Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Empty
PostSubject: For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite   For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 pm

I like to find opinions so now lets see, I want to see opinions of why monster hunter ps2 should have been shut down or not or if it should return.
In my opinion in which I have benn playing the game (however I never played online)
so I want to play online (by now is imposible for anyone but japan) well so lets see opinions!
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Empty
PostSubject: Re: For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite   For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 pm

The server company who was providing them said "eh screw this" and decided to shut them down.
I don't mind much, I can play MHFU, MHP3rd and MH3 online.
Also, about the JP servers, they're shutting down at the end of June 2011.
Shame that I'll never get to try MH2 online. :p
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite   For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Great, now the japanese wont have online(which makes me think two things. 1. TAKE THAT JAPAN YOU WILL SUFFER AS US 2. now we will never make it to minegarde ever again, and three, forget the 2 things, 3. poor them, the friends they maked) so now they just need to shut down tri and we are all doomed, hope they never shut tri
Back to top Go down
Sir Valk
Seltas
Sir Valk

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite   For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:18 am

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Great, now the japanese wont have online(which makes me think two things. 1. TAKE THAT JAPAN YOU WILL SUFFER AS US 2. now we will never make it to minegarde ever again, and three, forget the 2 things, 3. poor them, the friends they maked) so now they just need to shut down tri and we are all doomed, hope they never shut tri

I was just thinking today of when they would shutdown tri :o! Im guessing two years... three if we are lucky.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite   For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 am

Quote :
I was just thinking today of when they would shutdown tri :o! Im guessing two years... three if we are lucky.
Hopefully it will take more time, as Nintendo and Capcom are the ones in charge of the Online server managment, if we go back, Monster Hunter 1 and 2 had their online system from another company who was the one who closed the server, now that the server is in other hands maybe we can enjoy many more years of online Tri
Back to top Go down
ThatMysteriousNinja
Cephalos
ThatMysteriousNinja

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite   For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 pm

I recently got a PS2 and Monster Hunter. So im kind of sad that its not there. Im thinking of Returning the PS2 and game and getting a PSP and MHFU
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite   For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Quote :
I recently got a PS2 and Monster Hunter. So im kind of sad that its not there. Im thinking of Returning the PS2 and game and getting a PSP and MHFU
Also I got Monster Hunter in the PS2 and I have been enjoying it, even I got to a pair of my cousin to buy it and they have really enjoyed it, also I buyed Monster Hunter dos, I also felt that is not use since I cannot play online but still I continue to play it and enjoy it (a lot of redundancy here)
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite   For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 am

Ill admit, it did make sense that they shut it down, not many people played it online, maybe about 500 people max a day, but i loved online, i played mh1 to death online, i remember it, i lost my internet for a month, i couldnt go online, and our internet is back, i get home, get on and try to go online, only to find out the servers were shut down. Quite a sad day for me. But i will never be able to see minegarde town, and be able to see 8 people in a city at once again lol. I also miss that music when youre choosing whether to go into red blue or green town, and going through the main menus online, i found out the song is called The Gathering, its on youtube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite   For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For who thinks that online Monster Hunter ps2 servers shouldn´t have shut down or the opposite
Page 1 of 1