Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrewj
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Wed May 25, 2011 9:03 pm

I've been looking at getting HGE,Sharpness+1 and Reckless Abandon +2 out of jeweling:

Khezu Helm Z

Akantor Aegis

Rathalos Soul Z vembraces

Akantor Cincture

Rathalos Soul z greaves

Disappointingly, I worked out the max defense this armor can give is 494, having found that some people have stated it to be around 600. Is it really that big a drop from MHF2?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Wed May 25, 2011 10:00 pm

@andrewj wrote:
I've been looking at getting HGE,Sharpness+1 and Reckless Abandon +2 out of jeweling:

Khezu Helm Z

Akantor Aegis

Rathalos Soul Z vembraces

Akantor Cincture

Rathalos Soul z greaves

Disappointingly, I worked out the max defense this armor can give is 494, having found that some people have stated it to be around 600. Is it really that big a drop from MHF2?

Thanks.

I believe your math is wrong. Cause once you kill Ukanlos you get to forge it more for some of those pieces via armor spheres. Then factor in the Armor Charm / Armor Talons.
Back to top Go down
andrewj
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Wed May 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Ah so it's actually pretty good considering. I can't believe I forgot to add armor talons/charms. It's 534 final pre-Ukanlos killing. Thanks
Back to top Go down
buggin
Jaggi

Thank you Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Thu May 26, 2011 8:13 pm

You can get a little more defense with the mitzuha/chameleous hat. Same hearing and same slots. Not a lot more defense, and it takes a Big elder dragon jewel, but it's another option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Today at 9:10 am

Back to top Go down

Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1