Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense?? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense?? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrewj
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense?? Empty
PostSubject: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense?? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:03 pm

I've been looking at getting HGE,Sharpness+1 and Reckless Abandon +2 out of jeweling:

Khezu Helm Z

Akantor Aegis

Rathalos Soul Z vembraces

Akantor Cincture

Rathalos Soul z greaves

Disappointingly, I worked out the max defense this armor can give is 494, having found that some people have stated it to be around 600. Is it really that big a drop from MHF2?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense?? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:00 pm

andrewj wrote:
I've been looking at getting HGE,Sharpness+1 and Reckless Abandon +2 out of jeweling:

Khezu Helm Z

Akantor Aegis

Rathalos Soul Z vembraces

Akantor Cincture

Rathalos Soul z greaves

Disappointingly, I worked out the max defense this armor can give is 494, having found that some people have stated it to be around 600. Is it really that big a drop from MHF2?

Thanks.

I believe your math is wrong. Cause once you kill Ukanlos you get to forge it more for some of those pieces via armor spheres. Then factor in the Armor Charm / Armor Talons.
Back to top Go down
andrewj
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense?? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Ah so it's actually pretty good considering. I can't believe I forgot to add armor talons/charms. It's 534 final pre-Ukanlos killing. Thanks
Back to top Go down
buggin
Jaggi
buggin

Thank you Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense?? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:13 pm

You can get a little more defense with the mitzuha/chameleous hat. Same hearing and same slots. Not a lot more defense, and it takes a Big elder dragon jewel, but it's another option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??   Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khezu Z/Akantor/Rathalos Soul Z = low defense??
Page 1 of 1