Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Soup (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Soup (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soup (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiny_Rayquaza
Aptonoth
Shiny_Rayquaza

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Soup (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty
PostSoup (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Greetings MH Forum that I've decided to post on. I am Shiny_Rayquaza, a reasonably new hunter since I have only been playing since Tri. I'm primarily a lancer but I enjoy using the hammer as well.

I came here due to the lack of a MH community on the other forum I post on, IGN.com where I have around 22,000 posts. There are a few people that play there, but definitely not enough to call it a community or anything.

My two characters are HR74 (Link, which I chose as a joke and then saw that everybody else did it since that thought it would be cool) and HR44 (Nate), so I'm able to play just about everything on both of them, but if there are other players here that need help with any hunts, I'm willing to help as well.

Lately I've mostly just been hunting with my second character with my real life friends (that I persuaded to buy the game lol). For being a bunch of newbies to the game, I think we have pretty decent teamplay (not anything super special, but we don't absolutely blow or have anybody triple cart or other crap that you come across when you play with the Randies). If you've played with anybody with something along the lines of, "The Superfriends" in their profile, it was one of us I'd assume.

I'm doing some Chemistry homework online right now so I probably forgot a thing or two that I intended to put on here, but that's what the edit button is for. :P
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Soup (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) :: Comments

FIRSTIE :D

once again, welcome to da forums!
Welcome fellow lancer and have fun or something........yeah.
Rayquaza is the best Pokemon. I instantly like you.
well, what an introduction, well hi lol
Quote :
FIRSTIE Real Happy

once again, welcome to da forums!
Thanks again.
Quote :
Welcome fellow lancer and have fun or something........yeah.
Lance Master Race
Quote :
Rayquaza is the best Pokemon. I instantly like you.
I've been using this username for a little over 5 years, if it was taken on this forum, I probably wouldn't have signed up lolol
Jojozityjo wrote:
well, what an introduction, well hi lol

I like to make long winded posts sometimes. :P
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to join us in the Chat box and happy hunting. May our path cross in Monster Hunter
Welcome!
I already welcomed you elsewhere, but still WELCOME

AND MAY YOU KEEP CRUSHING NEWBIE TRAINERS TRYING TO CATCH YOU!
hi welcome to the forum Yes by vort

Soup (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Page 1 of 1