Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wishmaster
Aptonoth
Wishmaster

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2) Empty
PostSubject: Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2)   Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:54 am

Okay, thanks to some help a few days back, i am finally into high rank.

Damn those guys hit hard. My tactics usually revolve around hammering and bashing brains out. Taking a few hits normally were no problem.. till high rank Sad by vort

Anyone who can help me.

For blademaster, hammer
I got full ceanataur armor (upgraded all with hard armor spheres to max), so if i remember correctly, sharp sword, sword sharpener and i think i got detect
Also finally got garuda armor, which helps.. a bit (reckless+1, sharp sword and earplugs)

But now off to high rank.. what should i make? Bulldrome i can kill.. and even dual kutku i can solo (most of times) but cant even kill a big crab

Now got the hard iron hammer (upgrade from kutku pick) but trying to get the dynamic hammer, same raw but more green. Sadly the dual kutkus dont drop ears for me (when i get their ears broken, they usually kill me, if i dont break them.. i usually kill them.. the game hates me ;). Saving for fist of fury (lvl 7) but need a few more ores. Is it worth it, or should i make something else?

True devil slicer still working on (tails kirin wont drop grrrr)
and gunlance.. saving for popcorn, but i need commendation g and bunch of inferno sacks still..

please help me on my way Yes by vort

I love the game, but like i said... gimme ubergear and then let me kill the monsters at my leisure ;)
Back to top Go down
Crazy587
Popo
Crazy587

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2)   Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 pm

The Fist of Fury isn't really worth it for other than collection purposes since it never goes past green sharpness fully upgraded. But for your current rank it's decent since it has high raw power. Rather than upgrade into the Dynamic hammer I would recommend upgrading into the Hard Bone hammer(it eventually leads to the Diablo Chaos Broker).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ladekhan014?feature=mhum

Armor choices from low to high rank (and bit of hammer 2)
Page 1 of 1