Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Felyne healer Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Felyne healer Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Felyne healer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sipax
Aptonoth
sipax

Thank you Points : 6

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 am

If felyne comrade has 2 healing skills (health flute + great helth flute) it will
heal more frequently?

At the moment my felyna has
1-HP flute
2-Great HP flute
3-Hyperdrive (with it cat will heal about 2 times faster)

As i see it uses 1 or 2 flute randomly (sometimes it heals like potion and
other time like a mega potion). But maybe it has for example 1 action in 10 mins
and using random flute so having 2 flute skills isnt right.

All what i need is cat-healer which will save my life sometimes.

P.S. cat type is peace lover so it must use flutes regulary.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:41 am

If you want a buffing cat I suggest teaching it True Health Flute, Attack Flute and Defense Flute.
It will buff you alot and heal you when your health is low. If you have both Health Flute skills I think he'll just randomly heal small or large so it's a better idea just to have True Health flute.
Back to top Go down
sipax
Aptonoth
sipax

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 am

There is no need for felyne buff, but heal in heat of battle is very handy :D .
Maybe this skill build would be better:
1) true health flute
2) hyperdrive
3) somthing like "speedy recovery" or "health up"
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

Thank you Points : 27

3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 am

Honestly, you'd be better off with a cat that has good attack buffs. "Health Up" is only for the cat, not for you, if you give it that skill. But my cat has True Health Flute, Affinity Up, and Attack Up. That helped me with a Fatalis, cause my cat repelled it (haha ^^). True Health Flute comes in handy in tight spots, but don't rely on it, cause it won't always do it for you. But I do suggest getting Attack up for your cat, or Affinity Up. Very useful.

Hope this helps ^^
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
sipax
Aptonoth
sipax

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 am

My cat is peace lover =) it doesnt attack.
It has Maximum defence and if i will add health boost i think it would
be "active" longer he-he.
This cat was borned and trained to become supportive felyne.
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 am

Ahh okay. Well if it doesn't attack, it will heal you more. And increasing health will keep it on the battlefield longer. But all hyperdrive does is make it move fast and gather faster. So you should give him another flute. Preferably Armor Flute.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 am

RGNK Hermit wrote:
Ahh okay. Well if it doesn't attack, it will heal you more. And increasing health will keep it on the battlefield longer. But all hyperdrive does is make it move fast and gather faster. So you should give him another flute. Preferably Armor Flute.

Max out a bomb cat, have him work on defense only. Make sure he is at least a Bombs Only cat, give him Large Barrel Bomb, Bomb Strength Up, and Bomb Dmg Reduction (So he takes less damage when he does kamikaze runs with and LBB
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha
Hermz

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 am

Nova wrote:

Max out a bomb cat, have him work on defense only. Make sure he is at least a Bombs Only cat, give him Large Barrel Bomb, Bomb Strength Up, and Bomb Dmg Reduction (So he takes less damage when he does kamikaze runs with and LBB

He's working on a support cat. I know a bomb cat can be supportive, but he's looking for a cat to heal him when he needs it so he doesn't waste his potions.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 am

RGNK Hermit wrote:
Nova wrote:

He's working on a support cat. I know a bomb cat can be supportive, but he's looking for a cat to heal him when he needs it so he doesn't waste his potions.

I'm talking about you hermit. You said you took an attack cat to Fatalis, ditch that cat and get you a bomb only cat with the right skills cause when you get to armor mode Fata you'll be glad you have it.
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Nova wrote:
RGNK Hermit wrote:
Nova wrote:

I'm talking about you hermit. You said you took an attack cat to Fatalis, ditch that cat and get you a bomb only cat with the right skills cause when you get to armor mode Fata you'll be glad you have it.

But for the love of god remember to switch from it if you decide to fight Narga. Bomb Cats are...messy...against him.

On topic - Best non-attacking support cat is True Helath/Demon/Armour Flute. I should know. That's the one I use 99% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Felyne healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felyne healer   Felyne healer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felyne healer
Page 1 of 1