Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)   I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm

So a few days ago I killed Silver Rathalos, today I was just bored and killed a Gold Rathian.

Then I saw this quest where I had to kill Silver Rathalos AND Gold Rathian, I thought it was too hard to be necesarry to progress, so I checked the wiki... and I have to complete it...

I almost cryed when I saw "Required for next urgent".

How come they make you do the HARDEST quests to advance?

I'm about half way through the necesarry 9* Nekoht quests, I've completed Silver Rathalos, Gold Rathian, and Shen Gaoren.

Now... All I have left is:

Land Of The Tremors (Dual Tigrex)
Attack Of The Rajang (Rajang)
Fire Ring, Lunar Ring (Silver Rathalos + Gold Rathian)

Tips, tricks, weapon, armour, items to bring, ANYTHING... to help me with these 3 dreaded quests...

Back to top Go down
ScienceJesus
Felyne

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)   I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Ok, for the land of tremors, just use exactly what you used for the single tigrex, except with more bombs, traps and so forth.

For the ian and the los use Knockout Dragonsword (or something along the lines of that) or a powerfull bowgun, and use all your bombs and all your traps on the los, cause ians are weaker and you should be able to melee and or shoot it to death.

And for the Rajang.... im sorry cant help you with that :/ cant fight Rajang very well at ALL.

Oh, how far are you in the guild?
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)   I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:20 pm

ScienceJesus wrote:
Ok, for the land of tremors, just use exactly what you used for the single tigrex, except with more bombs, traps and so forth.

For the ian and the los use Knockout Dragonsword (or something along the lines of that) or a powerfull bowgun, and use all your bombs and all your traps on the los, cause ians are weaker and you should be able to melee and or shoot it to death.

And for the Rajang.... im sorry cant help you with that :/ cant fight Rajang very well at ALL.

Oh, how far are you in the guild?

Guild, HR 5, can't be bothered to go any further until I kill Akantor.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)   I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Rajang? Rage by sipax
Two words: Ice SnS.

Rathalos and Rathian are easy. I used the Silver Rathalos gunlance (upgraded from the Special Ops Gunlance). What I did was go for the Silver Rathalos first (he should be in the map center) and when he flees to the cornfields (or whatever they are) STAY AWAY FROM RATHIAN. She's derpy though, and won't notice the fight on the opposite side of the area. Once you kill silver Los, go for golden Rathian.

Edit: Land of the Tremors? Good luck, mate. I'd suggest Narga armour just because of Evade Dist Up and a Hunting Horn, again, the Nargacuga one. Just adding Self-Improvement will do for you to get away from most attacks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
LordMaximus
Kelbi
LordMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)   I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:25 am

Stark do you play MHFU? cat
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)   I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:08 am

Actually, it's better if you PM these sort of questions. Just saying, Maximus ^^
And yeah, I do. Except my PSP's charger broke yesterday /versad/
I'm HR9, cleared Ukanlos and Akantor (hell, I do Akantor for easy money), and have over a page of weapons and armour. Wheee~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
LordMaximus
Kelbi
LordMaximus

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)   I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 am

wow, amazing i have a vita now and i couldn't transfer my save data for some reason Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)   I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight... (9* Nekoht)
Page 1 of 1