Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Talk with friends and join us online with MH:World!

Share | 
 

 Hey everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
avatar

Thank you Points : 27

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

20110523
PostHey everyone!

Hello everyone! I'm the Hermit, also known as RGNK Hermit. I'm not new to forums, just this one in particular. I used to be on IGN's Monster Hunter forum a few years back, but that one wasn't as helpful as I had hoped. Anyway, I play MHFU and MH Tri, and considering buying MHP3rd, but not sure if I just wnat to wait for a possible US release. I'd like to make some friends to hunt with on AD/Hoc here, because I don't have many people I can hunt with around me!
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Hey everyone! :: Comments

avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 am by Chips
Woot more US members!

Welcome to our forums and hope you have a good time ;)
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 5:07 am by Hermz
W00t! I'm appreciated! Haha.

And I guarantee I'll have fun! Especially if I get to play with some people!

BTW, your avatar is sweet. :]
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 5:20 am by Chips
If you want to find some people to hunt with, feel free to visit the chatbox to find some members who are willing to play

http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/chatbox/index.forum

or

you can post in the City Hall to set up specific hunts

http://mhwiki.forumotion.net/f10-city-hall

avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 5:25 am by Hermz
Thanks for the help and giving me those links! But i need to get an external ethernet port for my Wii. My wireless router decided to fail. Sad by vort
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 5:49 am by yvz
Look me up if you want to have some fun :D
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 5:58 am by Hermz
@yvz wrote:
Look me up if you want to have some fun :D

That sounds enticing..Haha, jk. But yeah, I definitely will. I plan on getting back online later today.
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 6:08 am by yvz
I might get online after I'm done eating mah fewds
O.ob
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 6:24 am by Hermz
0.0 I'm jealous. I got no food....but PM me when you decide to get on?

Oh, and because I haven't found a thread for it, and I don't want to post a new topic just yet cause I don't wanna be hated, so I figured to do it on here, but can you or someone send me a useful link on how to successfully download and set up XLink Kai? It would be very helpful because I guess every where I looked doesn't help me, or I'm oblivious. Searched Google upside-down, left and right, and have yet to find one. Help would be very much appreciated!
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 6:28 am by yvz
RGNK Hermit wrote:
0.0 I'm jealous. I got no food....but PM me when you decide to get on?

Oh, and because I haven't found a thread for it, and I don't want to post a new topic just yet cause I don't wanna be hated, so I figured to do it on here, but can you or someone send me a useful link on how to successfully download and set up XLink Kai? It would be very helpful because I guess every where I looked doesn't help me, or I'm oblivious. Searched Google upside-down, left and right, and have yet to find one. Help would be very much appreciated!
I sent you a PM
bout to get online nao
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Mon May 23, 2011 10:43 pm by Kasumi
lol welcomes you XD

yvz is pretty rare to hunt with so grab your chance when you can XD!
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Tue May 24, 2011 2:57 am by Excarius
@Kasumi wrote:
lol welcomes you XD

yvz is pretty rare to hunt with so grab your chance when you can XD!

Hes rare? Wow Ive hunted with him 3 times recently so I didnt think it was that rare! :P

And also even though your a little more older by now in the forums. I welcome you too. :D
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 am by shadowbinder
RGNK Hermit wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm the Hermit, also known as RGNK Hermit. I'm not new to forums, just this one in particular. I used to be on IGN's Monster Hunter forum a few years back, but that one wasn't as helpful as I had hoped. Anyway, I play MHFU and MH Tri, and considering buying MHP3rd, but not sure if I just wnat to wait for a possible US release. I'd like to make some friends to hunt with on AD/Hoc here, because I don't have many people I can hunt with around me!
Hey man, sad that your not EU. Sad by vort
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 am by Hermz
Thanks guys, and I missed my chance yesterday to hunt with yvz Sad by vort BUT I did get my LAN adapter so I can finally play online again Yes by vort

And yeah Ceadeus, I wish I could play with people anywhere. That would be so much better..
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 am by yvz
@Excarius wrote:
@Kasumi wrote:
lol welcomes you XD

yvz is pretty rare to hunt with so grab your chance when you can XD!

Hes rare? Wow Ive hunted with him 3 times recently so I didnt think it was that rare! :P

And also even though your a little more older by now in the forums. I welcome you too. :D
Im rare D:
OMGZ IM AN ENDANGERED SPECIES!!


avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Tue May 24, 2011 11:18 am by Jojozityjo
late welcome, but welcome! :D
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Tue May 24, 2011 11:21 am by Hermz
Lol, yvz. And thanks Jojozityjo!
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Tue May 24, 2011 12:01 pm by Kasumi
@yvz wrote:
Im rare D:
OMGZ IM AN ENDANGERED SPECIES!!

YES YOU ARE!! XD
avatar
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Tue May 24, 2011 12:03 pm by yvz
@Kasumi wrote:
@yvz wrote:
Im rare D:
OMGZ IM AN ENDANGERED SPECIES!!

YES YOU ARE!! XD
O.o
GET LUCK!
Re: Hey everyone!
Post on Tue May 24, 2011 12:04 pm by Kasumi
how about GET FATE? XD

it's got chance and luck in it :P
Re: Hey everyone!
Post  by Sponsored content
 

Hey everyone!

Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: