Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 26 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 26 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:06 pm

navgoose wrote:

The offline version of that arena mission has the bari coin preset as the first reward. Can't get pinnacles offline, but you might get a piece of furniture.
Thanks, man. I got the barioth coins I wanted.

It took a while, though.... But 3 slow matches and 3 coins is better than 7 decent-fast matches and no barioth coins...

/yes/
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi all, long time lurker, new forum member.

Last two days hunting have been opposite sides of the coin.

Yesterday's hunting rewards included 2 jho gems, 2 lagia sapphires, and 1 los ruby. Plus an epic kill against los - tripped him midflight and he crashed and died. Been playing for over a year, and it's the first time I witnessed it. Great day!

Today, I noticed I was one Deep Dragongem from upgrading my Incadeus switch-axe. For 3 hrs I repeled, then killed Caedeus, only to reset. Although I did get 2 Elderbloods. Maybe better luck this weekend.

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
PokeMaster
Popo
PokeMaster

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Yuki wrote:
Did you break the head each time?
Hmm, I didn't think about this...good question!
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:23 am

PokeMaster wrote:
Yuki wrote:
Did you break the head each time?
Hmm, I didn't think about this...good question!

what's with all your post being quotes, & you giving like 5-11 word responses? >_>

anyways, got on this morning,
DC'd,
that was it... I was planning on getting on but after school I got caught up in this lil' event

daah... looks like tomorrows gonna be a catchup day then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:41 am

Had a good day online today. Managed to get ahold of a few King's Frills (finally!) and upgraded my weapon to the Ludroth Splashhammer. It's a pretty big improvement over the Ludroth Bone Mace.

Hunted with some really cool hunters today. Killed a ton of Great Jaggi, Qurupeco, R. Ludroth and even a Barroth and Gobul. Gobul was a little intense; I was pretty much running around trying to heal most of the time. Barroth turned out to be a bit more predictable however, and I no longer feel overwhelmed by him.

Been making use of the farm to make honey. Gotta keep my stores of mega potions up, after all.

Looking forward to playing again and (hopefully) meeting up with some of those same hunters. I'm still a n00b, but it's nice to encounter more experienced hunters who don't rub it in, haha.
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo
AzzraNoctul

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 am

Been a bit bummed lately with my log in times. Having to log on so late I'm either tired or there isn't a whole lot of peeps on.

Got high rank the other night so been doing a few high rank missions. I can already see a big difference between low rank and high. Going to be fun looking forward to it.

Managed to farm Bnahabra+ Armor and put together a status set. Not too huge on playing that role but I figure why not give it a shot once in awhile. Not too many gems/charms in my inventory to pick from but managed to add evasion+2. Don't plan on using it too much . Still trying to figure out what's most fun for me. Lance has always been fun and still is for me, can improve it though. After offline Barioth farming I found a real liking for SnS. Now I am just debating/exploring as to when it's ok to go as status SnS over elemental attack. Suppose first thing I need to do is get that last Gobul Spike+ needed for my Almighty Dahaka (P) before I even try using status in a group.

Kind of odd encounter the other night. I had made a solo city to finish my Bnahabro armor and sort my inventory. During a hunt someone had came into the city and said "I know this is a solo city but I was wondering if you would like to hunt together some." Confused me I didn't know the person. Polite as they were I had to say sorry, I was just doing a few.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:54 pm

So I decided to do Speak of the Deviljho.
And of course, since 2 pieces of my Rathian set aren't overforged, Deviljho does about half my health bar (120HP) on most attacks. He's relatively easy to dodge, but he hits HARD.
Also, trying to get Inceadeus. I'm a Crooked Horn short. Grr.
I've also modified my Rathian set, swapping it for Chainmail+ and Uragaan greaves. Gives me an extra 20 defense, and slightly increases Dragon Resistance. I've also added gems to get Health +50, since Earplugs are now pointless to get. Going to try it against Ceadeus, as well as Smalt Crater (Y).
CHAAAAARGE when the Ceadeus is fleeing of course ;) I know charging doesn't really do much, but it beats just chasing Ceadeus all the way to Area 3 without landing any hits.
Oh, also did Wyvern Trio with a teammate. S/He used the Lagriacus SA, I decided to use the Gobul Spear. It took us some time, but neither of us fainted, partly thanks to my good use of Lifepowders. What do I get in the rewards after some considerable effort and patience? ONE MISERABLE F**KING BARROTH COIN. I could get that in the offline arena!
Also met a guy from Puerto Rico. Rank 900-something, weird set with HGE, Autotracker and one other skill, and he was seriously epic. Completely mauled everything.
Also did MiniGaan, once with 4 people and another time with the dude from Puerto Rico. Completely mashed him and got the Uragaan jaws I needed. And both times as it was limping off I knocked it out.
Poor MiniGaans getting completely surrounded by 4 dudes and getting his everything bashed in and cut. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 am

had today off early, so hunted online with my lil' sister *cough brat COUGH* all night. decided, on a whim, to make my dark samus-inspired armor on my new file. took afew commend runs but I made it and the skillz are better than the original! my new favorite hammer set now :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:04 am

I played a lot over the past few days. Made it to HR 17 and upgraded to the Vodyanoy Hammer.

I'm slowly becoming more confident in my hunting. Not confident enough to take charge necessarily, but comfortable enough in my skill to do my fair share. Fought several interesting types of monster: Lagiacrus, Rathian, Gobul and others. Lagiacrus is the only one that gave me genuine trouble. I hunted one with a more experienced hunter online and spent most of the battle on the sidelines, healing up and dodging hits. Felt pretty worthless, but the other hunter was skilled enough to do most of the work on his own and I figured at least I didn't get in the way by carting.

Rathian is tough. I'm better at fighting him now than I was the first time I tried, but he's still a pretty nasty mofo. Gobul is nasty too, but not nearly as bad as I first thought. Still not overly fond of Barroth.

I'm finally to the point where I can comfortably take on an R. Ludroth on my own. It takes some doing without teammates, but I'm familiar enough with its movements now to fight it with consistency. Hunted one twice with a group of hunters that couldn't seem to handle him, however. There were four of us, and one was rather inexperienced. He triple carted during the first hunt and I was like "Hey, I know what that's like. It's tough when you're first starting out." But then, when we went to hunt it a second time, he triple carted again. I promptly headed to a new city, lol.

Did the Jump Four Jaggi quest more times than I can count over the past two days. I have more Jaggi heads than I know what to do with. Made the Jaggi Mask, which is cool, however it's pretty weak. I've been working on upgrading it.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Hanya wrote:

Did the Jump Four Jaggi quest more times than I can count over the past two days. I have more Jaggi heads than I know what to do with. Made the Jaggi Mask, which is cool, however it's pretty weak. I've been working on upgrading it.

Keep the Jaggi Heads for now. One you hit High Rank, you can use them to upgrade your Jaggi Mask (I think it takes 5 heads).

I've been running the Hot Deal event quite a bit the last few days, but it's been hard to find a competent team that can get all the claws broke (let alone 3x cart). I stopped using para LS since I was getting the paras when Agna was caught half submerged, so the hind legs weren't getting broke. I now have Great Incadeus, which helps getting those hind legs broke.

And finally, I encountered a hacker that asked first. Nice of him. Until I've earned my end game gear, I tend to avoid them. Otherwise, it's not earning.

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo
AzzraNoctul

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Rough night hunting, good lessons though. Got on a lot later than I wanted. Started with a Rathalos hunt that we managed but I wouldn't call it a good hunt. Poster carted twice and seemed confused about it but we made it through, good use of life powders kept them alive. After the hunt they both bailed from the city.
Found another city which looked promising at first. Waiting for someone to post a hunt a few mins went by and someone said they had enough time for one hunt. Still a few mins went by and no hunt was posted everyone was bouncing between guild clerk and the posted board. I posted for a HR Gobul hoping to get one more spike+. As soon as he checked it Mr.Im in a hurry left the city. We got into the hunt and after a bit someone carts. Soon after the other guy carts. /no/ I finally found out it's due to the free hunt R.Ludroth that showed up. Do some nice damage to Gobul until I get smacked by the R.Ludroth, Gobul spikes up as R.Ludroth tag teams me in the back. Lesson for this city, communication is key.
Last city I go to post Blood sport. One guy bails from the city, after seeing what was posted I don't blame him. My luck tonight and a arena match with Diablos and Uragaan? Sure why not I'd love that lance. Burn through the life powders, break my healing horn between the both of them they triple cart anyway /mad/ I give, I head offline and hunt Ceadeus. 1 deep dragon gem and horns I need. I put together my Sea Striker. Should have made it a offline day af.ter all.
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 am

Atalanta wrote:

Keep the Jaggi Heads for now. One you hit High Rank, you can use them to upgrade your Jaggi Mask (I think it takes 5 heads).

Thanks for the tip! I didn't realize that!

Played for a while this morning. Got a message at some point from a member of the boards who recognized me! By the time I saw I had a message they'd already logged off, however Sad by vort

While my skills as a hunter have improved, I'm still an utter noob when it comes to the methods of in-game communication. If you message me or something and I don't respond, it's not because I'm ignoring you! It's likely because I'm an oblivious noob, lol.

Got crushed by Rathalos today. I can't believe how vicious that thing is. Rathian gives me some trouble, sure, but this thing is like Rathian on steroids. Also hunted a Lagiacrus today. It was pretty tough, but thankfully my teammates knew what they were doing. Having defeated it, I'm now HR 18. Not looking forward to the quests that are now available... some of these monsters look really tough.

I'll probably play a fair bit tomorrow morning. Need to start doing some harder quests to further upgrade my stuff! I'm currently rocking Jaggi armor, but equipped the Barroth helm for a slight attack boost. With decorations and a talisman, my only skill is now Attack Up (L). Is that a good thing? I'd enjoyed having Gourmand and Negate Stun, but without access to Assault Jewels, had no way to get Attack Up (L) without sacrificing the other skills. Is ditching the other skills for an attack boost adviseable?

Gotta kill a few Jhen Mohran apparently. That'll be the only way to upgrade my hammer to the Fang Hammer "Echo".
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Hanya wrote:

Thanks for the tip! I didn't realize that!

No problem! Figured I'd share what I'd learned from lurking last year. A lot of tips can be had from looking through The Question Hotline.

Hanya wrote:

I'll probably play a fair bit tomorrow morning. Need to start doing some harder quests to further upgrade my stuff! I'm currently rocking Jaggi armor, but equipped the Barroth helm for a slight attack boost. With decorations and a talisman, my only skill is now Attack Up (L). Is that a good thing? I'd enjoyed having Gourmand and Negate Stun, but without access to Assault Jewels, had no way to get Attack Up (L) without sacrificing the other skills. Is ditching the other skills for an attack boost adviseable?

From what I've seen on the forums, skills that improve your damage are favored heavily. So I think you'll get a nod of approval. I'd move on to new armor sets for the defense improvement, though. Several of the monsters you haven't faced yet hit hard and fast, so the defense is quite helpful until you learn their attack patterns.

I got very lucky hunting Jhos yesterday. First, I got a competent team. But even luckier still was this: I made a tactical error and was getting eaten by Jho. I threw a dung bomb, and while Jho recoiled from the stink, my Wiimote battery died. While I was switching to a charged Wiimote, Jho moved on to another area. Phew! Called it a night after that.
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:28 am

Atalanta wrote:
From what I've seen on the forums, skills that improve your damage are favored heavily. So I think you'll get a nod of approval. I'd move on to new armor sets for the defense improvement, though. Several of the monsters you haven't faced yet hit hard and fast, so the defense is quite helpful until you learn their attack patterns.

I've been skimming the wiki for new armor options. My defense is currently 81, I believe, which is pretty low. Definitely gonna upgrade to something beefier!

Quote :
I got very lucky hunting Jhos yesterday. First, I got a competent team. But even luckier still was this: I made a tactical error and was getting eaten by Jho. I threw a dung bomb, and while Jho recoiled from the stink, my Wiimote battery died. While I was switching to a charged Wiimote, Jho moved on to another area. Phew! Called it a night after that.

Whoa, close call!

I only played an hour or two this afternoon. Met up with a fellow MHWikier, Maika, who was super cool. The two of us met up with two other hunters and hunted several Rathian. I did all right, at first. When Maika left, we kept on hunting, and suddenly, I began making stupid mistakes like taking big hits and not healing. I should've brought more Mega Potions, but they're so hard to get ahold of in bulk! I always use them up so fast it's hard to stockpile them. Even though I've got some honey going at the farm I still only get enough per cycle to make a handful of potions. Feels bad, man. Anyone have tips on getting a ton of Mega Potions?

Anywho, during the last Rathian hunt, I double-carted and ended up logging off afterward. I think that better armor (or, at least, upgraded armor), might serve me better on future hunts.
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo
AzzraNoctul

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:29 am

For stocking M-potions all I can think of is playing offline long enough to upgrade your farm. Fully upgraded farm I can get 100+ M-potions rather quickly.

Finally got the last Agnaktor claw needed for the armor set. Now just got to gem it up and get to using it. Really need to get some more charms though I'd like to branch out some with abilities but between charms and gems not much to offer. Best I got right now is full lagia set with AuL depending on what weapon I use.

Kinda bummed, is hacking a growing problem now that servers have been announced a shut down? Ran into a hacker last night and didn't know it at first until someone kept posting cap Uragaan. Kept getting killed so fast and was acting odd. Finally after the 3rd failed hunt a guy stated "nice hack there" and explained what was going on. Hacker bailed from the city after that.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:55 am

AzzraNoctul wrote:
For stocking M-potions all I can think of is playing offline long enough to upgrade your farm. Fully upgraded farm I can get 100+ M-potions rather quickly.

Here's an easier way to do this man. When there is a sale (Usually during Jhen, but 2-3 in between when he comes) buy up 300-500 Sharpened Fangs, then when the Trader Lady has Honey for Trade, get like 600 Honies. You will want that many for Max Pots, Mega Pots, Energy Drinks, etc.

The only things I really farm in the offline farm are Godbugs, Bitterbugs, and Might Seeds.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:55 am

JFizzle wrote:
AzzraNoctul wrote:

Here's an easier way to do this man. When there is a sale (Usually during Jhen, but 2-3 in between when he comes) buy up 300-500 Sharpened Fangs, then when the Trader Lady has Honey for Trade, get like 600 Honies. You will want that many for Max Pots, Mega Pots, Energy Drinks, etc.

The only things I really farm in the offline farm are Godbugs, Bitterbugs, and Might Seeds.

I think that trading with the argosy captain for sharpened fangs is a far more... cost efficient method..
(I believe they cost around 4000z (or 2000z?) with the sale?)

You can easily get 20 sharpened fangs per full trade.
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:19 am

I appreciate the tips! I'll look into increasing my farm yields and picking up some more sharpened fangs when I play today.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:17 am

It's meh wrote:
JFizzle wrote:
AzzraNoctul wrote:

I think that trading with the argosy captain for sharpened fangs is a far more... cost efficient method..
(I believe they cost around 4000z (or 2000z?) with the sale?)

You can easily get 20 sharpened fangs per full trade.

That too is good advice... but (lulz) whats moniez.. Oh that bar full of 9's. Lol.
But yeah if you're short on money, that would be the way to go. Otherwise I always get Wyvern Fangs and Fish Finders.

You can NEVER have too many Scatterfeeesh!
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 am

ARRRRRGHGGGGHGGHHH!

I've done a few quests this morning, however my internet has been crapping out on me every ten minutes or so. I HATE it when I'm suddenly booted in the middle of a hunt.

I guess today will be an offline day...
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 pm

I know how you feel, Hanya. I've been DCing quite a lot lately.

Last weekend I got a Rusted Hammer which I later upgraded to the Breath Core Hammer, found out the High Rank Neopteron Pest Control gives Adv Armour Spheres like heck, FINALLY overforged my Rathian Faulds and Greaves, and upgraded a couple of SnS to Dahaka+ and Nardebosche, using up that ever-annoyingly-hard-to-find Machalite Ore. I feel like I did a good inversion though.
I found a couple of good hunters, Jordst3r and yuna-something-or-other. I was looking for people who would do Double Trouble with me, and the first time we crashed and burned. Somehow I kept getting hit hard by both Raths. The second time we tried we got a 4th member in, and it went spectacularly great, no carting and barely any tight spots! I also used the Rathalos materials and my two Rathian Rubies (I got lucky) for Wyvern Blade "Flare". Ceadeus is officially doomed.
Anyway, the Claw Day-Honey trade trick should help, although I believe you can also trade Sharpened Fangs at the Trading Lady (is she the Fishmongress' twin?). I remember trading for the SFs and then for even more Honey.

Funny how the Urgent for 5 star missions is Los + Ian but then one of the key quests is a Rathalos on its own.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:57 am

Hanya wrote:
ARRRRRGHGGGGHGGHHH!

I've done a few quests this morning, however my internet has been crapping out on me every ten minutes or so. I HATE it when I'm suddenly booted in the middle of a hunt.

Dude if you can, you should get your connection wired. You will need a LAN Adapter (I got mine from Amazon for less than $10), and an ethernet cable. Plug your wii directly into your internet router, and bam your connectivity issues magically disappear.

When I dc, I go buy a lottery ticket.
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 am

JFizzle wrote:
Hanya wrote:
ARRRRRGHGGGGHGGHHH!

Dude if you can, you should get your connection wired. You will need a LAN Adapter (I got mine from Amazon for less than $10), and an ethernet cable. Plug your wii directly into your internet router, and bam your connectivity issues magically disappear.

When I dc, I go buy a lottery ticket.

I'll defintely look into that. I got booted today on like three different quests-- two of 'em that were very nearly over.

Offline, I managed to get ahold of a lot of honey. Been stockpiling mega potions and hunting easy stuff. It's pretty awesome; I can kill an offline Great Jaggi in like a minute. There was a time not too long ago where running into one meant an all-out battle. Now they're just a nuisance, lol.

Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo
AzzraNoctul

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:58 am

JFizzle you buy lotto tickets when you DC? Explain, I'm confused.

Hanya, same thing here. One reason I am liking MH. When you power up and get better you can actually notice a difference unlike a lot of other games I have played. Every time I hit a new monster I get the crap knocked out of me. Now GJaggi easy, GBaggi easy, Barioth hard but not a choir and on and on. Yet the part I love is no matter how much I practice I can still hit bad days and bad hunts.

Took down a HR Peco last night solo. Lot more fun now with Agnaktor armor. Jho was called and I was hoping he would go after the Peco but no luck. I haven't fought a Jho yet so I didn't even bother trying to hit it. Need to get better at capping though, increase my chance at getting a wyvern stone some time.
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:24 am

AzzraNoctul wrote:
JFizzle you buy lotto tickets when you DC? Explain, I'm confused.

I was actually kind of curious about this too, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next