Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF

Go down 
+2
Ares
PAiN---
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Played both this past week.. man it's so different. definatley a challenge, I was able to get to Rathalos and kill him a few time.

MHF was very exciting, first thing I did was fight fatalis, then the annoying khezu.. i tried to do a longsword combo with the devil slicer LOL. Aslo tried doing a GS charge, it's such a habit i completley forgot! If anyone wants a challenege, replay it before mh3u!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:21 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
Played both this past week.. man it's so different. definatley a challenge, I was able to get to Rathalos and kill him a few time.

MHF was very exciting, first thing I did was fight fatalis, then the annoying khezu.. i tried to do a longsword combo with the devil slicer LOL. Aslo tried doing a GS charge, it's such a habit i completley forgot! If anyone wants a challenege, replay it before mh3u!

MH1:

Lance > all
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:57 am

Ares wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:

MH1:

Lance > all

Lock > All , you mean
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Is there anyone else on the forums who has been playing MH since MH1? like when it was still online and stuff, then played the rest as they came out?

Darklinghunter wrote:
Ares wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:

MH1:

Lance > all

Lock > All , you mean

Even though it only worked online against the raths lol.

Back to top Go down
DualFace
Aptonoth
DualFace

Thank you Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:18 am

MGRaiden97 wrote:

Even though it only worked online against the raths lol.

??? No it works offline too. I still use it when I play VS them. Cept' for the 6* quest.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne
Kelbi
Bruce Wayne

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Yup they are hard I played mh1 first, and then like 8 years later I finally got a psp and all the other games and played them in order. I would say freedom 1 is defiantly the hardest from the REALLY powerful yian garuga to the 25 bullfangos in EVERY area when ur hunting a 4/5 star monster, or the stupid powderstone quest being required to unlock the monoblos. Yea Mh f1 is pretty hard...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF   Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter for PS2 and MHF
Page 1 of 1