapons - and yes, that includes all the colour variants.As you can see in my sig, I'm EU. Which means that about 80% of our members cannot quest with me. But is you do happen to want to, you can find me in the forum chatbox nearly everyday. Hell, jump in if you just want to chat! But be warned, the chatbox pretty much belongs to the EU members :P
Ingame, you can normally find me running around with Chagrilled, whilst weilding a Lance, Swax or BG.

Enough about me. Its good to see our numbers growing everyday. A warm welcome to all new members, and may your reward boxes remain full! And please, don't feed the trolls (which we get occasionally).
dcj91x
Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:27 pm by dcj91x
Welcome to the forums 1bighiccup. Glad you could join us! Yes by vort

So Hi all you new people. Have any questions please feel free to ask. The other community members are realy helpful and always willing to let you know what they know. (or make it up and have it sound really good.)
greatjaggiviper
Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:20 pm by greatjaggiviper
dcj91x wrote:
(or make it up and have it sound really good.)

That... Like... That's... Not what I do at all... (cough cough).

Anyways since my presence on the forum has dwindled as of late, I shall say these brief few words about my hunting career in an attempt to revitalise my Aura (such as the Aura you see in Agnaktor, except mine is just, more powerful).

Been on this forum for a while now (since June I think). The first forum I ever actively took part in. Before MHTri, I was a newb. Now: I am a beast with a lance (as well as a LS, bowgun, hammer and of course, the weapon I used to use exclusivey, the GS). And as my name suggests, I have laid to rest many G.Jaggi... Wait a second, why the hell did I bother writing all this when it's in my signature!? (sigh)--> I hate old age... Anyways welcome to all the new members and enjoy your stay! :D

P.S. In case you haven't realised, I'm slightly crazy... :scratch:
Chriz
Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:50 pm by Chriz
You know what I don't think I properly introduced myself yet.

Hi

There you go.
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 am by red-indigo
Im new. Ish.

Never introduced myself properly so may aswell now.

Well MHT was/is my first MH game, I tried the one on PSP briefley once and this is what got me to buy MHT. Now I'm totally hooked like a gobul on a frog.

I like the SnS but have learnt to be a decent non-spamming LS user too. I'm learning lance and will probably try hammer next.

At the moment I haven't fully done offline, most of it though and I am ony a measly HR18 online haha.

So yeah, hi Yes by vort
nasalsniper312
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:41 pm by nasalsniper312
welcome new peoples Yes by vort
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:42 pm by Oni Zelkami
And Chriz...
nasalsniper312
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:00 pm by nasalsniper312
Zelkami wrote:
And Chriz...
fine, and chriz :P
Chriz
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Chriz
Zelkami wrote:
And Chriz...

you seem dissapointed in my introduction
nasalsniper312
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 pm by nasalsniper312
Chriz wrote:
Zelkami wrote:
And Chriz...

me or zel? I'm not dissapointed, but most of us know you so I added you due to zel's comment.
W/e
Welcome Chriz!
Chriz
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:07 pm by Chriz
nasalsniper312 wrote:
Chriz wrote:
Zelkami wrote:
And Chriz...

me or zel? I'm not dissapointed, but most of us know you so I added you due to zel's comment.
W/e
Welcome Chriz!

Zel.

I asked because usually "..." is a sign of dissapointment or annoyance (at least to me anyway).
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:17 pm by Oni Zelkami
No. I just naturally add them to most posts I make...

:D
Kuprin
Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 am by Kuprin
Hey guys. New to the series, newish to MH3; I've been playing for almost a month now, I think, and am into the mid 20s online. Just finished the story offline, and am cleaning up the 6* quests. I'm on semi-randomly on the US servers, anyone here is welcome to add me. Lately it's been weekday afternoons but that's likely going to get shaken up with a job and a move.

Need help with learning Agnaktor. Even watching vids isn't helping. It's just SO WEIRD how badly this guy can roll me compared to everything else in the game.
nasalsniper312
Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:28 am by nasalsniper312
Kuprin wrote:
Hey guys. New to the series, newish to MH3; I've been playing for almost a month now, I think, and am into the mid 20s online. Just finished the story offline, and am cleaning up the 6* quests. I'm on semi-randomly on the US servers, anyone here is welcome to add me. Lately it's been weekday afternoons but that's likely going to get shaken up with a job and a move.

Need help with learning Agnaktor. Even watching vids isn't helping. It's just SO WEIRD how badly this guy can roll me compared to everything else in the game.
hello, welcome to the forums
Dante2310
Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:34 pm by Dante2310
Hi everyone, Im new to the MH series, but I've been playing MH Tri for a while now. Im currently HR 300+ and almost all of my friends already quit, so I could use some company online. Im usually online during the evening (EU Servers). Im also Portuguese, so sorry about my not so good English.
Chriz
Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:33 pm by Chriz
Its wierd how people apologize about how their english skills might be bad even though its completely perfect and fine.

Anyways welcome to teh forums >:D
SpiritOfDarkrai
Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:06 pm by SpiritOfDarkrai
Hi, just started today and I'm just here to discuss MH with a bunch of fellow MH lovers. :D
Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 pm by Kasumi
Welcome Everyone!!!

I love how all the people here are MH loving people ^^

This is Awesome!! XD
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 pm by Oni Zelkami
Well... Why else would they be here?
Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:43 pm by Kasumi
True!

but you know...there just might be people who love to ruin everything like my school friends x.x
Evilpwner
Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:31 pm by Evilpwner
Welcome all new people! Kasumi, I forget, did I add you last night?
Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 pm by Kasumi
Yes you added me :P

nice to hunt with you ^^

look forward to hunt with more people so come find me!! :P

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next