Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 39 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 39 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 39 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

Jojozityjo
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:16 pm by Jojozityjo
i dont have the answer either but welcome to the forum Fallen. I'm sure plenty will know the answer though, we do have a section for pretty much every MH lol
mrpogo
Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:06 pm by mrpogo
Hello. I registered a long time ago so I guess this is a reintroduction. Hi all.
I thought I would become active with the community seem as though I have just bought MH4. Just waiting for delivery! :D
Verity19
Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:22 pm by Verity19
I guess this would be welcome back, then, rather than just a welcome to the forum, MrPogo, though I don't think I've gotten to meet you since I joined, so hello cat
Definitely a good reason to become active here again, MH4. I'm eager to hear about your hunts, and I hope you have good ones when your game arrives ^-^
mrpogo
Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:38 am by mrpogo
Verity19 wrote:
I guess this would be welcome back, then, rather than just a welcome to the forum, MrPogo, though I don't think I've gotten to meet you since I joined, so hello cat
Definitely a good reason to become active here again, MH4. I'm eager to hear about your hunts, and I hope you have good ones when your game arrives ^-^

It arrived early. It arrived today to my surprise!
Im not that far into it. Im up to the Aruserutasu which is a giant bug type monster. Being going through with the Great Sword
Verity19
Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:00 pm by Verity19
mrpogo wrote:
It arrived early. It arrived today to my surprise!
Im not that far into it. Im up to the Aruserutasu which is a giant bug type monster. Being going through with the Great Sword

That's definitely exciting, the early arrival ^-^
Even so, you've definitely got a head start on some of us, like myself. I'm hoping for localization for the US, but I can read hiragana and katakana, plus will be possibly learning kanji when the new semester comes, so if it doesn't get an English version, there's always Japanese.
Hope the hunting all goes well now that you've got MH4 cat
mrpogo
Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:26 pm by mrpogo
Thanks man. Once you have figured the menus out and have played it a few times you dont end up reading it anyway. You just kinda know where everything is. I have posted some menu translations on this forum though if anyone needs it.
Im not sure if it will get localized and if it does it wont be for another year or so I would imagine
Kitahari
Post Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:13 pm by Kitahari
Welcome newcomers. personally don't be here but myself even though I been registered awhile back
Kaze250
Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:51 am by Kaze250
I like Oreos ._.
Wylr_Tinpeh
Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:48 am by Wylr_Tinpeh
Hello everyone.
MetaMarx
Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:59 am by MetaMarx
Welcome. The most important rule is the following: don't break the rules.
Amaku
Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:15 am by Amaku
Oh, I haven't seen this thread before. .o. Does my hello still count? :D
Verity19
Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:08 am by Verity19
Hello Wylr_Tinpeh, and welcome to the forums cat
I hope you enjoy your time here, and I wish you the best of luck in your hunts Yes by vort 

Amaku wrote:
Oh, I haven't seen this thread before. .o. Does my hello still count? :D

I'm pretty sure it does Yes by vort
Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 pm by post_hunter
Hello,
I'm pretty much bran new to Monster Hunter. I bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with my 3DS a over a year ago. I played it and almost sold it back because I could not get into it. The teller at the game store convinced me to keep it and give another chance. And I did, 6 months later. But since then I was not able to put it down. After putting over 100 hours into it, I feel like I'm missing somthing. I need to play with others, and the only way to do that is to buy a Wii U.

So my question is, how many of you are still playing MH3U on the Wii U? Is it too late, or is there still a wide user base?
E&Troy
Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:54 pm by E&Troy
post_hunter wrote:
Hello,
I'm pretty much bran new to Monster Hunter. I bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with my 3DS a over a year ago. I played it and almost sold it back because I could not get into it. The teller at the game store convinced me to keep it and give another chance. And I did, 6 months later. But since then I was not able to put it down. After putting over 100 hours into it, I feel like I'm missing somthing. I need to play with others, and the only way to do that is to buy a Wii U.

So my question is, how many of you are still playing MH3U on the Wii U? Is it too late, or is there still a wide user base?

I personally haven't played on the Wii U for a while. However, last time I did play online, there were allot of people on at that time. More than after last Christmas, and as far as I know, just as much as when it was released.

The reason I haven't been playing on the Wii U as much is because I got a 3DS and MH3U for it. Now I play on my 3DS, and one of my brothers (Who tried playing MH3 and never got hooked) plays on the Wii U. And he's finally hooked too.
TheLaw
Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:13 am by TheLaw
There are a lot of people online that still play 3U, I've just recently gotten back into the game myself, and working on my 2nd character, so if you're willing to get a WiiU, there are some forum goers here that still play on a day to day basis :3

Also, welcome to the forums~
Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 am by post_hunter
TheLaw wrote:
There are a lot of people online that still play 3U, I've just recently gotten back into the game myself, and working on my 2nd character, so if you're willing to get a WiiU, there are some forum goers here that still play on a day to day basis :3

I almost bought a Wii U last night, but I just need wait until my funds are the right amount. Should I get the 8 gig version or the 32 gig version? The only game I'm getting for it is 3U, but probally other games way down the road, and I mean WAY down the road.
Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:27 am by post_hunter
E&Troy wrote:

I personally haven't played on the Wii U for a while. However, last time I did play online, there were allot of people on at that time. More than after last Christmas, and as far as I know, just as much as when it was released.

The reason I haven't been playing on the Wii U as much is because I got a 3DS and MH3U for it. Now I play on my 3DS, and one of my brothers (Who tried playing MH3 and never got hooked) plays on the Wii U. And he's finally hooked too.

I can't put it down. I'm playing both my 3ds version, and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on my Vita. This game is so addicting, I just haven't experienced the co-op aspect of it yet.

Last edited by post_hunter on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
TheLaw
Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 pm by TheLaw
post_hunter wrote:
TheLaw wrote:

I almost bought a Wii U last night, but I just need wait until my funds are the right amount. Should I get the 8 gig version or the 32 gig version? The only game I'm getting for it is 3U, but probally other games way down the road, and I mean WAY down the road.

I have the 32GB version of the WiiU, I only use it to play MH3U, but I still occasionally play my old Wii games, and looking forward to a few more releases in the upcoming months, so if you wish to spend the extra cash and whatnot then the 32GB is worth it, otherwise if it is just purely for 3U the 8GB will do fine.
Raptor98
Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:21 pm by Raptor98
I wouldn't buy a system for just one game, though, especially with 4U coming out in 6-9 months (estimate). Look at the other games in the Wii U library before you buy it.
Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:06 am by Aranthehero
HEY erveryone!!!!! I just finish Lucent Nargacuga quest. Its like hell
Verity19
Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:45 pm by Verity19
Hello, and welcome to the forums, Aranthehero cat
Congrats on finishing the Lucent Narga quest, and I hope you enjoy your time here ^-^
Sindri_Alvanis
Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:47 am by Sindri_Alvanis
I've already posted a few times now (started the account to post an analysis question topic), but why not. This is the most active thread I've seen so far.

I'm Erik, but I use Sindri on pretty much all my handles, save for the Wii U which I can't change. I've mained Great Sword since my first hunt on Tri (I love how it's actually as heavy as it should be), picked up Long Sword for solo while I was still getting used to the game, and now through 4U I secondary Charge Blade. I've got a thing for huge flashy single-hit finishing moves, so when I demo'd Charge Blade and found out it basically sets off Power Rangers pose explosions, I was sold.

-Top monster: my lord and savior Lagiacrus.
-Least favorite of all time: appropriately, Rathalos. Rathian can go die too.
-Love diverse hunting groups, makes it feel like a unique team (roommate runs Gunlance, and my girlfriend runs Hammer)

I'm a huge MonHun fan now after a somewhat more recent intro to the series, but not the type to blindly justify everything it does (example: egg quests are pointless and I can't find any justification for their inclusion), and I love the data and lore as much as the actual co-op gameplay.

So there's that. Electric GS Lagia worshiper. Good to meet you all!
XenonFrost
Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:08 am by XenonFrost
Hello! I'm XenonFrost, I am new to this website. I have been playing Monster Hunter since Monster Hunter Tri *remembers loc lac and gets emotional* anyways, I would like to get to know more hunters as I simply don't have anyone to play with. I have went back and played most of the games. Currently I am HR 113 in MH4U. I play mostly everyday when I get home from school. I am actually very mature for my age; I am 14. So there is my hello. Rage by sipax Yes by vort TrollJho
Sephastus
Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:11 am by Sephastus
Welcome to the forums Xenon. Age means nothing as long as a person can learn, and not get overly emotive at failure or frustration. MH can be very frustrating, and I respect those that can handle it, and make it far.
E&Troy
Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 pm by E&Troy
Hello XenonFrost and welcome to the forum!

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next