Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Me and My Monster Hunting Cosplay Site! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Me and My Monster Hunting Cosplay Site! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and My Monster Hunting Cosplay Site!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Techdollogic
Kelbi
Techdollogic

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Me and My Monster Hunting Cosplay Site! Empty
PostMe and My Monster Hunting Cosplay Site!

Hello Im Manchii the owner of techdollogic dot com its a Awesome site devoted to one thing , Helping you make Armor and Weapons Full Scale from Monster Hunter Tri /yes/ that are as official as my run on sentence is long!

Its been up and running about a year and we plan to stick around as long as we can.

How do we Help you make armor and weapons? you might ask.
Well we use the art of papercrafting to take the actual models from the game and make full scale armor weapon and other items from the game including monsters heads to hang on the wall of your Monster Lair or Man Cave. How sweet is that!

I also showcase the functional and wearable armors and weapons I / we make.

I take requests thru my web site and im always glad to post others hard work too!

So what about me? I have played Monster Hunter since about 2008 when I first heard of it . I fell in love with the first one. Since I've played nearly all the various games and have over 900 hours in on Tri alone. I bought a PS3 just so i could play Portable 3rd on the big screen which is totally worth it , I have built about 12 full scale weapons in various methods, and have about 6 different costumes including the one and only 14 ft long Velocidrome wearable costume , we lovinly refer to him as Dr.Squawk . pictures and videos on my site

Im a Monster Hunter fanatic as well as avid Cosplayer /no/ I try to offer the Monster Hunter community something a little different than most . I hope you come down to my corner of the web and at least look around. Also my webspace is Ad and BS free. I pay to keep it up and running and hand type the HTML to make sure Nothing gets by!

Thanks for reading my post I hope you stop by!

Back to top Go down
http://www.techdollogic.com
Share this post on: reddit

Me and My Monster Hunting Cosplay Site! :: Comments

Techdollogic
Re: Me and My Monster Hunting Cosplay Site!
Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:34 pm by Techdollogic
Me and My Monster Hunting Cosplay Site! C6

Notice when going up escalator we had a Now Loading sign ,lol It was great!
And yep I brought 30 weapons which where passed out in a short trivia contest .
You can also see 2 people wearing armor right from my site the bone armor and the agnaktor armors are both full scale papercrafts!
Oni Zelkami
Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 pm by Oni Zelkami
Look interesting. I don't have the funds to do a cosplay of that magnitude right now, but I'll keep it in mind. Got a link?

EDIT: Linked for convenience.

http://techdollogic.com/

Last edited by Shin Zelkami on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 am by Jojozityjo
that just looks pretty awesome :D
Axel3
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 am by Axel3
I'm like the poor version of this guy...
I do MH in real life with objects, he does MH in real life with full size MH weapons...

Well anyway welcome to the forums
Techdollogic
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:31 pm by Techdollogic
"Look interesting. I don't have the funds to do a cosplay of that magnitude right now, but I'll keep it in mind. Got a link?"
i cant post real links for 6 more days because of forum rules , but its www dot techdollogic dot com or just Google techdollogic! /yes/

"I'm like the poor version of this guy..."
Im rich? woooohoooooo well
i actually think this is the cheapest way to make hard armor and weapons it just requires "rich" efforts for the most part, the nice thing is you can get started very cheaply

"I don't have the funds to do a cosplay of that magnitude right now, but I'll keep it in mind."
I found most weapons cost about $20 form paper, ink ,spray paint, hot glue and various other supplies usually some PVC for handles and most armor is about $100 for a full set without fiberglass or epoxy which i would recommend . But in all fairness you could make a weapon and get a few white towels and thats a monster hunter cosplay! or get the newb like chachra armor if you are brave!

"that just looks pretty awesome "
Thanks I have expended alot of effort to bring this project to life its starting to pay off in that people are coming from all over the world to visit my little corner , Like i said earlier im more than willing to post others pictures up too!
Win32error
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:42 pm by Win32error
Note: On the top right of people's posts, it says "multi-quote". If you click that and the post a new reply, you can quote multiple people.

Ontopic: Looks good! Welcome to the forum!
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:29 pm by Oni Zelkami
Techdollogic wrote:

"I don't have the funds to do a cosplay of that magnitude right now, but I'll keep it in mind."
I found most weapons cost about $20 form paper, ink ,spray paint, hot glue and various other supplies usually some PVC for handles and most armor is about $100 for a full set without fiberglass or epoxy which i would recommend . But in all fairness you could make a weapon and get a few white towels and thats a monster hunter cosplay! or get the newb like chachra armor if you are brave!

I think I'll just stick with putting Aluminum foil around my non-authentic Bokken, and making a shield out of cardboard.
Techdollogic
Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:59 am by Techdollogic
Yeah i hear you easy can be ,well easy.

I took pulsating core to Megacon 2011 with me on friday nite i didnt wear a costume.
You would not believe the amount of people that came up wanted pictures and talked monster hunter with me! it was just then i realized what a following monster hunter actually had. and i thought i has the only one that knew about it somehow.
So I went home ripped a few more models and started techdollogic.
i get about 3-5k visits a month with more than 2k unique on average.

The lesson is , "if you build it they will come"

Im about to do something huge with my site, im about to release all weapons and all armors , im currently working on the HTML code to back up the content. but im one person trying hard to make something the way i would want to see it as a MH fan.

so it will probly be a week or 2 before the site is updated!

Me and My Monster Hunting Cosplay Site!

Page 1 of 1