Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 14 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 14 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:05 am

One quest away from finishing G rank lvl 1 common quests. Now to farm some black diablos and silver los to finish my Fat Whale pierce set.
Back to top Go down
HaBa912
Aptonoth
HaBa912

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Reached my hr 100 yesterday. Next goal is to become a better gunner.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:35 pm

Working on my gunner sets finally! Got a decent Pellet set with Ignot X, and a pretty nice Thunder set. Going to try Ala tonight, but focus on getting another Dynamo to finalize my LBG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Got to fighting Alatreon in Where Gods Fear to Tread event quest. A MUCH easier grind than offline Alatreon, with or without extra players. Got 2 azure dragongems in the main rewards, which I guess is lucky.
Back to top Go down
zeek
Melynx
zeek

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Ordered my 3DS with Circle Pad Pro and MH3U today!
Should be here by next week, super excited! /gust/

Time to see just how easy it has become according to everyones opinion..
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:58 am

If you have kickboxer and you kick someone they will actually get hit like if you hitted them with a LVL 3 charged hammer, it is kinda fun xD
Back to top Go down
JAGGIRIPPER
Popo
JAGGIRIPPER

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:30 am

Had a very good day hunting yesterday completed all hr1-3 quests , got upto hr5 but best ov got two lagi sapphires one from tail carve and one from cap reward .
Also made plesi dual swords , working on four diffrent armour at present brachydios , jinouga , i lagi , and Helios z
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:17 pm

JAGGIRIPPER wrote:
Had a very good day hunting yesterday completed all hr1-3 quests , got upto hr5 but best ov got two lagi sapphires one from tail carve and one from cap reward .
Also made plesi dual swords , working on four diffrent armour at present brachydios , jinouga , i lagi , and Helios z

Be VERY happy you got those Sapphires. I've farmed them over and over and over and have only gotten one so far. The are extremely rare for me, more rare than Stout Horns. All because I haven't needed Stout Horns yet... Stupid Desire Sensor.
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Jho turned up in Moga woods, I crushed him with the Alatreon bow. Got 3 ravenous stomachs!
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Animated_Shadow wrote:
Jho turned up in Moga woods, I crushed him with the Alatreon bow. Got 3 ravenous stomachs!
I'm lucky to get just one Worldeater belly... When capturing Deviljho.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Lalo wrote:
If you have kickboxer and you kick someone they will actually get hit like if you hitted them with a LVL 3 charged hammer, it is kinda fun xD

Same goes for monsters. Skip to 9:08

Spoiler:

LOL I'm only curious how does he/she knows it's so close to death...
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Chagrilled
Chagrilled

Thank you Points : 34

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Lalo wrote:

i am happy to inform you that it also works on the shakalakas.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:24 pm

I was hoping to clear HR 7 last night, so made a city labelled "Looking to raise HR", went on a quest to kill time waiting for others to join, had a german guy come in so I quit the quest to hunt with him.
He of course had already selected a quest, luckily one of the two 7* I still had left to do, so off we went and cleared it pretty easy. Next he selects the Dire Miralis quest, but then cancels it while I'm thinking about it and then selects an arena quest. So being co-operative I went along (and have now broken my 100% use of SnS Sad by vort ), we cleared that with S rank, and by the time I'd got through the rewards screens he'd already selected another arena quest... so I quit. And now my patience with people who come in, saying basically nothing and think everyone should do what they want is that much less.
The one 7* quest we did though unlocked DM for me so I had a go offline to get a bit of practice before trying it with others, was happy with how well I did, didn't complete it of course but did last a little over 45 min so at least I won't be failing it in a team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:26 pm

did mark of a hero on the second try, but it was ridiculously close
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Got all the Black curl Horn+ i needed to finish the HBG, now to put together a decent team to speed kill Goldbeard for dark gems and money...so broke at the moment trying to make all these weapons.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:18 am

I wasn't feeling quite motivated enough last night to attack my Dire Miralis urgent quest, so just entered another city made by a HR7 'looking to raise HR'. Had 4 of us hunting away, did Green Narga, Jho and a couple of others and then the host posts the DM quest... fair enough, I wasn't going to bail on them. While we did it reasonably quickly (around 15 min) two of the others carted so it was close towards the end. After we got through I figured it was as good a time as any for me to clear it, I asked if we could go again and got the ok. Figured I'd get a little better prepared this time (first run I took Lifecrystals instead of Lifepowders... doh) so I figured it'd be a little easier.... nope, I was out of Lifepowders within about 10 min, and we failed around the 15 min mark. When we got back the host, who'd carted twice, quickly said "sorry, gtg" and quit before I'd even got the chance to reply.

At least I was more bemused by it than annoyed Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:27 am

Farmed Lucent Narga around 6-7 times, no moon so took a break and made a room to speed farm goldbeard. Went pretty well and had 3-4 decent gunners for 6-7 runs, got my two dark gems I needed and made around 30-40K in zenny per run by selling shards and coats. Now I need to find a new goal, probably will look ar farming Lagi and Ivory Lagi to finish some of my thunder weapons and maybe make some of their armor.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:40 am

I got my cloudy moonshard of the first lucent narga i killed. I used it for GS upgrade. Love that sword Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:14 pm

31 May 2013 8:10 PM CST

Made new bowgun for Baleful Nox: Arzuros Fishergun (higher Attack)

triple carted AGAIN!

Considering going after Ceadeus again and again to make the Moby Deus.
Back to top Go down
JAGGIRIPPER
Popo
JAGGIRIPPER

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:23 pm

Finished my Helios z armour with x coil gonna gem it 2moz also farmed jinouga for his dual swords and got my kelbi bow to the second stage today I will finish all hr 4-5 quest and then just constrate on g rank and farming for armours
Back to top Go down
zeek
Melynx
zeek

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:45 am

Jake Johnson wrote:
Considering going after Ceadeus again and again to make the Moby Deus.

LOL, I wonder if Capcom did that intentionally?
Brilliant Moby Dick reference. /sly/
Back to top Go down
Martoboyo
Aptonoth
Martoboyo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:00 am

Sigh... Been farming for Zin Skymeralds for 3 days now, no results. Just like... 10 Jaspers.
Luckily, I've unlocked Mountain Massacre, so I can farm for Narga Hvnly, Rathian Mantles and Zin Skymeralds at the same time.
Got my ass handed to me today though. Partially because nature hates me.
I was fighting the Zinogre, already killed the Narga and Rathian. I missed a lot of swings at his head early, so I fought with some more risk to break his horns. Unfortunately, he hit me more often (also because he spammed his jump leap and Claw Slam). I was almost dead, sheathed my weapon and superman-dived away. Zinogre does his triple Claw Slam. The first doesn't hit me. Second doesn't either. I'm still on the ground from my superman-dive, but I know he will miss his third Claw and hit the ground behind me. Suddenly, a Bullfango charges at me. Instead of hitting me and knocking me back to safety, he pushes me back slightly.... Right under the Zinogre Claw. Boom... Third Cart, DEAD. Seriously, Nature?
Back to top Go down
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 am

Martoboyo wrote:
Sigh... Been farming for Zin Skymeralds for 3 days now, no results. Just like... 10 Jaspers.
Luckily, I've unlocked Mountain Massacre, so I can farm for Narga Hvnly, Rathian Mantles and Zin Skymeralds at the same time.
Got my ass handed to me today though. Partially because nature hates me.
I was fighting the Zinogre, already killed the Narga and Rathian. I missed a lot of swings at his head early, so I fought with some more risk to break his horns. Unfortunately, he hit me more often (also because he spammed his jump leap and Claw Slam). I was almost dead, sheathed my weapon and superman-dived away. Zinogre does his triple Claw Slam. The first doesn't hit me. Second doesn't either. I'm still on the ground from my superman-dive, but I know he will miss his third Claw and hit the ground behind me. Suddenly, a Bullfango charges at me. Instead of hitting me and knocking me back to safety, he pushes me back slightly.... Right under the Zinogre Claw. Boom... Third Cart, DEAD. Seriously, Nature?

1. dont farm 3 rare item at once except you luck harder than me (seems not)
2. do Dual or Triple Quest from 1 Monster , except Diablos Hardhorn(farming, than you want Black Diablos and S. Barioth Quest) and Dragon Elder or same like (Lucent Narga etc).
3.When you farm S. Skygems or Skygems you should break Horns , cut Tail and kill him , because you have 3 times 2% chance instead of 1 time 3% chance to get Skygem + chance from Shiny or Tail.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:17 pm

So I've been hunting both Rathian and Rathalos lately, with boltsender and the type 62 stormlance I'm able to cap them at around 5-8 minutes. Wonderful. With my Jaggi armor gemmed for AUL and my Volvidon gemmed for AUL and Evade +1 I feel op, up next, hunting lagi for his horns and shell shockers
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:51 am

I have nearly finished HR6, but it is annoying because I can't find a group to do the Green Plesioth quest (I can understand why >.>) and my armor (volvidono) is horrible against water I am in a tight spot, on the bright side I have the sword 'reaver: calamity' if that is what it is called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next