Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arielnt
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:56 pm

first sorry for the caps MY KEyBoard DOEsnt work WELL. SECond hiIII TO aLL

I madE thIS tOPIc BECAUSE I dont understadn HOW I can create an account BY Ps2 BEcause THE PAGE of MONSTER HUNTER 2 in the ps2 is in japanese CAN ANYONE hELp mE

THANKS
Back to top Go down
cadack1096
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:55 pm

@arielnt wrote:
first sorry for the caps MY KEyBoard DOEsnt work WELL. SECond hiIII TO aLL

I madE thIS tOPIc BECAUSE I dont understadn HOW I can create an account BY Ps2 BEcause THE PAGE of MONSTER HUNTER 2 in the ps2 is in japanese CAN ANYONE hELp mE

THANKS
Im pretty sure that they closed the severs for that, sorry!
Back to top Go down
arielnt
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 pm

@cadack1096 wrote:
@arielnt wrote:
first sorry for the caps MY KEyBoard DOEsnt work WELL. SECond hiIII TO aLL

I madE thIS tOPIc BECAUSE I dont understadn HOW I can create an account BY Ps2 BEcause THE PAGE of MONSTER HUNTER 2 in the ps2 is in japanese CAN ANYONE hELp mE

THANKS
Im pretty sure that they closed the severs for that, sorry!


thanks for the tip.....

AHH MAN THATS A SHAME I WANT TO PLAY IT ON LINE
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:14 pm

@cadack1096 wrote:
@arielnt wrote:
first sorry for the caps MY KEyBoard DOEsnt work WELL. SECond hiIII TO aLL

I madE thIS tOPIc BECAUSE I dont understadn HOW I can create an account BY Ps2 BEcause THE PAGE of MONSTER HUNTER 2 in the ps2 is in japanese CAN ANYONE hELp mE

THANKS
Im pretty sure that they closed the severs for that, sorry!

Aren't the MH2 servers still online, though?

I know that the MH1 EU/US servers are down but I think ALL of the Japan servers are still up.
Back to top Go down
Exoduss
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 pm

MH2 servers are still online I believe, but the MH1 servers were permanently shut down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamekiller.net
cadack1096
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 am

@Exoduss wrote:
MH2 servers are still online I believe, but the MH1 servers were permanently shut down.
Nah im pretty sure guys, bolth servers have been shut down,(for the US anyway...)
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 am

@cadack1096 wrote:
@Exoduss wrote:
MH2 servers are still online I believe, but the MH1 servers were permanently shut down.
Nah im pretty sure guys, bolth servers have been shut down,(for the US anyway...)

did mh2 even come to us? I think that Matt is right
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:39 pm

@Eddy wrote:
@cadack1096 wrote:
@Exoduss wrote:
MH2 servers are still online I believe, but the MH1 servers were permanently shut down.
Nah im pretty sure guys, bolth servers have been shut down,(for the US anyway...)

did mh2 even come to us? I think that Matt is right

It didn't come in 2006 and it will never come in the future.
:3
Back to top Go down
Silverneo188
Diablos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Mat086 wrote:
@Eddy wrote:
@cadack1096 wrote:
@Exoduss wrote:
MH2 servers are still online I believe, but the MH1 servers were permanently shut down.
Nah im pretty sure guys, bolth servers have been shut down,(for the US anyway...)

did mh2 even come to us? I think that Matt is right

It didn't come in 2006 and it will never come in the future.
:3

wait wait wait, MH2 never came to the U.S.? then i have been looking for something that was never released x_x wasted time
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:56 pm

@silverneo188 wrote:
Mat086 wrote:
@Eddy wrote:
@cadack1096 wrote:
@Exoduss wrote:
MH2 servers are still online I believe, but the MH1 servers were permanently shut down.
Nah im pretty sure guys, bolth servers have been shut down,(for the US anyway...)

did mh2 even come to us? I think that Matt is right

It didn't come in 2006 and it will never come in the future.
:3

wait wait wait, MH2 never came to the U.S.? then i have been looking for something that was never released x_x wasted time

Well, you can still get Frontier anywhere in the world.
It basically is MH2, although much, MUCH bigger.
And it is online-only.
You needed to pay for online monthly with MH2 and you need to pay for Frontier monthly.
Frontier is a great idea if you don't mind the awful 360 controller controls.
And they're hard to edit since alot of things use the same button.
Back to top Go down
Chriz
Rathian


Thank you Points : 61

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:32 pm

Mat086 wrote:
Well, you can still get Frontier anywhere in the world.
It basically is MH2, although much, MUCH bigger.
And it is online-only.
You needed to pay for online monthly with MH2 and you need to pay for Frontier monthly.
Frontier is a great idea if you don't mind the awful 360 controller controls.
And they're hard to edit since alot of things use the same button.

Wait Frontier is on the 360? Capcom sure gets around...
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:39 pm

@Chriz wrote:
Mat086 wrote:
Well, you can still get Frontier anywhere in the world.
It basically is MH2, although much, MUCH bigger.
And it is online-only.
You needed to pay for online monthly with MH2 and you need to pay for Frontier monthly.
Frontier is a great idea if you don't mind the awful 360 controller controls.
And they're hard to edit since alot of things use the same button.

Wait Frontier is on the 360? Capcom sure gets around...

Yeah, it is, but I was talking about using a 360 controller for the PC version.
It's messed up. They should've ported it to PS3.
Back to top Go down
Chriz
Rathian


Thank you Points : 61

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Mat086 wrote:
@Chriz wrote:
Mat086 wrote:
Well, you can still get Frontier anywhere in the world.
It basically is MH2, although much, MUCH bigger.
And it is online-only.
You needed to pay for online monthly with MH2 and you need to pay for Frontier monthly.
Frontier is a great idea if you don't mind the awful 360 controller controls.
And they're hard to edit since alot of things use the same button.

Wait Frontier is on the 360? Capcom sure gets around...

Yeah, it is, but I was talking about using a 360 controller for the PC version.
It's messed up. They should've shipped it to US/EU.

fixed
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 pm

@Chriz wrote:
Mat086 wrote:
@Chriz wrote:
Mat086 wrote:
Well, you can still get Frontier anywhere in the world.
It basically is MH2, although much, MUCH bigger.
And it is online-only.
You needed to pay for online monthly with MH2 and you need to pay for Frontier monthly.
Frontier is a great idea if you don't mind the awful 360 controller controls.
And they're hard to edit since alot of things use the same button.

Wait Frontier is on the 360? Capcom sure gets around...

Yeah, it is, but I was talking about using a 360 controller for the PC version.
It's messed up. They should've shipped it to US/EU.

fixed

No duh, it's been out of almost 4 years. It NEEDS to be ported to US/EU.
I said that a PS3 port would've been more suitable.
Back to top Go down
blackheart
Yian Garuga


Thank you Points : 14

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Japan always keeps the best stuff for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Silverneo188
Diablos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:44 am

@blackheart wrote:
Japan always keeps the best stuff for themselves.

greedy bastards
Back to top Go down
cadack1096
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 pm

@silverneo188 wrote:
@blackheart wrote:
Japan always keeps the best stuff for themselves.

greedy bastards
Its true, they do... all the good tech they hog for themselfs and give us the other crap...
Back to top Go down
Pazkeeper
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Sun May 22, 2011 7:00 am

Japan? I'm Malaysian and I got it. It's the best MH I ever played.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Sun May 22, 2011 9:59 am

@Pazkeeper wrote:
Japan? I'm Malaysian and I got it. It's the best MH I ever played.
Sadly the online servers for MH1, MHG and MH2 are going down late June... (Asian servers)
:/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE   Today at 7:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite
» MONSTER HUNTER 2 (PS2) ONLINE
» Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Online help!
» Monster Hunter Freedom Unite- Diamyo Hermitaur shell break
» What Happend To The Old Monster Hunter???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: Playstation 2-
Jump to: