Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shall the past repeat itself?...

Go down 
+12
Kikyome
Archie
haruno
Arakune
Zetsuuga
Quentin
bentetris
dcj91x
Ataraxia
It's meh
Black Rain
Deridor
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shall the past repeat itself?...   Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

One day, long ago, I came upon a game known as monster hunter. It drew me in, assimilated me into its web of fans. Soon, I craved more.

I hoped and wished, then finally got a psp. I could now sate my appetite for more of the world of minegarde. The new monster hunter, known as freedom 2, proved itself as an impressive sequel to that greatest of games. It ingrained deeper when our freedom became united!

Now lies a new installment, much removed from the nostalgic denizens of mh and mhfu. Will this surpass its predecessors? or fall from grace as the series spirals downward...

Tl;Dr

I got a psp for the sole purpose of playing the mhf games and don't regret a single thing. Is tri g (and perhaps the promise of mh4?) worth a 3ds? Will it impress me as much as mhf2/u, despite a huge loss of the old monsters?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kikyome
Popo
Kikyome

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Shall the past repeat itself?...   Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:34 pm

That is the smallest Plessioth I have ever seen. I just really hope that we get Tri G. Tri sales may not have been anywhere close to Japan's sales, but they were amazing to compared to those in the past. releasing a consisten flow of games is a good way to boost the games popularity... if they keep witholding things from us, Monster Hunter will never continue to grow.
Back to top Go down
Zetsuuga
Kelbi
Zetsuuga

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Shall the past repeat itself?...   Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Kikyome wrote:
That is the smallest Plessioth I have ever seen. I just really hope that we get Tri G. Tri sales may not have been anywhere close to Japan's sales, but they were amazing to compared to those in the past. releasing a consisten flow of games is a good way to boost the games popularity... if they keep witholding things from us, Monster Hunter will never continue to grow.

I completely agree.
CAPCOM is treating MH like they treat Megaman nowadays. We all want more games but they just either a.) Dont localize it or b.) Cut it out and cancel the games.

I think MH games deserve WAAAAAY more attention than they get.

Too amny people are now... ehem... *Weapons Experts... that they don't have the open mind any longer.

They all sitown, turn on their XBox and play MW3 for days until the next CoD comes out.

Foolish Shoppers.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Shall the past repeat itself?...   Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 pm

If you dislike the lock-on so much, don't use it?
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Shall the past repeat itself?...   Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
If you dislike the lock-on so much, don't use it?
No he cant do that that is too logical and simple he must bitch excessively and make it so that you cant play the game without the slide pad meaning if you want the game you MUST spend the extra money to get the slide pad BECAUSE THAT'S THE SIMPLEST SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Shall the past repeat itself?...   Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 am

I have decided that I will be buying a Japanese 3DS and I am buying a copy of this game through Play Asia when I get my money back from Uncle Sam just in case they don't translate it for Western audiences. And if they do release an English version I will be buying that one too.
Back to top Go down
Spiritlord
Popo
Spiritlord

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Shall the past repeat itself?...   Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:06 am

I wouldn't recommend getting a 3DS just for 3G and 4. 3G is probably not going to be localised. 4 may be worth it, but we don't know whether or not they'll release that here either.

However, forget those for a moment and the 3DS is still an excellent handheld system. The circle pad is a big improvement on the d-pad on the old DS and the 3DS still has a d-pad which can also be used for various other purposes. The 3DS has a decidedly epic stylus as well. I like it, anyway. The graphics are pretty good, considering its a handheld. And the 3D is brilliant. I can guarantee, first time you see it, you will be amazed. And that's just on simple screens it has for 3D tests, etc. In actual games, you can get all sorts of things coming out of the screen at you, etc. It isn't like looking at a screen; it's like looking through a window. An open window.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Shall the past repeat itself?...   Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 am

It's meh wrote:
Huh? technical flaws?

Are you mis-using a word just to say that you don't like the way the handheld is designed?

(Way to keep up with the thread Ata... T_T) I was more referring to the low battery life above all, the only real reason I haven't got one yet. (Plus the fact that you just know somewhere down the line there's going to be a newer model like the DS Lite did to the original DS)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall the past repeat itself?...   Shall the past repeat itself?... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shall the past repeat itself?...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2