Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Go down 
+12
pinoyhunter27
Athron
buggin
Kurtz
AveZak
Roon
Lycanzoth
nasalsniper312
Jojozityjo
Shiera
Deridor
Vain
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vain
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:20 pm

This is a forum for anyone who has questions about Mhfu. I have over 800 hrs on one file and 200 on my new. I have completed every in game quest including training and I have mastered every weapon class except duals and HBG. So if anyone has questions, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 pm

hmm... whats the best hr6 non-elemental longsword
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Vain, overstating the obvious much? If people have questions, they know how to get them answered, no need to make your own thread about it. If you want to give your aid, that's all fine and dandy, just don't act like you own the forum :p

EDIT: Also, welcome to the forum :D
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:59 pm

yeah what seig said lol

this whole forum is dedicated for people to get help and get along. No need for a solemn thread for all questions lol
Back to top Go down
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:20 pm

is it just me or is Vain kinda vain?
Back to top Go down
Lycanzoth
Kelbi
Lycanzoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 am

I didn't mean to sound rude in any way. It's my first time using a forum, and i am just trying to help. If i offended anyone, i apoloize for that and will not try to seem so "Vain" in the future.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:38 pm

I really appreciate the knowledge and help of an experienced Monster Hunter Freedom Unite hunter as I've never played this game before. Currently I barely squeaked by capturing a Congolala in Low Rank Village Quests. I've noticed as opposed to Monster Hunter Tri the minions are much more annoying and intrusive compared with the minions in Tri. Genprey, Giaprey, Bullfango, etc. etc. they will bobble you up and dole out damage to you when you're trying to focus on the target monster you're hunting. That and the control scheme will give you Carpal Tunnel very fast! It's slightly uncomfortabl to have the analog camera controls and the joystick on the same side of the PSP. This placement has made positioning the camera and dodging a chore for me.

Nonetheless if any of you on the forums would like to do some Ad Hoc hunting I'm internet capable with Freedom Unite. My name is Roon72 and my character will be Roon. Just please note I'm not as polished on Unite as I am for Tri.
Back to top Go down
AveZak
Cephalos
AveZak

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:36 pm

I just picked MHFU and a PSP 2 weeks ago. I was reluctant at first because I'm not a portable gaming system fan, but Tri just wasn't keeping my interest, yet I couldn't really 'get' into any other games. I needed Monster Hunter, but something fresh.

Now that I've put some time into the game, I'm very glad I did. This game has so much more depth to it than Tri.

Comments thus far:

'The Claw' is friggin' annoying, but I've gotten it down to a point where I'm not incredibly uncomfortable every 30 seconds and need to stretch my hand out.

Pokke Farm is epic in comparison to Moga Farm.

Dual Swords ROCK!!! Why, oh why weren't these included in Tri.

Longswords are pretty sick too, but I miss the spirit roundslash.

Also sometime in the coming weeks I'm going to attempt setting up XLinkKai, so wish me luck!

Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't have X Link Kai. I connect with Ad Hoc Party. Unless there's a cross pollination of the two servers, I don't think we'll be able to hunt online at all with Unite.

Anyways, I've been using Battle Armor for the past few days and though I was told Kut-Ku is the armor to get, I'm having difficulty with breaking Kut-Ku's face so I can get Kut-Ku ears. I suppose I should be bowgunning the sucker with pellet shots to accomplish this quick and easier than with melee weapons? Also I have unlocked the Glutton set of Dual Blades which I am eager to make, but I need a ticket of some sort to do this. What mission gives this ticket?
Back to top Go down
Lycanzoth
Kelbi
Lycanzoth

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Missions don't give that ticket. It is received as a thank you from your felyne chefs. After eating in the kitchen a couple of times, your head chef will have a yellow speech bubble above their head. Talk to it and it will give you a felyne meal pass. When you get more felynes, they will give you felyne meal pass plus.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am

Lycanzoth wrote:
Missions don't give that ticket. It is received as a thank you from your felyne chefs. After eating in the kitchen a couple of times, your head chef will have a yellow speech bubble above their head. Talk to it and it will give you a felyne meal pass. When you get more felynes, they will give you felyne meal pass plus.

Sorry, I was not aware of that. Considering that in Monster Hunter Tri, which is my first Monster Hunter Game so I've never played freedom Unite at all before Tri, you get tickets for certain Quests and Arenas I assumed this was the same thing in Freedom Unite.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 am

Considering the general nature of the thread's title I figured this was as good as any place to air a few of my grievances. Fairly recently I am starting to get very frustrated with this game. I'm feeling a bit maligned because I don't want to play this entire game's online Quests all by myself. I also feel s though I'm being unfairly criticized for taking much longer to hunt monsters despite my telling certain people that all I have are Low Rank weapons and not enough money to buy coatings/ammo, etc. etc. I have to remind everybody that I've only just started playing Freedom Unite. Tri, with its improved graphics and monster hit boxes is the first Monster Hunter game I've played before this.
Back to top Go down
Kurtz
Kurtz

Thank you Points : 21

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:58 am

For Kusha farmin, wut's the escape pattern of the thing?
Back to top Go down
buggin
Jaggi
buggin

Thank you Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 pm

Roon wrote:
Considering the general nature of the thread's title I figured this was as good as any place to air a few of my grievances. Fairly recently I am starting to get very frustrated with this game. I'm feeling a bit maligned because I don't want to play this entire game's online Quests all by myself. I also feel s though I'm being unfairly criticized for taking much longer to hunt monsters despite my telling certain people that all I have are Low Rank weapons and not enough money to buy coatings/ammo, etc. etc. I have to remind everybody that I've only just started playing Freedom Unite. Tri, with its improved graphics and monster hit boxes is the first Monster Hunter game I've played before this.

I will hunt with you. I just recently got the ad-hoc hooked up. I am HR5, but have no problem hunting the lower stuff. If you still need help with the kut-ku ears, I don't have a problem breaking them. When fighting it, just focus on the face. If you start landing body hits, you will kill it before it breaks. My ps3 name is vwbaja and my MH name is still buggin.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:52 am

buggin wrote:
I will hunt with you. I just recently got the ad-hoc hooked up. I am HR5, but have no problem hunting the lower stuff. If you still need help with the kut-ku ears, I don't have a problem breaking them. When fighting it, just focus on the face. If you start landing body hits, you will kill it before it breaks. My ps3 name is vwbaja and my MH name is still buggin.

That's pretty nice of you. We'll just need to set up a time to hunt for a few hours or so.
Back to top Go down
buggin
Jaggi
buggin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:08 am

I should be on this evening.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:05 am

I don't know anymore...this game is really starting to annoy me. I started with Monster Hunter Tri so I'm used to monsters that don't have invisible hit boxes. For instance, even without evasion skills I've found in Tri that I can come within inches of a monster and still be able to roll past it. In Freedom Unite i do the same and get nailed by the monster. Maybe Portable 3rd will be a more satisfying experience for me.
Back to top Go down
buggin
Jaggi
buggin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:54 pm

No kidding, green plesioth, is my worst one. I can be standing behind it and have it hip check away from me and still get plowed. So frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Kurtz
Kurtz

Thank you Points : 21

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:01 pm

ikr!? ssumtiems i wanna chuck this thing... but teh one thing that stops meh... basarios rock xD
Back to top Go down
Athron
Kelbi
Athron

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 am

hey i just picked up MGFU and looking for people to do online questing with, im on almost every day. if anyone would like to join in just send me a message.
Back to top Go down
Athron
Kelbi
Athron

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 am

also anyone know where i can get Kut-Ku Cions???? i need them for the Gigapay Body, Gloves, & Feet.
Back to top Go down
buggin
Jaggi
buggin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 am

You have to do the training missions to get the kut-ku coins.
Back to top Go down
pinoyhunter27
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:55 pm

😢 Hey guys i need some advice about this hunting gods quest. Im trying to do it solo but i failed many times, the only quest i find challenging in mhfu, im only until rajang and i run out of time. im a gunner with an absolute bow as my weapon and using silver rathalos set except for the greaves as my armor with attack up large, pierce up and elements up skills. Any advice would surely help , i really want to finish this quest.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:58 am

pinoyhunter27 wrote:
😢 Hey guys i need some advice about this hunting gods quest. Im trying to do it solo but i failed many times, the only quest i find challenging in mhfu, im only until rajang and i run out of time. im a gunner with an absolute bow as my weapon and using silver rathalos set except for the greaves as my armor with attack up large, pierce up and elements up skills. Any advice would surely help , i really want to finish this quest.

sure its with a heavy bowgun but its close enough D:<
Back to top Go down
Crimson_Mars
Kelbi
Crimson_Mars

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Just picked up Unite. I need some guidance on how to use the farm.

Also, this game has online? I thought it was Ad-Hoc only...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next