Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MHFU Online VS. Offline Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MHFU Online VS. Offline Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MHFU Online VS. Offline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokertit

MHFU Online VS. Offline Empty
PostSubject: MHFU Online VS. Offline   MHFU Online VS. Offline Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:17 am

I recently purchased MHFU and I've been playing MH Tri since its release, and I was curious about the online components for MHFU.

Are there quests/armor sets/weapons that can only be completed online (similar to MH Tri) or is everything available offline?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Crazy587
Popo
Crazy587

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MHFU Online VS. Offline   MHFU Online VS. Offline Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 am

well there is really no online built into the unite game other than going through a program called xlink kai or if you have a ps3 go through to online with that, otherwise it up to you to find friends or "get your friends to buy the game" so you can be within 30 feet of each other and play through wifi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ladekhan014?feature=mhum
Pandemonium
Cephalos
Pandemonium

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: MHFU Online VS. Offline   MHFU Online VS. Offline Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:51 am

there r 2 armor sets u can get only by playing online... there called dummy sets, ones a pirate and the other is a red diablos armor with 1 horn... as for weapons there's a lot, there's a pirate ls and crab like wepons for all types of weapons.... u can get them if u download a good save file
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MHFU Online VS. Offline   MHFU Online VS. Offline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MHFU Online VS. Offline
Page 1 of 1