Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 23 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 23 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Well congrats on getting what you want!
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Well, I hired a team of hunters to go after a Duramboros and they failed miserably. They brought me back supersized dung which I am assuming was provided by the hunters themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:17 am

Lol roon
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:46 am

Here comes poooooop

TrollJho 
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:54 am

Firpi wrote:
7* port... yeah.... Iguess ill just stick to bye bye bloom.

thanks anyways guys.

I just hit 8* villiga quests last night.
HOLY MOLEY! I did not remember plesioth being that hard in the earlierl games. The tail spin was Rage by sipax  cause it could hit me no matter shere I was.

If you think that tailspin is annoying...

...wait until you do the father and son outting quest /o_o/ 
Back to top Go down
Gilgames
Melynx
Gilgames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Sai_ wrote:
Firpi wrote:

thanks anyways guys.

HOLY MOLEY! I did not remember plesioth being that hard in the earlierl games. The tail spin was Rage by sipax  cause it could hit me no matter shere I was.

God, i hate that quest...
Back to top Go down
Andy124
Jaggi
Andy124

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:44 pm

When plesioth does his tailspin,his hitbox becomes like a square >.<
Is it just me,or is the father and son event quest a 2 One hit kill?
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Sai_ wrote:
Firpi wrote:

thanks anyways guys.

It's even worse when you get two Plessies in the water together! Dung bombs are your friend!
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Today I was free hunting a Diablos in moga woods. He dug underground, and when he popped up, he popped up DEAD. His dead body was half way in the ground as if you killed him when he was pitfall'd. Weirdest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
IBGenius
Rhenoplos
IBGenius

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Finally started to play MH3U after setting it down for a while and got to 7 star village quests and beat Jhen Mohran. Planning on finishing the village today.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Sai_ wrote:
Today I was free hunting a Diablos in moga woods. He dug underground, and when he popped up, he popped up DEAD. His dead body was half way in the ground as if you killed him when he was pitfall'd. Weirdest thing ever.

I've always wondered if this was possible! Shame you didn't get it on video.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:31 pm

aninymouse wrote:
Sai_ wrote:

I've always wondered if this was possible! Shame you didn't get it on video.

Wait, how'd you manage to damage him while he was underground? Was he poisoned? Or is the digging animation uninterruptible?

Eh. Still trying to get my Hades Skulls from super s.zin. I usually have 2 good runs in me a day, but trying to sync those runs with other people's good runs has been tough. The bad runs - well, when I've been arching, trying to apply status, it either goes well, or I'm punished severely for a mistake.

I've got just 2 in over a week. Some of the week was farming for a thunder atk+2 bow set, and a thunder atk+2 DS set. But still... This is just as rough as finding a good group for the event ivory.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:05 am

He just died. I don't know what caused it.

Today I've made a Guard+2, Artillery Expert, Razor Sharp, and Attack up Small set for the Lucent Nargacuga Gunlance.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:13 am

Atalanta wrote:
Eh. Still trying to get my Hades Skulls from super s.zin. I usually have 2 good runs in me a day, but trying to sync those runs with other people's good runs has been tough. The bad runs - well, when I've been arching, trying to apply status, it either goes well, or I'm punished severely for a mistake.

I've got just 2 in over a week. Some of the week was farming for a thunder atk+2 bow set, and a thunder atk+2 DS set. But still... This is just as rough as finding a good group for the event ivory.

Well, with S.Zin, he moves around so much that I could see Rapid shots being the best way to go. Scatter could be helpful for... not missing, but when you do hit you're going to probably be too far away for optimal damage. Pierce on this guy is just... yeah. His weak point is his head, so Rapid shots to his head are ideal. Blademasters will appreciate you breaking those horns, too.

His head is decently weak to Thunder, as well, so I guess either Arko Tri Y or Oppressor's Answer would serve you well. Honestly, though, because you gotta quick fire that Lv2 shot with Oppressor (or switch to Scatter and miss most of your arrows if you charge too long), I'd pretty much gem in Power Coat and go with Arko Tri Y. Oppressor has Spread Arc, too, which is next to useless on a monster this skinny. Arko has Focus Arc, which is beast mode for status... which the Arko does very well!

With that said, Gigginox Z is great for that weapon. With the 3-slot weapon - depending on your talis - you could gem in some combination of Rapid Up, Weakness Exploit, Status Attack+1 or +2, Attack Up M or L, Evasion +1, Expert +2 or 3, Marathon Runner, or Stamina Rec Up... any of those are great. Just make sure to eat for Dragon Res L! And bring a bunch of Nulberries...

The key thing with fighting Zin with Bow: don't get greedy. He can be such an easy target one moment, and a total nightmare the next. Unless you're pressing him hard with Para coatings, just take safe shots until he's weakened, and aim for the head when feasible.

I'm no good with DS, so. Yup.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Cats hit monsters wherever they are, so they can theoretically kill a Diablos underground with their boomrangs. Additionally, delayed damage moves like Crags can also kill the diablos while underground.

I agree though... I would love to see that type of death, since most of the time, when I kill a diablos mid-dig, he just flinches and dies instead of coming up half dug.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:04 pm

A bad thing happened to me. My L button isn't working properly. The other day I was hunting a Nargacuga and the L button stopped working. Later that day it was sort of working. I still managed to kill an Agnaktor, 2 Jinougas and a Nargacuga but the L button not working when I need AKA I need a Potion now is annoying.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Yesterday I got more rewards yeahhhh. Capped S. Zin for my report, bought the Atlantis Crapstone, and completed my combo list. Next I'm going for the Artisan's Hammer and the mappy thing, with a couple gold crown runs in between.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Holy crap, I did a Lucent Nargacuga with someone in 4 minutes, and I only used one Mega Potion. Amaaazing.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Did some canteen quests involving a Jhen and Steel Uragaan today, both on solo port. Hoo... either I'm really rusty or solo port is a LOT harder than village or simply with others. Despite all my whaling (geddit) I still only managed to repel the Jhen, which was disappointing cause I felt I was getting close. Got a third dragongem for my troubles though; not all bad. Steel Uragaan made me cry; used up waaaay too many potions and didn't manage to remove the tail or get anything decent or worthwhile from rewards... Also did a Glacial Agnaktor, which ALWAYS makes me cry without fail. If I hadn't already slaughtered so many Agnaktor in Tri I would hate the thing, but I think I've run out of emotion regarding Agnas and their subspecies...

Slowly burning through my 5* key quests; think I might go online for the rest, to decrease the stress if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
LucentNargacuga
Kelbi
LucentNargacuga

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Just returned from a two week vacation and currently just killing Giginox to upgrade my HH, lvled up to HR 40, probably going to go back to attempting to get Cloudy Moon shard from Lucent Nargacuga (not me) /sly/

Gave up after a while cause of the multiple attempts at getting it./versad/  
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/MonsterHunterTriUltimateCommunity
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Finally cleared all quests over the w'end and got myself 3 new awards for my efforts.

Also been slowly working towards getting a Nether armor set, anyone want to guess which bit I'm having trouble getting from A Lagi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:13 pm

The part i have 5 of?
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:14 pm

oh man... with a 2% carve rate you must have killed so many A Lagi...

just noticed it's a 3% carve rate from the tail :/
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:24 am

I have so much Nether stuff and dynamos, it's just though forsaken cloudy moonshards, I'm having troubles with...

Today I hunted a few Jhen for some cash, then went and did some Moga freehunts, Hoping to top 100K res today, ugh it's such a grind
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:26 am

Nearly done with the Vangis X armor. I just need 2 Sacrum to complete the waist. I haven't hunted any Duram in a while, so that'll be interesting. Also making HR volcano runs, hoping to get a Power Coating charm with more than 5 points!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next