Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Cheater Hit List  Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Cheater Hit List  Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheater Hit List

Go down 
+15
Stabster
MGRaiden97
Tom7730
Axel3
kama
Lucas
Ultimate Jaggi
JFizzle
haruno
rubinek
Kholdstare
It's meh
Kanade
Andrea88GOD
Stuff
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stuff
Diablos
Stuff

Thank you Points : 31

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:40 am

Every now and then I notice a new thread dedicated to sharing their terrible experience with a cheater. And I may or may not post and get ignored while the rants continue like there isn't a whaaambulance in this section. I started hacking for 2 things.

1) to fix my Arena record for Sea Power because a cheater used OHKO with normal S lvl1 and cleared the quest in :14 seconds saying "lol I've done this faster solo". [STFU ya d**cknose](I'd post a picture of the fix, but uh...yeah)

2)The portables do this, so why not Tri? Map attached to HUD. When I turn the hud on/off, I want the map on/off.

Along the way I got distracted with other interesting things but those goals have been accomplished leaving me with a nice code queue that I'll never finish. In the beginning I mentioned that I was working on a counter-hax code that would punish anyone for trying to cheat around me :p. Well I'm very disorganized so I never put anything together, but I can come up with a nice code list that I can use with some of my codes that were released/not released. I think what the cheaters want is to show off what they can do, though it doesn't impress anyone. But I'm a real hacker with my own codes and I'm also in this position, but I would never randomly select a victim to witness my nonsense. So how about...

Use this thread to describe a cheater you ran into. Give a brief description of what you saw them doing(gawd. all I'm gonna see is OHKOs), and provide their name and ID so that I can warp to them when I see them on. If you can only provide one, I prefer their ID for obvious reasons. Don't worry. I can't ban them unless capcom has a public list of what IDs are associated with what Wiis.

I'll come up with a nice way to mess with them and record the lolz for us to see. I'll call it "Cheater meets Hacker" or something along those lines. I prefer US, but I can go to EU too. I'm sure there are more cheaters there anyway.

Umm. Kholdstare might be excused or not. He did agree to guinea pig for me.

Current Hit ListIDRegionExpected CodesCompletion
peroplease?EUinf items, inf hp, HR modifierPending
Leoplease?USFake Talisman and OHKO/Strength upPending
Clock 48VX8UKEUSNo ReloadPending

Last edited by Stuff on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:01 am

as I said in my posts, I don't care much if someone uses hack by themselves or with other people who agree to do that, it's their game and they can do whatever they want with it.
I don't like to find myself on a hacked/cheated quests without knowing it, I think its more like an etiquette manner: if you want to use hacks, tell people first, so they can choose if join or not.
I just don't feel like this game needs cheats, its easy enough like this.

Anyway, I'll help if I see some cheaters by reporting the ID, I wouldn't be able to report their doing because I usually quit the quest when I see the first hack, as I did when I saw kholdstare setting 7 bombs together.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:24 am

The game also gives you 6 IDs to work with Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Can't say that I've had a bad experience with hackers/cheaters.

It's pretty interesting when some people have certain item usage like infinite items.
I find it really interesting when hackers try crazy things :D
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Stuff wrote:

Umm. Kholdstare might be excused or not. He did agree to guinea pig for me.

Not like you could mess with me anyways, I troll trolls for breakfast.

btw when do I start guinea pigging?
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Stuff wrote:

2)The portables do this, so why not Tri? Map attached to HUD. When I turn the hud on/off, I want the map on/off.

also forgot to mention this, (sorry for the double posting) but your second reason is invalid since there's an option to turn off the map in the options in game :/

though reason number 1 i totally understand. i had some douche make my record on wyvern trio 1:03. only reason I didn't quit sooner was because it kinda took me a second to realize what was going on but by then it was too late. >Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:08 pm

As I said in the Whaaambulance, I met an italian player named "pero" (or something like that) who used infinite Flash Bombs and didn't take any damage from attacks whatsoever. I think I've seen this guy yesterday too - he had 999 HR... (and he was 30-something last time I met him).
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Kanade wrote:
The game also gives you 6 IDs to work with Sad by vort
18 ID's actually =C just 6 linked online files
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Diablos
Stuff

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

@Kohldstare: my Map attached to HUD is epic. You should try it. Yes the game has an option to turn the map on/off, but it's independant of the hud. The portables forced the map off if you turned the HUD off. I play with the hud turned off. When I want to see my health, I hold L as if I was about to change items. And thanks to my Map attached to HUD, I can hold L to see the map too. Some of the codes I work on are what I think the game should've done in the first place(though they may not be so valuable to the average cheater because they don't make you god). Like Friend Swap >.>. Why not, Capcom? I did it. Why couldn't you?

Arena modifier isn't something I want to release unfortunately. Arena data is something I want to be kept as clean as possible. A modifier code would ruin that. And I'd want to make a more official leader board where you can input your record for so and so arena or with a wiibrew you can view and send your arena data to the leader board. One day... I guess I could send you a code that would just fix the time if you want. I just have to look at them again.

Alright. 999 pero will be added to the hitlist. I'll fix something up for him and log on with a lesser known character after my ban gets lifted.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Andrea88GOD wrote:
I usually quit the quest when I see the first hack, as I did when I saw kholdstare setting 7 bombs together.

I Laughed .... SO Hard when I saw him do it. It took a sec for it to set in, then I just lold hard.

Back to top Go down
Stuff
Diablos
Stuff

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 am

This guy's just setting inf bombs everywhere, eh? lol. It's like 1, 2, 3, fou-wait wut?, 5, XD, 7. He'll be great footage. :p
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:24 am

Stuff wrote:
This guy's just setting inf bombs everywhere, eh? lol. It's like 1, 2, 3, fou-wait wut?, 5, XD, 7. He'll be great footage. :p

Lol it's actually more like 1,2,3,4, wait..5,6,7,8,wth,9,10,11,12,13,14.15.16.17.18. o.o --------70 O.O

BOOOOM!!!

Team jhen is blasting off agaaaaiiinn!!!....*Ping*

(pokemon reference)

I bow.

"ty ty , ill be here all week" lol but thats mainly when I'm with friends ... not so much with forumers anymore. (especially after how andrea88GOD reacted -_-)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Kholdstare wrote:
Stuff wrote:

Lol it's actually more like 1,2,3,4, wait..5,6,7,8,wth,9,10,11,12,13,14.15.16.17.18. o.o --------70 O.O

BOOOOM!!!

(pokemon reference)

I bow.

"ty ty , ill be here all week" lol but thats mainly when I'm with friends ... not so much with forumers anymore. (especially after how andrea88GOD reacted -_-)

XD wern't you trying to make a triforce pattern that one time and Omega messed it up?
XP
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 am

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
Kholdstare wrote:
Stuff wrote:

BOOOOM!!!

(pokemon reference)

I bow.

XD wern't you trying to make a triforce pattern that one time and Omega messed it up?
XP

Lol, I made the emblem for the galactic empire from star wars once, then a buddy of mine friggin kicked it before I could get pics!! /mad/ Rage by sipax /versad/
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:38 am

A gui names Leo joined my city, he had helios+/vangils leg set with like 10 skills like AuL, Crit eye+3, sharpness+1, mind's eye, evasion+2 etc. -_-
and a "best ala time 0:28" in his profile, lame
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:59 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
A gui names Leo joined my city, he had helios+/vangils leg set with like 10 skills like AuL, Crit eye+3, sharpness+1, mind's eye, evasion+2 etc. -_-
and a "best ala time 0:28" in his profile, lame

Lol he even fails to cheat in the game >_>
a cheater should have something around 3 sec xD
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 am

On da US theres a guy running a no reload cheat

ID is VX8UKE name is Clock 48
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Meet Two 1-Hit Kill Hacker
Name: D12 ID: forgot to write it down >.>, Armor: Saint sword helm, Helios+ Armor. Likes GS
Zero ID: Didnt write it down as well D:. Armor: forgot. Weapon: GS as well.

Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 pm

I saw kholdstares hacks for the first time today

AWESOME!!!

And

FUNNY!!!

Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Not for tri but p3rd =C he's not a hacker as he said in the comments but I'll let you be the judge of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBEKh5sQGco&lc=ne4AzwoaeaxPEO8A3pQHhL61rFS93A1FG-MVfnflJTU&feature=inbox
Back to top Go down
Kholdstare
Rhenoplos
Kholdstare

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:11 am

kama wrote:
Meet Two 1-Hit Kill Hacker
Name: D12 ID: forgot to write it down >.>, Armor: Saint sword helm, Helios+ Armor. Likes GS
Zero ID: Didnt write it down as well D:. Armor: forgot. Weapon: GS as well.

hey what HR was Zero? I think I found him and I definitely found D12 earlier >.>
Axel3 wrote:
I saw kholdstares hacks for the first time today

AWESOME!!!

And

FUNNY!!!

lol thnx.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 am

^^ I think Zero was around Hr70 not really sure. It seem D12 is an active hunter.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 am

haruno wrote:
Not for tri but p3rd =C he's not a hacker as he said in the comments but I'll let you be the judge of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBEKh5sQGco&lc=ne4AzwoaeaxPEO8A3pQHhL61rFS93A1FG-MVfnflJTU&feature=inbox

its pretty obvious when u stand with no cool drink or heat cancel(look at HP colors) and take no damage at the start lol why even post this garbage
Back to top Go down
Tom7730
Aptonoth
Tom7730

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm

There was a guy on the european servers I met yesterday

Name: grcg ID: didnt really look... And he used variety of armor and weapons.

He used one hit k.o on jho. I did get my first Jho gem from the carves though...
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Found 2 hackers today, admitted it to me they were.

Name: D12 ID: 2133AM
Yan ID: 7NHM6N

I dont know yet what hacks they do, but im staying in their city to see.

I dont have a problem with hacking either, i just wanna see what you will do to them thats funny, like mess with them, not necessarily banning them.

EDIT:

I did a quest with them they had cheats you would see in most games, max attack, max health, crazy skills for their armor, not sure what else but thats what i witnessed...did red hot party in like 5 mins lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheater Hit List  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheater Hit List    Cheater Hit List  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheater Hit List
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next