Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 10 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 10 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Finally managed to make full helios+ armor, and even upgrade my Tempest switchaxe! I need some more horn+ for Thunderstrike switchaxe, seeing as how I have the sapphires for it now. Was still a productive day imo, 4 gems in about 3 hrs, and some extra conqueror's seals. And a lantern+.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 am

Silverwind wrote:
Finally managed to make full helios+ armor, and even upgrade my Tempest switchaxe! I need some more horn+ for Thunderstrike switchaxe, seeing as how I have the sapphires for it now. Was still a productive day imo, 4 gems in about 3 hrs, and some extra conqueror's seals. And a lantern+.
Good luck with that.
Stupid lantern +s...
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:26 am

It's meh wrote:

Good luck with that.
Stupid lantern +s...
Well, that's to say I already got the lantern+. But yeah, they're stupidly rare... xD
Back to top Go down
Godzilla2195
Seltas
Godzilla2195

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 am

I've started playing Monster Hunter again. It's been a while. Primarily using a new character that I started ages ago, but never really did anything with. Anyway, I'm about to fight Blos offline, then Ceadeus. Need lots of Blos parts for varius weapon upgrades. I finally finished a set of Guild Armor (So as to be the snazziest HR 1 around). Stupid Barioth coins are a pain in the rear.

In other news, I sorta met Blackice and Ugthorf. Sorry about disconnecting, I was kicked out of the room and had to turn the system off. Not that I would have made it far, I actually forgot cool drinks. >_>
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Came on Yesterday and warp to axel and ice(*cough cough BlackFrost new nickname) and this other guy only to find out the unknown guy who has connection to frost and axel was haxing 0.0. It was funny tho i found a glitch to prevent his hax the first time around on a cap barioth quest ^^. After two hax quest, they left and i warp to a Giggi Room with a good combination team. After two quest i warped to J fizzle to grind Giggi with him and two other randies. By the end of the night I got my 100 Giggi Title. And that was it....
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:46 pm

kama wrote:
Came on Yesterday and warp to axel and ice(*cough cough BlackFrost new nickname) and this other guy only to find out the unknown guy who has connection to frost and axel was haxing 0.0. It was funny tho i found a glitch to prevent his hax the first time around on a cap barioth quest ^^. After two hax quest, they left and i warp to a Giggi Room with a good combination team. After two quest i warped to J fizzle to grind Giggi with him and two other randies. By the end of the night I got my 100 Giggi Title. And that was it....
well the other guys was this guy, and it wasnt a glitch lol u just entered the area before he did and he hass to host the area or it doesnt work :}
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Stabster wrote:

A good way to farm for the lantern+ is the gobul event that takes place in the water arena. There's two gobuls, which helps a lot in getting at least one freaking lantern+. It worked for me after doing it 5-10 times. Lance can break gobul lantern, if you are good enough.
I'll keep that in mind if I'm actively hunting for those at any point, but for now not really. I can usually break the lantern in Sea of Dragons quest, and I still need plenty of lagi sapphires/horn+ so I can just get them that way. Thanks for the advice though! /yes/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Soi just fought my first great jaggi /versad/ my stupid little brother killed my hunter
Back to top Go down
Ugthorf
Yian Kut-Ku

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 pm

blackice wrote:
then started to do two person ala with ugthorf

I did better than I expected, mostly because Blackice stuck to one leg like glue and kept tripping Ala. I carted when I carved the tail Sad by vort Then Blackice left and shortly after I carted out. After that, I decided to help random newbs a while, but eventually that got old.

But hey, one more plate, one more tail.

I did a moderate amount of hunting. I decided to reorganize my armor, now my gunning sets start at 20 and go down and my blade sets start at 1 and go up. I completed the morpheus knife.

Somewhere in there I hunted some gigginox with J Dubs too. And I did a round of land lords with Axel.

Coming up I need bari claw+ to finish the blizzard frame and then maybe I'll get full gaan+ gunner to shoot it in.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Currently one skypiercer, three ala tails, and one rathian ruby away from making my full Alatreon armor. That's about it for me really, nothing else of note to speak of. Although, do need another wyvern stone to get my lightning sword and shield fully upgraded. I really need to go diablos farming, need stout horns too.
Back to top Go down
Ugthorf
Yian Kut-Ku

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Instead of logging my own character on, I decided to hunt up a jaggi mask for my wife's character.

I make a jaggi/event quests room, and first one I get is an idiot who hits on me, and tries to friend me right off the bat.

When the mighty qurupeco shows up he tells me to run. Despite the fact I'm in barroth armor.

He goes linkdead during the third jaggi, I solo the rest of the mission.

Next up, I get two guys with hammers... that aren't morons. I get the mask and a sweet 10+mud/snow; +5 speedsetup tali. I'm thinking that a pretty sweet tali for low rank, I actually do not have a good mud/snow tali for my own char.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Yesterday I resupplied on Kelbi horns and nutrients for ancient and max potion and stayed with my friend the entire time. We had a troll enter the city but we ignored him and her got bored and left. I'm used to trolls because one of my oldest friends would always be trolling so at this point I am pretty immune to trolls there are some exemptions. Today I am planning on soloing alatreon only quest I have not been able to solo "The Brilliant Darkness" </3
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:
Yesterday I resupplied on Kelbi horns and nutrients for ancient and max potion and stayed with my friend the entire time. We had a troll enter the city but we ignored him and her got bored and left. I'm used to trolls because one of my oldest friends would always be trolling so at this point I am pretty immune to trolls there are some exemptions. Today I am planning on soloing alatreon only quest I have not been able to solo "The Brilliant Darkness" </3

Good luck on that!

Yesterday I decided to play some MH tri:
Friendlist : Everyone OFFLIEN!
None of the cities were appealing either
I logged out and watched TV
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Lucas wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:

Good luck on that!

Yesterday I decided to play some MH tri:
Friendlist : Everyone OFFLIEN!
None of the cities were appealing either
I logged out and watched TV

Thank you for the support and I know that feeling when everyone is offline usually I am alone soloing I just recently started making friends again.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm

SSSOOOOO....hunted today....ALONE....like always....dabbling with ma armor sets and finally managed to make ma clust set Yes by vort http://divinewh.im/s/3.V.V.V_1v_1o.j_1h.W_1n.j_1l_11.W i was soooo...HAPPY....cuz it took me 2 months to make it XD
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Leonhardt wrote:
SSSOOOOO....hunted today....ALONE....like always....dabbling with ma armor sets and finally managed to make ma clust set Yes by vort http://divinewh.im/s/3.V.V.V_1v_1o.j_1h.W_1n.j_1l_11.W i was soooo...HAPPY....cuz it took me 2 months to make it XD
im pretty sure the clust gun only has 1 slot leon...
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:55 pm

blackice wrote:
Leonhardt wrote:

Lol it has three two on the stock and one on the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Leonhardt wrote:
Nice, is it better to go for that 3 slot tali?
I think I have a CLUST S +5 tali, would that be better?
Also what gun?
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:
blackice wrote:
Leonhardt wrote:

i knew dat :oops:
and axel its rathling+/ rathling+/agna
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm

blackice wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:
blackice wrote:
Leonhardt wrote:

i knew dat :oops:
and axel its rathling+/ rathling+/agna
Grrrrrrrr, dem Los plates...
Well I'm also working on my pierce set, which should I finish first?
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:42 pm

finish the pierce set 1st since itll be more useful in the long run and cheap ;)
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Axel3 wrote:
Leonhardt wrote:
Nice, is it better to go for that 3 slot tali?
I think I have a CLUST S +5 tali, would that be better?
Also what gun?
soz for double posting GUYS...

if u hav any tali thats higher than clust s +4, then by all means USE IT! itll give u the extra slot to get rec speed +1 too Yes by vort not that its useful or anything >.>
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Been getting pretty lucky playing in the last while, getting lots of gems from those double monster quests. Usually I can't get anything useful! Still need to get to hunting diablos and getting materials from ala for it's armor, need a skypiercer and two webbings and I can finish it... Would like 3 more webbing over that to finish my alatreon star too. Eh, guess I'll wait for megatreon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 10 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next