Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello. I'm new to these forums. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello. I'm new to these forums. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. I'm new to these forums.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reinshiki
Kelbi
Reinshiki

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hello. I'm new to these forums. Empty
PostHello. I'm new to these forums.

I'm Reinshiki, as my name shows.

I'm 18 this year, and I'm aspiring to be a Manga Artist.

Wall of text regarding my intro. Skip if you wish.

Related to MH:

I've started as a newbie player who got into Dual Blades for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for the PSP, but soon got very into MH mainly because of the challenges it provides.

I soon got into trying out the other weapons like Long Sword, Greatsword Light Bow Gun for fun. I actually enjoyed Long Sword.

Afterwards, I played around with Monster Hunter 3rd Portable, also for the PSP, still going with a pair of Dual Blades as well, with a side of Long Sword + Hammer. Though I'm a total newb when it comes to Hammer.

Finally, I started playing Monster Hunter Frontier sometime last year and joined with the Guild Cappucino on the Taiwan Server. I know I must've said some unpleasant things in the Guild chat before, so I deeply apologize for it. I was immature.

In all the MH games, I'm Nanoki if I play a female, and Reinshiki as a male.

Un-Related to MH:

I have an avid interest in other things, mainly certain types of Anime like comedy or romance types.

Such include rhythm games like the arcade game, Music Gun Gun 2 or Hatsune Miku Project Diva, a buncha online games I'm too lazy to name and strategy games would include Disgaea and Super Robot Wars series, due to the complexity of Geo-Cubes and the inclusion of my favorite mecha series in SRW, but I am open to other games, so if you have any good games to recommend, I'm all ears.

Outside of gaming and Anime, I like reading and creating stories because I'm constantly re-writing and reworking on a story I'm building up(not related to MH).

Anyways, my post may be getting too long, so I'll stop here. All in all, nice to meet you guys. Though I'll probably not post much.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hello. I'm new to these forums. :: Comments

Axel3
Re: Hello. I'm new to these forums.
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:34 am by Axel3
Well anyway, welcome to the forums!

And I like your avatar!
Quentin
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:13 am by Quentin
Hey man welcome to forums. And do you speak Taiwanese? Because the frontier admins kick people out for even speaking a bit of English.
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 am by Oni Zelkami
Wow... an ACTUAL introduction. That has to be worth something.
Reinshiki
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:41 pm by Reinshiki
Quentin wrote:
Hey man welcome to forums. And do you speak Taiwanese? Because the frontier admins kick people out for even speaking a bit of English.

I can understand the language to a fair bit, but some of them are too hard for me. But I know enough to get by.

Shin Zelkami wrote:
Wow... an ACTUAL introduction. That has to be worth something.

I guess I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.

@Axel: Thanks. Something I made in less than 3 minutes. The face was priceless. =w=
quidam
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:03 pm by quidam
i speak english on tw frontier servers all the time (generally by accident) and no one gives a damn about it.

some people even approached us because they were curious.
Quentin
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:15 pm by Quentin
Ah my mistake, but kudos for knowing how to understand it man.
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:36 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome to the forums shiki, and i agree on the avi pic, i rather like it lol
chim
Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:24 am by chim
Hiya, It's nice to meet you. I also like comedy and/or romance anime and a disgaea fan sweet. Hope you enjoy being here and have lots-O-fun. Oh did you make that, it's pretty awesome.
Reinshiki
Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm by Reinshiki
chim wrote:
Hiya, It's nice to meet you. I also like comedy and/or romance anime and a disgaea fan sweet. Hope you enjoy being here and have lots-O-fun. Oh did you make that, it's pretty awesome.

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

I got this picture off the Manga "Needless", an action comedy Manga. This is the picture of the protagonist (?) which I cropped out and slapped that text on. I found it rather humorous. =x

@Que: No harm done. It's mainly coz I live in Singapore, where they teach Mandarin in the schools.
Axel3
Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Axel3
Reinshiki wrote:
chim wrote:

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

I got this picture off the Manga "Needless", an action comedy Manga. This is the picture of the protagonist (?) which I cropped out and slapped that text on. I found it rather humorous. =x

@Que: No harm done. It's mainly coz I live in Singapore, where they teach Mandarin in the schools.
So that means, u can't play with me...
Also that guy looked really like Natsu from "Fairy Tail"...
Post  by Sponsored content

Hello. I'm new to these forums.

Page 1 of 1