Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shout-out to the Friends of long ago

Go down 
+5
Lalo
It's meh
Ataraxia
kama
Otoshimo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Empty
PostSubject: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:49 am

As the announcement of the tri servers has been confirmed, it has become apparent that we will not be seeing some people we've grown accustomed to over the years on the migration. We all have that friend or clique that we use to play online with so often & one day stopped logging on for whatever reason.
This thread is to acknowledge the friends we haven't heard from in such a long time. To simply give them a shout-out , reminisce about the past experience we had with people, or whatever it is that you'd want to bring up about the friends of old.

I'd like to give a shout to my original group that I 1st met when tri came out: Usernames Kyi, Chase, Gshinobi, alexis and Aniu. The group that 1st accepted meh into their circle of friends and taught meh most everything about Monster Hunter. They were some of my most close-knitt friends and we had the biggest blast together staying up late just talking, laughing, & enjoying each others company. I look forward to hopefully encountering them on the migrate to MHU on day.

Black Knights Forever!

EDIT: if you address them by name, please use their usernames online. I addressed my friends by username because I know those are not their real name and that they wouldn't mind if I addressed them by username.

Last edited by Otoshimo on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:34 pm

A shout out to the old member that used to be here since 2010. Its been that long since I came here to play with these incredible hunters that you simply do not want to passed up on. these hunter contribute to the forum as well in the game. Now I am Hype up to hopefully see them again when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out because most of them move on from tri and said they might be back when the US get another Monster Hunter game. So here we are in 2012 nearing 2013 and Capcom blessed us with the next squeal MH3U. I choose to reserve the right to call out their name because i respect their privacy. hope to game with you if RL does not takes full control of us in the near future.

Sincerly, Kama
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:14 pm

A shout-out to all those who have that little bit more of a brain (or... will) than the randumbs you find in-game that found a forum, signed up and became a member of this community. All the hunters from Unity, Gamefaqs and all other such hubs.

Most of us will no doubt be transferring to MHU when it comes, and there we'll continue to hunt more exotic monsters and there again become tha BEST!

I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought there.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:21 pm

See ya later, when we hunt in new worlds.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Shout out to the first people that helped me on tri
Aureon, borrego, Arianna, 666, elle

Hope to see you on MHU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Afterlife Brigaders
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:12 pm

A shout out to my friends Squal, Warrior, and Angel, I can say they have been the best hunter friends I ever had while playing Tri... I don't know if they will play 3U, but I hope that someday... in the vast world of videogames and the Internet... we may... someday... see each other again... /versad/
Back to top Go down
Salim
Jaggi
Salim

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Shout out to each and everyone of the amazing people I have met on this forums. I've had the best of times with you guys and I hope to see all of you again in MHU.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 pm

I would love to send a shout out to gorz, ayden, and vicious. The three people that have helped me out the most when I first made Yuki and when I lost that account.

I have many more people but those three are the ones that made me the play I am now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:03 pm

My oldest friend is Claire, who hopped over from the EU server to play with me after i met her online. Shes gone now though.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Leon and blackice, without them I would never have reached HR 51
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout-out to the Friends of long ago   Shout-out to the Friends of long ago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shout-out to the Friends of long ago
Page 1 of 1