Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MHTG localization??? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MHTG localization??? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MHTG localization???

Go down 
+4
Stormy Times
dcj91x
Sir Valk
Daggers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Daggers
Popo
Daggers

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

MHTG localization??? Empty
PostSubject: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi im just been thinking about this game and really excited about but i do wonder if it will make it here in NA. I know theres a couple of MH title that didnt leave japan but i also look at the fact that the first Tri has made over seas so i think its a good possibility that MHTG will to. What do you guys think???
Back to top Go down
Sir Valk
Seltas
Sir Valk

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Daggers wrote:
Hi im just been thinking about this game and really excited about but i do wonder if it will make it here in NA. I know theres a couple of MH title that didnt leave japan but i also look at the fact that the first Tri has made over seas so i think its a good possibility that MHTG will to. What do you guys think???

Imo, I think there will be a western release.

Although not offical, why wouldn't they release a G version in the west of a game thst is already popular in the west.
Back to top Go down
Daggers
Popo
Daggers

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Imo, I think there will be a western release.

Although not offical, why wouldn't they release a G version in the west of a game thst is already popular in the west.[/quote]

I hope so, Capcom hasnt been makin the best decisions, but bussiness wise it would be a smart move on their part even in the west it would definitly push 3ds sales up. However i feel your right since we got the first Tri im sure will get this. /yes/
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:30 pm

What peole need to remember is that it was Nintendo, not Capcom. Who did the pushing and most of the marketing to Have tri released in the west. The best hint at it being supported by nintendo or not as Tri was outside Japan will be by how nintendo announces it next week at their 3DS conference. They have the conference planed for the 13th with a world wide streaming over the nintendo websites and with translations of the event. If nintendo is putting the effort into making the event world wide it will be doubtful they talk about a game they are not planning on having released world wide. Also.. The extended slide pad attachment is intended to be a global release. And it was basically made spacifically for MH3G... So I would also wonder why they would release a devic world wide but not the game it goes with...

Just a thought.

Also.. Welcome to the forum....
Back to top Go down
Stormy Times
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Daggers wrote:

Completely depends if Capcom can be arsed frankly.

Also your signature is too damn big.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 pm

^ That's why it's in a spoiler...
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Seeing the evidence, I really do think it'll be released in the west myself. You all know the evidence already, not going to repeat it.

But I will still be feverishly awaiting the 13th...
Back to top Go down
Daggers
Popo
Daggers

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:01 pm

dcj91x wrote:
What peole need to remember is that it was Nintendo, not Capcom. Who did the pushing and most of the marketing to Have tri released in the west. The best hint at it being supported by nintendo or not as Tri was outside Japan will be by how nintendo announces it next week at their 3DS conference. They have the conference planed for the 13th with a world wide streaming over the nintendo websites and with translations of the event. If nintendo is putting the effort into making the event world wide it will be doubtful they talk about a game they are not planning on having released world wide. Also.. The extended slide pad attachment is intended to be a global release. And it was basically made spacifically for MH3G... So I would also wonder why they would release a devic world wide but not the game it goes with...

Just a thought.

Also.. Welcome to the forum....

thats a very good point as well. im sure it will come to the west

and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm betting on a western release. Dunno why. I just have a feeling that we'll get it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 pm

It will have a western release for sure, 3DS famous+Nintendo+MH3DS= WTF Booooom
that means that it will be a great release here, next Im sure the name will change like it happened to 2ndG-Freedom Unite
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: There are no plans to take MHTg out of Japan(?)   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Or thats what this page here says that capcom has stated thet 3G will not get out of Japan, well two things.
1. If thats true, it sucks
2. Its to early to think about it as totally and permanently, the same happened to Tri(wii) and if you say it happened with P3rd it doesnt(it was the fault of the ones that imported P3rd cuz Capcom saw that they won money and said "meh, we are gaining monei, lets not localise thisss"), resumed, the notice is almost 4 days old, its to early to think it out to everyone alredy.
Btw when Capcom see all the people wanting it, they will bring it... maybe(?)
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:37 pm

I wouldn't hold on too tightly to the things Capcom says. Wait Until the 13th to see what Nintendo says. If they talk about the game at the Conference it is very likely we will see a worldwide release. Otherwise.. whats the point in talking about it in a World Televised Conference?
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 pm

dcj91x wrote:
I wouldn't hold on too tightly to the things Capcom says. Wait Until the 13th to see what Nintendo says. If they talk about the game at the Conference it is very likely we will see a worldwide release. Otherwise.. whats the point in talking about it in a World Televised Conference?
yeah, I understand, as I said, the same happened to Tri, Capcom wouldnt want to localize it, even they throught about the wii issues, but as the fans shouted for it, they brought it, and yeah, as I said, is too early to take so hasty conclutions
PD: World Televised Conference!? FOR REAL!?
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Also people seem to forget that the Classic Controllor attachment for the 3DS wasmade spacifically for 3G and Nintendo has already exspressed its intent to release that outside Japan. Nintendo has never released an attachment in the west without the game it was made for.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:19 am

Well, we just found out about the game...
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:34 am

Also I am adding this to the other post already about localization.
Back to top Go down
Daggers
Popo
Daggers

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:03 am

i have a feeling this will come out still atleast i hope so. Capcom has not been on my good side lately. I dont want MHTG to become another megaman legends 3. hopefully capcom will listen to the fans for this game. /mad/
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Daggers wrote:
i have a feeling this will come out still atleast i hope so. Capcom has not been on my good side lately. I dont want MHTG to become another megaman legends 3. hopefully capcom will listen to the fans for this game. /mad/
Plz Capcom, you alredy said that you love this, make it for us... I dont want to see another MML3 situation /no/ , it would piss off everyone in the world who like MH... specially in japan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MHTG localization???   MHTG localization??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MHTG localization???
Page 1 of 1