Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hii My names Tiffy:) - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hii My names Tiffy:) - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hii My names Tiffy:)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Hii My names Tiffy:) - Page 3 Empty
PostHii My names Tiffy:)

So I'm brand new here, along wif my bestest friend Joana, or Kushala Princess, or whatever you endeavor to call her. (Btw Jojo i do believe i deserve some credit for being the first to call you by that nickname-_-) Yea soo, Tri is my first Monster Hunter and I'm ridiculously in love with it. I lovelovelove to draw and I hope to soon become an aspiring tattoo artist. I love taking requests for drawings and i wont shy away from saying i am fairly talented. I joined to make friends, so hmu! Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hii My names Tiffy:) :: Comments

Axel3
Re: Hii My names Tiffy:)
Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 am by Axel3
Ok, thanks
But Leon tells me t o make her chest bigger u say it's to big. What to do?
Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 am by Guest
Axel, a key element in any drawing is proportions. Now, when making the head (especially for anime manga type stuff) always start with as perfect a circle as you can. You'll then add the chin line, wich will vary in sive depending on the angle of the characters head. Then, according to the size youve made the head, you will want tomake the shoulders about the width of two of the heads youve drawn side by side. This outline will keep the upper body and torso around the right size and give your character a tad bit more dimension. for the face, it really comes down to having an artistic eye, but if you want correct placement for the eyes nose and mouth, reffernce lines are great tools. You will start by drawing a straight line, directly halving the head, and this will set you up for having facial symmetry, wich is crucial if she or he is not going to look deformed. Then add the eyes about half way up on the head (depending on the angle) the mouth should be no wider than the width of the eyes, but in the case of manga or anime type stuff that may be entirely too large.

I hope this helps but just remember i started drawing this kind of art like 5 days ago >.<
Ill be sure to put up some of my art (thats not in need of censoring) To show you how i like to do it.
Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am by Guest
Oh also, the nose should be pointing more or less in the direction the eyes are facing. :3
kama
Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:10 am by kama
i cannot wait to see your artwork :D
Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 am by Guest
Thanks Yes by vort <3
Post  by Sponsored content

Hii My names Tiffy:)

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3