Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword? - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword? - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword? - Page 3 Empty
PostAre you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?

If so, why. Also what is your favorite boss in the legend of zelda games?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword? :: Comments

Shin Zelkami wrote:
What do you mean they're desperate? They have tons of money.

workers complaing that we go to walmart to buy games 3 cents cheaper. because they need sales to get paid

makes them seem desperate

yeah i know they have tons of money, its basically a monopoly only place that sells games in certain areas.
Ultimate Jaggi
Re: Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?
Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:56 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
gamestop (is cheap!!!)
you know what i hope zelda skyward sword has a big sword like the biggoronsword XD
Link: I want a really big sword!

Nintendo1: Sure thing kiddo!
O shit, he wants a big sword like the biggoron sword but we alreadyy used that

Nintendo2:We'll give him this, Here you go Link!

Spoiler:

*Link obtained Masamune!

Link: Yay!

Sephiroth: Where the hell did my sword go?

Sorry for huge pic. Its Sephiroths sword (No derp)
stop being a final fantasy fanboy...mixing nintendo and final fantasy would force me to kill myself...

MOREOVER, what do you guys ever think link could be given a voice? Or perhaps other characters? (Without being like the Wand of Gamelon of course)
Nope. Link should be silent, just like Samus.
The series has been fine without voices and I don't feel a need to have them either.
no way no voices i remember me crying at sonic over it O.O ..well if he had the voice from
zelda uo(link) but still no voices
Roik wrote:
The series has been fine without voices and I don't feel a need to have them either.

this ^^

side note: final fantasy is getting over rated. 7 started it and 13 brought it back.

sad 14 was a let down.
Air wrote:
Roik wrote:

this ^^

side note: final fantasy is getting over rated. 7 started it and 13 brought it back.

sad 14 was a let down.
I liked FF12 and Tactics A2. D;<
Yamatsu wrote:

I liked FF12 and Tactics A2. D;<

I only played 7/8/12/13
only beat 7/13/

12 my friend beat and spent 100+ hours fully getting everything
i fully got everything on 13 in like 70-80ish

i was just saying 7 started the whole everyone in love with FF and 13 brought it back.

i heard tactics is good/ kinda like fire emblem right? Move like chess pieces/ atk/advance/ stragety/win etc.
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
FF + nintendo= (i dunno, my math is terrible) /scar/
I absolutely will be getting Skyward Sword. I enjoyed Twilight Princess immensely. In fact I think I am going to play through it again soon, having seen my son do the same recently (for about the 8th time! :o)
I'm definitely planning on getting Zelda because it is Zelda. I have never been disappointed in the series. I should admit, though, I never finished Majora's Mask.

TP's Ganondorf fight was pretty badass.

What do ya'll think of the art direction? I enjoyed the darker aspects of TP and this one seems to be moving away from that.
Yamatsu
RDC wrote:
I'm definitely planning on getting Zelda because it is Zelda. I have never been disappointed in the series. I should admit, though, I never finished Majora's Mask.

TP's Ganondorf fight was pretty badass.

What do ya'll think of the art direction? I enjoyed the darker aspects of TP and this one seems to be moving away from that.
Personally, I love the art style in SS. It seems that it will still be able to create an atmosphere when it is needed, like in dungeons, and by the looks of it just never seems too dark.
It's more full of colour and I like that.
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm by Oni Zelkami
The special edition. It I demand!
Shin Zelkami wrote:
The special edition. It I demand!
cus when it comes to zelda, then it's special edition or no edition.
I always aim to get the Special Edition of a game that I want, unless its going to cost a ridiculous amount. The one I'm thinking of that is the only one I can recall exceeding £100 is the Gran Turismo 5 game that had probably the biggest Special edition pack of the year.

But when it comes to Skyward Sword, I'm definitely going to be getting myself the Special Edition. I really want that Wii Remote... lol

But as for the game, I'm really looking forward to it. It's been a while since we had a new, big Legend of Zelda title, and what they have done with this one sounds really impressive. Rest assured, I'm already making sure I have some cash on stand-by for its release, and I'll be heading into town someday to see if the store is taking pre-orders of the Special Edition.
Unfortunately I already pre ordered SS before I heard about the special edition niño already have a wiimotion Plus so I'm good to go.
Does anybody know the approximate uk realease date for ss? Has it been ousts back to November?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1212220p1.html

Who's going to get this now?

HELL'S TO THE YES!!! I AM!!
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:36 pm by Oni Zelkami
I was planning on going to get Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 first, but no. Vergil and Rocket Raccoon can wait. If IGN gives it a 10, then good god it must be played. I await GT's review.
1bighiccup
Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:21 am by 1bighiccup
May as well kepp it all in one thread.

My copy got shipped today. And Game do next day delivery. That's right. I get it tomorrow :3
1bighiccup wrote:

My copy got shipped today. And Game do next day delivery. That's right. I get it tomorrow :3

grr, damn you hic...

now i realy ought to have gone for the internet, it was a few quid cheaper too, but i decded to support the local economy, so meh...

either way, 3 days left!
Andrew. wrote:
1bighiccup wrote:

grr, damn you hic...

now i realy ought to have gone for the internet, it was a few quid cheaper too, but i decded to support the local economy, so meh...

either way, 3 days left!

Well, here in the US, we get to wait two extra days. So, here's the world's smallest violin playing for you.
1bighiccup
Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:05 am by 1bighiccup
It arrived today. It beats Ocarina. Nuff said.

Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?

Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next