Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
crovis
Felyne
crovis

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Dear journal... on the last days I just farmed Lagiacrus non stop, and some Rathalos and Baggi too... I found a new love the SnS, but still working on it /versad/

now the time has come to farm Barioth... the day to face Alatreon is close, and I've never seem her moves, she is too fast even on the videos /versad/ /versad/ /versad/ /versad/
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 pm

crovis wrote:
Dear journal... on the last days I just farmed Lagiacrus non stop, and some Rathalos and Baggi too... I found a new love the SnS, but still working on it /versad/

now the time has come to farm Barioth... the day to face Alatreon is close, and I've never seem her moves, she is too fast even on the videos /versad/ /versad/ /versad/ /versad/

need help just ask (^_^)/
Back to top Go down
Exzyro
Felyne
Exzyro

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 pm

crovis wrote:

yeah, i'm not as experienced, but id be happy to help as well ^.^

yesterday i hunted some Deus offline to upgrade my Barbarian blade and get money. then i went online, but no one was there... but then i got to chat with Leon and go on a hunt with him for the first time, so that was nice =]
then i had a 3-hour long rehearsal, then family stuff... they made me play Clue, so i couldnt get on Tri...
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:30 pm

I went offline first, upgraded my rusted lance into undertaker. Went online next, hunted with some randies a but, upgraded thunderclap into thunderclap+, then Leon came on and we hunted with some randies, there was this one, heiter, who was stupid, he said PLZ HELP WITH URGENT, so we went, he screwed up, he brought a swax and decided to attack jho's back and arms, with rainbow pimp armor, Leon kept telling him to get to the ship but he wouldn't, then Heiter fainted and he somewhat stayed at the ship, then me and the other dude fainted, he failed and i was healing and BOOM urgent failure, so anyway heiter tries asking for help, we say no and then everyone goes on mini ura, got me a rusted hammer out of that, heh heh, then Blackice came on and Leon got sick of heiter so we went with blackice to a new city, we hunted with a pretty good randie, Maika came on so we unted with her for awhile, it was fun, than she left and then it was me, blackice and Leon for a bit, then I had to go, there still on now I think, oh and I finished my ura armor and my diablos armor, I have a pierce set with precision+1, evasion+1, pierce lvl1 up and all pierce up, does anyone know any good low rank/ middle high rank bowguns to get for ura armor?
Back to top Go down
Lagia818
Bnahabra
Lagia818

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:23 pm

i havent hunted
Back to top Go down
Lagia818
Bnahabra
Lagia818

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:24 pm

i havent hunted with half the people on this page.
anyways, i did death of the sea and sky to finish up my offline 6star quests, and i got a los plate. it was surprisingly easy to get one too considering i got 2 out of the 3 runs
Back to top Go down
crovis
Felyne
crovis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Spoiler:

Okay friendos, when the time comes to face the big dragon I will summon you guys! AND I'LL CART LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!! /versad/ /versad/ /versad/

but it will be fun, trust me. /yes/

Back to top Go down
Exzyro
Felyne
Exzyro

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 pm

oh yes, its always fun seeing someone's reaction to their first Ala :P
Back to top Go down
TiroDvD
Popo
TiroDvD

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Day: Mardi Gras 2012
Target: Barrioth

Today I resumed my hunting on Barioth. As a lancer it's Tusk is invaluable to my collection for it's Ice element and general attack power, even though it is awful to look at. My prior attempts were few and rather impotent. Hunting from Moga often resulted in 2 carts and lots of wasted resources. The City wasn't helpful either. There are very few players in the 3* range. Those that do usually demolish Barioth, giving me little opportunity to practice in a relatively safe environment.

My breakthrough during the hunt was the epiphany over Shield Attack. For my current monsters (Nox, Los, Bari) I have been favoring the Shield Attack over the short Counter for when a monster charges me. It is quicker to finish allowing me to reposition myself, plus Counter rarely hits a monster making it pointless. But then I realized this has been exhausting Bari for every battle. At that point I never carted again. I still use an extraordinary amount of supplies, hot meat, demon drug, might pill, 2 traps, 4 LBB+, 2 SBB+, that that seems par for the course. In the end I got my Tusk Lance.

The hunt will continue in the City. First to complete my armor set, and second to help others learn Bari.
Back to top Go down
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha
stayman_jacobi

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:54 pm

After a 4 month absense from playing Tri, I returned today. Did surprisingly well, no carts and went from HR 185- HR 187 O___O Then I played some with Ultimate Jaggi, blackice and Leonhardt and got recruited into the Binocular OrderxD All those guys have keyboards though, so it was hard to get a word in :|
Back to top Go down
elitezellet
Kelbi
elitezellet

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 am

Today I hunted a couple of Uragaans with some of my friends, and yet again I was mistaken as a girl by some random guy. /versad/
I dont get why I'm always mistaken for a girl. People say it my voice wene I kick,
or that its becaus of my chest plate. I mostly use my favorite gunner armor, which is
damascus. Then again I do have long hair under my helm. Well it don't mater I still got
some uragaan gems, so it was worth it. /yes/
Back to top Go down
Ugthorf
Yian Kut-Ku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:55 am

I built a demonbind axe, which I will use to practice swaxing with on barroth and urugaan, in training for land lords. I winced at the need for stout horns to upgrade.

I rolled some uruktor... no good talis.

then I tried making a video of mh3 with a ghetto setup... issues: It's too washed out... red looks pink, pink looks white, etc. sound didn;t work, but that's okay, but it shows potential, IF the text is readable after uploading it to youtube.

Quote :
and yet again I was mistaken as a girl by some random guy. /versad/

This not happen to Ugthorf. Ugthorf name bursting with unquestionable manliness.
Back to top Go down
Koma
Popo
Koma

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:45 am

This will only be a short update, since I'm not really up for writing loads.

I wasn't planning on doing all that much on Tri, today. For one, I was having some real difficulties staying online, as I would end up getting kicked after each quest, as I tried to change rooms, or for other such random reasons. What's with these MH servers...?

Anyway, I did a little charm farming with no results other than money, and I think I did manage to get some quests in before giving up for the afternoon. I honestly can't remember.

I did come back on to try and get some more quests in; in particular when Sapphire posted in my thread in the City Hall saying that she'd be online, so I went on in the hopes of catching her. I didn't at all use any kind of search function to find out where she happened to be... *cough*

she was in a room with error and a German hunter whose name eludes me at the moment, and so I thought I'd join in and do a few hunts with them. We started off (or at least, I started off with them) with a Barroth hunt-- it was a Low Rank hunt, since I think error needed a Claw or something real quick. They were all gunning, and I was the lone Blademaster running around with a hammer. The fight was brutal for Barroth, who got decimated in his attempts to take us on. His face got shattered and he was down pretty quickly.

I think we did a couple Diablos quests after that, with everyone but Sapphire running Lance. (the reason I was running lance primarily because it was the only thing I really have that would be sufficient against it) I do believe they were both the 2 Diablos quest in the 6* quest list, because I do remember getting Conqueror's Seals from at least one of them, which gave me almost everything I needed to upgrade my Barbarian Sword to Sharq (P) (I needed a Deep Dragongem for the 'cherry on top'). It was in these hunts that Sapphire's efficiency with her support really shined. Most of the time, whenever I've fought alongside a Gunner, they've been strictly offensive, but seeing how well Sapphire was bouncing between offence, support and sabotage (traps, etc.), it really put into perspective how much of an amateur I am when it comes to gunning. (I usually only run Gunner on easy hunts or offline; kind of like training wheels, heh)

I picked up a magical Wyvern Stone, that turns out I carved from Diablos' tail. I had no idea that you could get them from Diablos, much like I didn't know you could get them from Agnaktor, back when I was running through the dual Agnaktor event quest. After those quests, error had to go, so me and Sapphire decided to go hunting Diablos in a new city, to see if we could get any other people who needed to hunt for her. Sadly, this brought about the appearance of some random guy who was too low in HR (38) to tackle the horned demon. It turned out he may have possibly been a leecher, since he tried getting us to hunt something else, despite the fact that we were in the recruiting server, and we had specifically set the city we were in to a Diablos one.

Sapphire challenged his intentions, and he never once tried to defend himself on the matter, him leaving not long after saying something like, "Think you're brave enough!!?" He did come back, but only for a brief second.

Thankfully, we did actually get some people who wanted to take on Diablos, though I think it was after me and Sapphire did a surprisingly quick duo run on a single Diablos hunt. We took another quest with the new guys, and for the first time, I actually witnessed a full-on leecher in action. (if I recall correctly; I don't remember coming across any, before)

This person kept themselves out of the fight almost completely; they sat in 4 while we fought it in the area to the left, ran off to a different area when Diablos went to 4, and only came into contact with Diablos when they came out of their hiding place to carve the tail. It was at that point that I mentioned it to Sapphire, and once Diablos was defeated and the leecher came running, Sapphire decided to cease their carving ability, and once again, we were left to challenge another leecher. Sapphire headed the charge, and I chimed in to agree, saying that there wasn't really much point in them playing if all they were planning on doing is sitting on the sidelines and watching. Thankfully, they actually fought Diablos the next time we went through the quest, though I had the feeling that they were going to try and sabotage the quest with deaths, or something. But to my surprise, they didn't. the other guy did end up dying, though given how much damage he was taking in the quest before, it wasn't really a surprise.

We did one more Diablos quest after that (I think it was one), and we ended up jumping off to another room for some Uragaan fun! Where I lanced throughout the Diablos quests, I decided to call it hammertime with Uragaan. Thankfully, we got some serious hunters coming in this time, and we were starting to roll. He was a pretty big joke, and in the final hunt of the night, I managed to powerslam him out of his roll attack and into a KO. They were all pretty fast runs, and gave me the chance to start picking up items that I'll need when I get onto making Uragaan equipment. I didn't end up picking up any Rubies in those fights, though I completely forgot that he had his own Ruby, until one of the people we hunted with mentioned it. Sapphire taught me a lesson about Uragaan, too; evasion is your friend.

In the midst of that, I got disconnected yet again, though I was pretty lucky, since Sapphire said that it usually happens, at least to her, while she's out on a hunt-- specifically right after a monster has been defeated. My issues usually happen in the city, so I'm pretty lucky in that regard.

Anyway, a big thanks to error for hunting with me, and especially to Sapphire, for all that brilliant support she brought with her and for hunting with me for as long as she did. Hopefully we'll all get to hunt together, again. ^^
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:04 am

Koma wrote:

I wasn't planning on doing all that much on Tri, today. For one, I was having some real difficulties staying online, as I would end up getting kicked after each quest, as I tried to change rooms, or for other such random reasons. What's with these MH servers...?

Anyway, I did a little charm farming with no results other than money, and I think I did manage to get some quests in before giving up for the afternoon. I honestly can't remember.

I did come back on to try and get some more quests in; in particular when Sapphire posted in my thread in the City Hall saying that she'd be online, so I went on in the hopes of catching her. I didn't at all use any kind of search function to find out where she happened to be... *cough*

she was in a room with error and a German hunter whose name eludes me at the moment, and so I thought I'd join in and do a few hunts with them. We started off (or at least, I started off with them) with a Barroth hunt-- it was a Low Rank hunt, since I think error needed a Claw or something real quick. They were all gunning, and I was the lone Blademaster running around with a hammer. The fight was brutal for Barroth, who got decimated in his attempts to take us on. His face got shattered and he was down pretty quickly.

I think we did a couple Diablos quests after that, with everyone but Sapphire running Lance. (the reason I was running lance primarily because it was the only thing I really have that would be sufficient against it) I do believe they were both the 2 Diablos quest in the 6* quest list, because I do remember getting Conqueror's Seals from at least one of them, which gave me almost everything I needed to upgrade my Barbarian Sword to Sharq (P) (I needed a Deep Dragongem for the 'cherry on top'). It was in these hunts that Sapphire's efficiency with her support really shined. Most of the time, whenever I've fought alongside a Gunner, they've been strictly offensive, but seeing how well Sapphire was bouncing between offence, support and sabotage (traps, etc.), it really put into perspective how much of an amateur I am when it comes to gunning. (I usually only run Gunner on easy hunts or offline; kind of like training wheels, heh)

I picked up a magical Wyvern Stone, that turns out I carved from Diablos' tail. I had no idea that you could get them from Diablos, much like I didn't know you could get them from Agnaktor, back when I was running through the dual Agnaktor event quest. After those quests, error had to go, so me and Sapphire decided to go hunting Diablos in a new city, to see if we could get any other people who needed to hunt for her. Sadly, this brought about the appearance of some random guy who was too low in HR (38) to tackle the horned demon. It turned out he may have possibly been a leecher, since he tried getting us to hunt something else, despite the fact that we were in the recruiting server, and we had specifically set the city we were in to a Diablos one.

Sapphire challenged his intentions, and he never once tried to defend himself on the matter, him leaving not long after saying something like, "Think you're brave enough!!?" He did come back, but only for a brief second.

Thankfully, we did actually get some people who wanted to take on Diablos, though I think it was after me and Sapphire did a surprisingly quick duo run on a single Diablos hunt. We took another quest with the new guys, and for the first time, I actually witnessed a full-on leecher in action. (if I recall correctly; I don't remember coming across any, before)

This person kept themselves out of the fight almost completely; they sat in 4 while we fought it in the area to the left, ran off to a different area when Diablos went to 4, and only came into contact with Diablos when they came out of their hiding place to carve the tail. It was at that point that I mentioned it to Sapphire, and once Diablos was defeated and the leecher came running, Sapphire decided to cease their carving ability, and once again, we were left to challenge another leecher. Sapphire headed the charge, and I chimed in to agree, saying that there wasn't really much point in them playing if all they were planning on doing is sitting on the sidelines and watching. Thankfully, they actually fought Diablos the next time we went through the quest, though I had the feeling that they were going to try and sabotage the quest with deaths, or something. But to my surprise, they didn't. the other guy did end up dying, though given how much damage he was taking in the quest before, it wasn't really a surprise.

We did one more Diablos quest after that (I think it was one), and we ended up jumping off to another room for some Uragaan fun! Where I lanced throughout the Diablos quests, I decided to call it hammertime with Uragaan. Thankfully, we got some serious hunters coming in this time, and we were starting to roll. He was a pretty big joke, and in the final hunt of the night, I managed to powerslam him out of his roll attack and into a KO. They were all pretty fast runs, and gave me the chance to start picking up items that I'll need when I get onto making Uragaan equipment. I didn't end up picking up any Rubies in those fights, though I completely forgot that he had his own Ruby, until one of the people we hunted with mentioned it. Sapphire taught me a lesson about Uragaan, too; evasion is your friend.

In the midst of that, I got disconnected yet again, though I was pretty lucky, since Sapphire said that it usually happens, at least to her, while she's out on a hunt-- specifically right after a monster has been defeated. My issues usually happen in the city, so I'm pretty lucky in that regard.

Anyway, a big thanks to error for hunting with me, and especially to Sapphire, for all that brilliant support she brought with her and for hunting with me for as long as she did. Hopefully we'll all get to hunt together, again. ^^

WOW it seem you have lots of fun hunting with Error and Sapphy. Hi Five Koma :D. If you do find leechers. SWAX might be your best friend. It works for me a lot of time already. As for the connection problem. I recommand Wired Connection. it does not fail except maybe 8% of the time......
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:15 am

It was really fun.
Hope to hunt with you again too Koma, hopefully next time there wont be so many leechers...ohwell, thats what you get when playing an online game.
Also thanks for the compliments, you were really good yourself^^
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:13 am

Made my guild+ armor and barrage earrings... technically day before yesterday, and was greeted with the surprise of -23 points of demonic blessing. Really wasn't expecting that... but running through death of sea and sky with it wasn't too bad, managed to get 2 more plates towards rathling+ frame. I can fight Los without getting hit once as a gunner, but I just can't handle Lagi that well. No failures, but when he's in rage he usually manages to get a KO in once a quest. Usually with cheap combos. Might switch to mating season for the plates, since it's 25% faster and no lagi to fight. Not like I NEED lagi plates anyways, sitting at 24 now.
So, in short, got some nice armor pieces but nothing much accomplished besides that. How fun?
Back to top Go down
Ugthorf
Yian Kut-Ku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Koma wrote:

Y U LIE??

And also, kama... Y U QUOTE THE WHOLE THING??

Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Ugthorf wrote:
Koma wrote:

Y U LIE??

Opps sry i should had used spoilers......
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:39 pm

kama wrote:
Ugthorf wrote:
Koma wrote:

Y U LIE??

Opps sry i should had used spoilers......
Go up there and edit that post then!
XD
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Finished my lagi+ armor with a bit of trouble, and did some mining. Didn't get any too good charms, but at least got some extra money and a worn greatsword. Not that useful on a gunner, but eh, maybe I'll polish it one day. Gonna head offline to get los plates, but figured I may as well post now.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Quentin wrote:
I went offline first, upgraded my rusted lance into undertaker. Went online next, hunted with some randies a but, upgraded thunderclap into thunderclap+, then Leon came on and we hunted with some randies, there was this one, heiter, who was stupid, he said PLZ HELP WITH URGENT, so we went, he screwed up, he brought a swax and decided to attack jho's back and arms, with rainbow pimp armor, Leon kept telling him to get to the ship but he wouldn't, then Heiter fainted and he somewhat stayed at the ship, then me and the other dude fainted, he failed and i was healing and BOOM urgent failure, so anyway heiter tries asking for help, we say no and then everyone goes on mini ura, got me a rusted hammer out of that, heh heh, then Blackice came on and Leon got sick of heiter so we went with blackice to a new city, we hunted with a pretty good randie, Maika came on so we unted with her for awhile, it was fun, than she left and then it was me, blackice and Leon for a bit, then I had to go, there still on now I think, oh and I finished my ura armor and my diablos armor, I have a pierce set with precision+1, evasion+1, pierce lvl1 up and all pierce up, does anyone know any good low rank/ middle high rank bowguns to get for ura armor?

So.... it looks like I came on RIGHT after you left. And it seems like Maika dced, cuz she was there when i came. D:

stayman_jacobi wrote:
After a 4 month absense from playing Tri, I returned today. Did surprisingly well, no carts and went from HR 185- HR 187 O___O Then I played some with Ultimate Jaggi, blackice and Leonhardt and got recruited into the Binocular OrderxD All those guys have keyboards though, so it was hard to get a word in :|

It's okay D:
Just buy one Hunting Journal - Page 2 1669237282
Back to top Go down
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha
stayman_jacobi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:13 pm

How much does it cost?
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:18 pm

stayman_jacobi wrote:
How much does it cost?

10 bucks +tax. Came out to be 10.80 at walmart for a cheap brand. Got mines today XD
Back to top Go down
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha
stayman_jacobi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 pm

kama wrote:
stayman_jacobi wrote:
How much does it cost?

10 bucks +tax. Came out to be 10.80 at walmart for a cheap brand. Got mines today XD
Oh cool. I might look into that :\
Back to top Go down
Lagia818
Bnahabra
Lagia818

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 pm

today i did a lot of mining, with no good charms
i realized how amazing longswords are, but i'll have to practice a lot more
so then fizzle came, and we did some lagi+ to get the helios+ mail i've been trying to get for months. luckily, i got a saphire, so i upgraded my worn GS, but ill probably rarely use it. i also got a ton of armor upgrades from the armor spheres i got mining. but the wii said to itself "Hey, he's being too productive, better disconnect," and thats exactly what it did.
all in all, it was a good night. after i get my headless helios set, i think i'll do some ala runs for the ls, and so i can say "i killed more than 3 alatreons"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next