Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Help with felyne comrades... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Help with felyne comrades... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with felyne comrades...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silafiri

Help with felyne comrades... Empty
PostSubject: Help with felyne comrades...   Help with felyne comrades... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:52 am

So, I'm pretty new(only 20 hours of play-time) and I still can't figure out how to bring a comrade out on a mission. What do I have to do in order to do that? I'm so confused...
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Help with felyne comrades...   Help with felyne comrades... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:33 pm

good question, i had that problem when i first got unite. Let's start off with the basics, in order to get a felyne comrades, you have to hire one from the old lady. (You can hire up to 9) After that, go in the kitchen, look to your right, there's suppose to be a board. When you get to the board, press square, then go down two, it should say activate comrades. Press X, then click on the comrades you want to bring on quest.
Back to top Go down
lgswrds_r_us
Aptonoth
lgswrds_r_us

Thank you Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Help with felyne comrades   Help with felyne comrades... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

u can only bring one at a time tho

Tigrex

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with felyne comrades...   Help with felyne comrades... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with felyne comrades...
Page 1 of 1