Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The worst games you have ever played thread Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The worst games you have ever played thread Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The worst games you have ever played thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bruvster
Aptonoth
bruvster

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The worst games you have ever played thread Empty
PostThe worst games you have ever played thread

Well, basically I was wondering what games people on this forum absolutely hate.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The worst games you have ever played thread :: Comments

Lalo
Re: The worst games you have ever played thread
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:39 pm by Lalo
Superman 64
glitchiest game and by playing it i wasnt having any fun
bruvster
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm by bruvster
Mine has to be sonic free riders
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:48 pm by Oni Zelkami
Rumble Roses XX.

When I played this, it was 4AM, and I couldn't sleep, so I said to myself: "Fuckit, I'm gonna watch hot chicks beat the crap out of each other."

I had little expectations for this game, so you can imagine my surprise when the game failed them. For such a simple, mindless concept, I'm intrigued that they could make it this bad. The controls suck. And when I say suck, I mean SUCK. Actually no, it's not entirely the controls fault. It's a combination between the controls, and the hit detection. On the off chance that your fighter does something you want her to, 40% of the time, it doesn't work.

The only way to truly make progress in the game, is to perform in stage matches, where to win, you must pin the opponent, something I could not figure out how to do, so I picked the option of "Street Fight" which features a health meter, like a proper fighter. After winning several matches in this mode, the game would not let me progress further, so I had no choice but to participate in exhibition mode.

I went into the tutorial to figure out how pinning works, and it seemed simple enough. Tap B when your opponent is lying on the floor. Here's the catch though, the computer opponent has a VAST advantage in this regard. If you are pinned, you must rapidly press buttons to escape. Using both hands, and tapping as fast as humanely possible, I was BARELY able to escape pins maybe 40% of the time. When you have the rare chance to perform a pin however, the opponent shrugs if only just as you see the "PIN" text appear.

tl;dr: "It sucks Monkey ****"
bruvster
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:00 pm by bruvster
Another terrible one for me has to be fable 3. I expected so much from this game and got it at a fairly cheap price so when you come to play it, the first thing you'll notice is the breadcrumb trail which guides you on where to go but also takes all your attention away from the beautiful environment in which you are playing. Then, there's the sanctuary which is your map, inventory, and everything which it shouldn't be. Honestly, I could go on for ages but this game isn't even worth ranting over. It wasn't anywhere near as good as fable 2 and it seriously sucks.
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 pm by Guest
stop that roach for GB

bought it at drug mart for 10 bucks so can't complain really
kama
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 pm by kama
ATM, Knights in Nightmare PSP. I simply do not get it, N i am raging about it >.>
YamiGekusu
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:16 pm by YamiGekusu
Pac-Man for the Atari 2600. At first, I thought this game was gonna be good when I played it when I was six. Boy was I wrong. The sound effects were ear-piercingly horrendous, and Pac-Man looked like crap. Atari 2600 graphics, of course, but this game was a rushed piece of doodoo.

Pac-Man Fever for the PS2. I played this game feverishly for a week. The music was annoyingly repetitive, and was a terrible party game.

Justice Leage: Injustice for All for the GBA. Just. Terrible.

Daxter for the PSP. I simply did not enjoy this game. Some of the boss fights were either ridiculously hard or ridiculously easy.

Platoon for the NES. The movie is great. The game is horrendous.

E.T. for the Atari 2600. Movie is great. Game is worse than horrendous.
Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:04 am by Guest
I'd say hero city 2 its a bit glitchy sometimes it just pulls ur character to the left
uriel1994
Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:36 am by uriel1994
bruvster wrote:
Mine has to be sonic free riders
I agree
bruvster
Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:59 am by bruvster
Angry Joe is legend
InstaCakes
Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:46 pm by InstaCakes
Catz for PS2.
Easy as sleeping except for one part where "your nose" screws up and sends you into a wall. Took forever for that worm. ONE WORM TO EAT THE VINES BINDING A WINDMILL. GET SOME SCISSORS YOU RETARD CATS!!

The worst games you have ever played thread

Page 1 of 1