Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Invisible Khezu! D: Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Invisible Khezu! D: Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invisible Khezu! D:

Go down 
+6
Deridor
Eddy
Roon
AveZak
Kanade
Isaak
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaak
Aptonoth
Isaak

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Invisible Khezu! D: Empty
PostSubject: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:03 pm

The weirdest thing just happened to me. I was doing the Khezu elder quest in the snowy mountains (Shadow in the Snow) because I needed Electro Sacs for my shiny new Kirin armor. Obviously I've done this quest before.

I start running around, looking for the Khezu, and I simply cannot find it. I wonder if it's just taking it's sweet time to appear on the map. I'm wearing Rathian armor with Detect, so once I'm about 5 minutes into the quest, I see a wyvern shape appear in area 7. I run back over there and... no Khezu.

I look everywhere else again. There was no Khezu anywhere on the entire map, but Detect kept showing that it was in area 7.

I had an invisible Khezu. What the deuce. :|

So I had to abandon the quest. I have never seen or heard of a glitch like this before. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:06 pm

i think u were just unlucky, Khezu's notorious for flying around.. bring psychoserums and keep it painted for sure Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
AveZak
Cephalos
AveZak

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm only on 5 star elder quests at the moment, but I've noticed a huge difference in how mobile the monsters are in MHFU compared to those of MHTri.

I spent more time searching for monsters than actually hunting them when I started, that's why I always carry Psychoserum on me now, never again will I waste time searching for them.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:20 am

AveZak wrote:
I'm only on 5 star elder quests at the moment, but I've noticed a huge difference in how mobile the monsters are in MHFU compared to those of MHTri.

I spent more time searching for monsters than actually hunting them when I started, that's why I always carry Psychoserum on me now, never again will I waste time searching for them.

Yes, the monsters in this game certainly are less predictable than the monsters in Tri. And considering that Diablos is my archnemesis in Tri I am really fearing Diablos on Unite and to a lesser extent Monoblos as well.
Back to top Go down
Isaak
Aptonoth
Isaak

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Roon wrote:
Yes, the monsters in this game certainly are less predictable than the monsters in Tri. And considering that Diablos is my archnemesis in Tri I am really fearing Diablos on Unite and to a lesser extent Monoblos as well.

I've had problems with some monsters but nothing like that Khezu. I was using Mega Juice and running between every area he could possibly have been in - going in one direction, then going backwards to see if he was following me - and there is NO WAY that Khezu was moving faster than I was, even if he was following some crazy pattern. I didn't even hear the sound of wings flapping or anything.

And I'm also on the 5 star elder quests and Diablos is the last quest I have to finish before I unlock the Troublesome Pair quest and move on to 6 star. I only killed him once in Tri, and it took me 4 or 5 tries. I'm trying to farm Lunastra for her armor set to put Diablos off as long as possible (because Lunastra is clearly less of a headache /bangs head against wall). Monoblos wasn't too bad but I just feel like Diablos has a much worse attitude and likes to be a much bigger douche just because he can.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:26 pm

I find monoblos harder...
Back to top Go down
AveZak
Cephalos
AveZak

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:32 pm

I was a bit scared to face Monoblos at first, but after defeating him in less than 10 minutes on my first try, I really found a good groove on him. I've also gotten 4 hearts in only 7 hunts. Pretty sweet luck.

The hardest for me so far was actually Tigrex, but I think it's because I wasn't familiar with his move set, and he hits like a mack truck while in rage mode.
Back to top Go down
Isaak
Aptonoth
Isaak

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Tigrex was the absolute worst for me. I thought Barioth was bad in Tri but at least he couldn't knock you into a wall, trample you to death, and laugh over your corpse. I had to use the super-cheap-but-effective strategy of ClustS-ing him to death from the ledge in area 6 of the snowy mountains; the only attacks that can hit you up there are the triple-snowball thing and his high roar if he does it close enough to you. (I found that strategy somewhere on the forums here. Sounded good after ragequitting several times and making no progress for about 3 hours of gameplay.) Whenever he flew to another area, I just sniped at him from the entrance and rolled out if he charged at me.

I killed him in less than 15 minutes and never want to fight that bitch again. But at least Tiggy has the decency to stay in plain sight and not burrow under the sand/snow like a coward. I hate fighting any monster that does that - except the crabs and Basarios and Gravios, because it's not hard to get them out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:35 am

i cant wait to see your reaction to dual tigrex...

lol
Back to top Go down
Isaak
Aptonoth
Isaak

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:47 am

Deridor wrote:

lol

Q____Q

/checks Wiki

/sees that that quest is required

/cries forever

Maybe by the time I get to that quest the 3 bums I'm friends with will get PSPs so they can play MH with me, like they've been telling me they will for the past year. I keep telling them that now is a good time because we could all play MHFU together, and by the time MHP3rd comes to the US, they'll know what they're doing. Technically I know one guy that has MHFU, but he's my roommate's ex and I would rather eat my hands than speak to that failure of a human being again. Plus he is known to break furniture when he rages at video games, so I don't want to be in the room with him during a dual Tigrex mission.

...wait, what the fuck am I talking about, the dual Tigrex quest is a village quest too. Guess who's probably never going to see Akantor until MHP3rd? THIS GUY. /cries some more
Back to top Go down
Fox
Kelbi
Fox

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 am

Isaak wrote:
The weirdest thing just happened to me. I was doing the Khezu elder quest in the snowy mountains (Shadow in the Snow) because I needed Electro Sacs for my shiny new Kirin armor. Obviously I've done this quest before.

I start running around, looking for the Khezu, and I simply cannot find it. I wonder if it's just taking it's sweet time to appear on the map. I'm wearing Rathian armor with Detect, so once I'm about 5 minutes into the quest, I see a wyvern shape appear in area 7. I run back over there and... no Khezu.

I look everywhere else again. There was no Khezu anywhere on the entire map, but Detect kept showing that it was in area 7.

I had an invisible Khezu. What the deuce. :|

So I had to abandon the quest. I have never seen or heard of a glitch like this before. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Dude i had the same problem!!!! on that same quest! just yesterday i started a new game (bored lolz) and i went out on that quest and he was not there! i drank my tracker drink (dont know how to spell that word) and he showed up in 7 went there he was not there!
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 am

Isaak wrote:
Deridor wrote:

lol

Q____Q

/checks Wiki

/cries forever

Maybe by the time I get to that quest the 3 bums I'm friends with will get PSPs so they can play MH with me, like they've been telling me they will for the past year. I keep telling them that now is a good time because we could all play MHFU together, and by the time MHP3rd comes to the US, they'll know what they're doing. Technically I know one guy that has MHFU, but he's my roommate's ex and I would rather eat my hands than speak to that failure of a human being again. Plus he is known to break furniture when he rages at video games, so I don't want to be in the room with him during a dual Tigrex mission.

...wait, what the fuck am I talking about, the dual Tigrex quest is a village quest too. Guess who's probably never going to see Akantor until MHP3rd? THIS GUY. /cries some more

Don't worry, get a Khezu Shock Blade from the elder cat quests, then go fter them, it took me 25 minutes to kill both guild ones! :D
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Isaak wrote:
Deridor wrote:

lol

Q____Q

/checks Wiki

/cries forever

Don't worry, get a Khezu Shock Blade from the elder cat quests, then go fter them, it took me 25 minutes to kill both guild ones! :D

That requires learning the GS timings though in relation to the monster and GS might not be his weapon of choice as it does have a slightly steeper learning curve, especially with mobile monsters like Tiggy.

A weapon most people user, generally speaking, for their first Tigrex is Eager Cleaver, a longsword which upgrades into pretty much the BEST thunder longsword in the game. Granted that means learning Longsword which might not be your weapon of choice, just that's how the average person deals with a Tigrex.

What weapon type do you prefer Isaak?
Back to top Go down
Isaak
Aptonoth
Isaak

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Nova wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
Isaak wrote:
Deridor wrote:

lol

Q____Q

/checks Wiki

/cries forever

That requires learning the GS timings though in relation to the monster and GS might not be his weapon of choice as it does have a slightly steeper learning curve, especially with mobile monsters like Tiggy.

A weapon most people user, generally speaking, for their first Tigrex is Eager Cleaver, a longsword which upgrades into pretty much the BEST thunder longsword in the game. Granted that means learning Longsword which might not be your weapon of choice, just that's how the average person deals with a Tigrex.

What weapon type do you prefer Isaak?

I generally stick to hammers now that I've figured out how to use them effectively. I didn't get how to control a hammer until I saw a tutorial, which was around the time I got MHFU, and I've been using them ever since. I spent a whole summer before that playing Tri, and I alternated between switche-axes, lances and longswords. So I have experience with other weapons too, but not with the MHFU controls.

Lately I've been trying to get better with other weapons because I hate being limited to hammers. It gets boring and it sucks when I need an element/status and I can't get any hammers with it. (Especially dragon weapons. They're so useful against so many monsters, but right now I only have a Black Hammer and can't get any others yet, and I really wish I had a different weapon type to try against certain pain-in-the-ass monsters.)

So I'm totally open to trying different weapons. I just need to figure the controls out first. Which also sucks because a lot of them feel like a step backwards from the Tri controls. /glares at the lance. GS and LS were the two I was going to focus on because they can both be as powerful as the hammers I'm used to, so I won't be stuck fighting 40 minute long battles when I'm used to killing stuff in 15 minutes. I still like lances (and gunlances because who doesn't like a pointy thing that makes explosions) but the mobility is awful and I'm not sure I have the patience to overcome it.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Isaak wrote:

I generally stick to hammers now that I've figured out how to use them effectively. I didn't get how to control a hammer until I saw a tutorial, which was around the time I got MHFU, and I've been using them ever since. I spent a whole summer before that playing Tri, and I alternated between switche-axes, lances and longswords. So I have experience with other weapons too, but not with the MHFU controls.

Lately I've been trying to get better with other weapons because I hate being limited to hammers. It gets boring and it sucks when I need an element/status and I can't get any hammers with it. (Especially dragon weapons. They're so useful against so many monsters, but right now I only have a Black Hammer and can't get any others yet, and I really wish I had a different weapon type to try against certain pain-in-the-ass monsters.)

So I'm totally open to trying different weapons. I just need to figure the controls out first. Which also sucks because a lot of them feel like a step backwards from the Tri controls. /glares at the lance. GS and LS were the two I was going to focus on because they can both be as powerful as the hammers I'm used to, so I won't be stuck fighting 40 minute long battles when I'm used to killing stuff in 15 minutes. I still like lances (and gunlances because who doesn't like a pointy thing that makes explosions) but the mobility is awful and I'm not sure I have the patience to overcome it.

Well if you are good with Longsword, make the Eager Cleaver (use the wiki to figure out the materials and weapon path) it does wonders against Tigrex. I usually dislike lances but I ended up making a water lance to fight against Lavasioth which performed flawlessly for the most part and saved me from death via bad hitboxes so a select handful of lances and Gunlances will have earned their place in my arsenal.

Keep Black Hammer as once you get to white fatalis it's dragon hammer is generally best as far as hammers are concerned for dragon element. Until that point the Lao Shan Lung hammer line is pretty good, but I'd hold off spending the lao ruby to upgrade it, infact should you get any Lao Rubys, hoard them, keep them as prized as you can until you decide how you TRULY want to spend them, same for any other ruby or jewel either as MHFU can be rather unforgiving with gems. You'll want to ensure they go to the armor or weapons you want (I had a derp moment and got the Silver Sol helm that needed a Rathalos Ruby and now I can't upgrade a fire LS that would be just so ideal against Nargacuga at G rank, so instead of beneficial tailcuts / runs, I have to kill Narga's for a chance at a brainstem).

Hammers do good against Tiggy too but only the Khezu line really works as the ore hammer thunder element line isn't as amazing.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Khezu_Thunder

that one is the final Khezu hammer, realllly nice
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Kelbi
Crimson

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Roon wrote:
AveZak wrote:

Actually Tri came out after unite so and Diablos was upgraded from Unite to Tri and his Catapult move is Tri specific.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Khezu! D:   Invisible Khezu! D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invisible Khezu! D:
Page 1 of 1