Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck

Go down 
+10
Randomhunter
Yuki
Ares
InstaCakes
Vivi
Ataraxia
Hanya
Emilette
It's meh
parasky
14 posters

What control setup do you use.
Wii Remote / Nunchuck
Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck I_vote_lcap40%Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 10 ]
Classic Controller
Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck I_vote_lcap60%Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Empty
PostSubject: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 am

What controller do you use mainly?

I use the Wii Remote/Nunchuck as I'm just used to it, although I really want to move to the Classic Controller.

Also, I turn off the motion control for attacking and I only use it for sheathing my weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Wiimote to the fullest!!!
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Classic controller.

The only advantage the wii remote&nunchuk has is a full advantage in arm wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:03 pm

WiiMote, mainly because I don't own a Classic Controller. /yes/

I turn off the un-sheath shaking because that just gets you stuck after shaking your way out of a stun. /mad/
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:49 am

I went ahead and picked up a classic controller. The Wii-mote and Nunchuck seemed a bit too clumsy for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 am

I just love buttons way too much. Plus the fact that there's a certain sense of security that comes with having a platform full of buttons and sticks, and when you're playing a pretty control intensive game like MH, it's awesome to have.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:55 am

When i first got the game I didnt have a CC, so I used the Wiimote/nunchuk. Ive gotten used to using them, so when i tried the classic...I just couldnt use it. I find the wiimote is pretty good for gunning too, but thats just my opinion~
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 am

I bought the Classic controller just for MHTri. I was very used to playing MHFU, meaning the CC required less getting used to. And no, I don't use the right analog stick :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:12 am

I used the wiimote untill I started playing MHFU and MHP3RD because I got tired of having such different controls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:57 pm

I used both for a good chunk of this past year but I have to say for me classic controller was better because I used to alternate between unite and mhp3d having such complete different controls was a nightmare i couldn't hunt a effectively.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:08 pm

I use nunchuck....because i cant be assed forking out money for a pad. i cant lance with wiimote Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
FWZ
Kelbi
FWZ

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Classic controll for me.I always pick the classic controll over the nunchuck in any game. If you started gaming with the atari joystick/nes controllers you'll never be as happy with motion controls or a nunchuck with your hands far apart.even with games that make me play with the nunchuck and wiimote I find myself putting my hands together trying to mix them into a classic controller
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Classic Controller, it made hunting so much easier, plus I love how it feels like an Xbox controller
Back to top Go down
PokeMaster
Popo
PokeMaster

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Quentin wrote:
Classic Controller, it made hunting so much easier, plus I love how it feels like an Xbox controller
I sense righteousness!
Back to top Go down
CrystalPower
Melynx
CrystalPower

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:56 am

Classic Controller Pro for me (It's gold yay!).

It just feels so comfortable in my opinion. And it's the only way that I can hunt at my best!

I once tried the Wii 'Mote + Nunchuck combo on lancing... AND got killed by a HR Great Jaggi in front of some of my closest friends... That was when I decided that it wasn't for me.

(Seems Legit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck   Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Controller vs Wii Remote and Nunchuck
Page 1 of 1