Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Share | 
 

 Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Played both this past week.. man it's so different. definatley a challenge, I was able to get to Rathalos and kill him a few time.

MHF was very exciting, first thing I did was fight fatalis, then the annoying khezu.. i tried to do a longsword combo with the devil slicer LOL. Aslo tried doing a GS charge, it's such a habit i completley forgot! If anyone wants a challenege, replay it before mh3u!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:21 pm

@PAiN--- wrote:
Played both this past week.. man it's so different. definatley a challenge, I was able to get to Rathalos and kill him a few time.

MHF was very exciting, first thing I did was fight fatalis, then the annoying khezu.. i tried to do a longsword combo with the devil slicer LOL. Aslo tried doing a GS charge, it's such a habit i completley forgot! If anyone wants a challenege, replay it before mh3u!

MH1:

Lance > all
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Darklinghunter
Popo


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:57 am

@Ares wrote:
@PAiN--- wrote:
Played both this past week.. man it's so different. definatley a challenge, I was able to get to Rathalos and kill him a few time.

MHF was very exciting, first thing I did was fight fatalis, then the annoying khezu.. i tried to do a longsword combo with the devil slicer LOL. Aslo tried doing a GS charge, it's such a habit i completley forgot! If anyone wants a challenege, replay it before mh3u!

MH1:

Lance > all


Lock > All , you mean
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Is there anyone else on the forums who has been playing MH since MH1? like when it was still online and stuff, then played the rest as they came out?

@Darklinghunter wrote:
@Ares wrote:
@PAiN--- wrote:
Played both this past week.. man it's so different. definatley a challenge, I was able to get to Rathalos and kill him a few time.

MHF was very exciting, first thing I did was fight fatalis, then the annoying khezu.. i tried to do a longsword combo with the devil slicer LOL. Aslo tried doing a GS charge, it's such a habit i completley forgot! If anyone wants a challenege, replay it before mh3u!

MH1:

Lance > all


Lock > All , you mean

Even though it only worked online against the raths lol.

Back to top Go down
DualFace
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Tue May 21, 2013 11:18 am

@MGRaiden97 wrote:

Even though it only worked online against the raths lol.

??? No it works offline too. I still use it when I play VS them. Cept' for the 6* quest.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Thu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Yup they are hard I played mh1 first, and then like 8 years later I finally got a psp and all the other games and played them in order. I would say freedom 1 is defiantly the hardest from the REALLY powerful yian garuga to the 25 bullfangos in EVERY area when ur hunting a 4/5 star monster, or the stupid powderstone quest being required to unlock the monoblos. Yea Mh f1 is pretty hard...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Today at 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
 
Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Monster Hunter Freedom Unite- Diamyo Hermitaur shell break
» MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE
» Monster Hunter Tri Weapon Calculator
» Yamatsu's Monster Hunter Frontier Hunts! [HR22 Dyuragaua video added]
» Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: Playstation 2-
Jump to: