Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 24 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 24 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:35 am

TheLaw wrote:
I have so much Nether stuff and dynamos, it's just though forsaken cloudy moonshards, I'm having troubles with...

Today I hunted a few Jhen for some cash, then went and did some Moga freehunts, Hoping to top 100K res today, ugh it's such a grind

I think it would be faster to farm High plesioth online for fangs+
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:50 am

regarding the resource farming I've been going with Lava Nuggets (worth the same as fangs+ I think)... by concentrating on KOing the Ura I was able to mine 8 off one monster
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:08 am

After checking out bows in MHFU, I'm kinda mad that they didn't include the Rathalos bow in MH3U! There aren't very many bows in this game as it is... why the heck would they take it out? Easy as pie to include, since its model is just a palette swap of the Queen Blaster!
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:50 am

So..... yeah. Forged the last couple bits of Glacial Agnaktor armor so I could Gunlance Goldbeard Sea-Douche and get into HR 6 (because I move slow as fuck) ON TO G-RANK!
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:34 am

Roon: Reminds me of the pyscho in borderlands 2 "I am the conductor of the POOP TRAIN!!!
At leaset you can use their surprise to fertilise your farm.

Sai: yeah... t hink ill skip that one in that case.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:01 am

Did the new super dire event, got 3 gems from my first successful one. Have yet to have a successful one since.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 am

I've been going through early G-Rank kicking and screaming. On the bright side, I got the three Lrg. Wyvern stones I need to upgrade my Plesioth LS, so I have those for when the time comes. Also vaguely considering starting to use bowgun. To bad I have no idea which ones are really good at this point and what armor to use with 'em.
Back to top Go down
IBGenius
Rhenoplos
IBGenius

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 am

Unocked the 8* village brachydios quest. Plan on farming him for his armor tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:15 am

Derped around online joining random rooms and trying out my LBGs, which, by and by, I have one for each element, one for explosions, one for pierce, and one for status effects, when all of a sudden: BAM... I got a crown award!

That was an unexpected and very welcome surprise... I wasn't even going for monsters where I was still missing crowns for :-P Was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 am

Sephastus wrote:
... I wasn't even going for monsters where I was still missing crowns for :-P Was a good day.

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 am

Sephastus wrote:
Derped around online joining random rooms and trying out my LBGs, which, by and by, I have one for each element, one for explosions, one for pierce, and one for status effects, when all of a sudden: BAM... I got a crown award!

That was an unexpected and very welcome surprise... I wasn't even going for monsters where I was still missing crowns for :-P Was a good day.

LBG pierce? How does that work?
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Light bow guns usually have specific rapid shot capabilities. Blossommayham has rapid pierce and normal shots, and it is the highest damage pierce LBG I have access to atm. Going for the Éclair Thundercris & Stygian Invidia later.

Seems to work very well, specially since I have the H-Jhen gunner armor, which has natural bonus shot and recoil down +1, which I gem to recoil down +3, attack up Medium, and health +50. Really good pierce LBG set. That being said, I didn't use it at all yesterday. Was just adjusting to whatever was being hunted, and the last monster crown I needed was the Green Plessy, which I took down with the Nether Pho.... something or other. It was the A-Lagi LGB with rapid shot lightning.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Rapid fire pierce on LBG is awful. It have huge recoil and locks you in one place, which makes you vulnerable to monster hits. Recoil+3 does not nagate recoil from rapid fire so it's kinda pointless. Same goes with pellet. I've seen so many people using Crown of Taurus or Arctica Cannon RF pellets... don't really understand their mind process. LBG shines on elemental and status. Stop using pellets and pierce on them lol

For pierce i use Griffon Blazooka or Eclipse Gambit. For pellet i use Precision Pico Peco. With power barrel and limiter removed it goes over 500. I also have peek performance, evade extender, pellet up on set and Critical Eye+3, which gives me 45% aff. Zins are dead in no time.

Today everything went pretty good. Got brach pallium while farming pouders+ for Eisenfaust. Use it to finally upgrade dios hammer. Than i got Eisenfaust. Killed blos the same way as Sai mention earlier. Beast died underground by some miracle and arise from the ground. It looked like is was traped inside pitfall lol.

Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Let me guess the quest... Cold Day in Hell? I have no idea how one can replicate this glitch.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:23 pm

No dude i mean blos not dios :)I hunt Diablos after Brachy, it was HR version in port (carpace needed for GS). It went underground. I got with me cha-cha and kayamba (both got slime attacks equiped). They went apeshit and i heard some explosions. Or maybe kayamba throw bummerang? Anyway after this blos emerged and he was dead bro.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Oh I read that as dios lol
I was using slime but I never saw any splosions or heard anything. It still is funny seeing plop out the ground ded.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:17 am

Thanks antari. I just learned to time my pierce shots in a way that I was not left vulnerable after it was done.

So: rapid fire recoil is not reduced by the recoil down ability? If that is the case, then I have a lot of regemming to do... Element plus for whatever element I am rapid firing, and status att up for the status ones.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 am

@Seph: Yeah sorry if it sounds a little harsh, it wasn't my intention. Basically all you need in terms of LBG is Willuminator (RF dragon+fire), Nether Ploxion (RF Thunder). For status - God gun or Kettleblower if you're into it. LBG compared to HBG lacks in raw so using normal/pierce/pellets is not very good idea. Of course you can use whatever you feel like but usually HBG will do the job better. Also Stygian Invidia is totally not worth it for RF dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Mopped up the rest of 5* guild key quests, the worst being the Deviljho quest taking me half an hour and 2 carts... But Ima chalk that down to not playing much recently. xP I tweaked my A.Los set, maxing out the jewel space and equipping a new talisman allowing me to keep Razor Sharp, Crit Eye+2 and HGE; gemming out Health Down and also gemming in Bombardier, which considering I've been using nothing but Brachy duals for the last forever, is pretty osserm for me. The keys after that I breezed through pretty quickly, leaving me with 'ole Goldbeard left to do before I hit G-Rank.

Think I'ma get some peeps together for that though
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Haven't played in a few weeks, but when I do..I'm going to go hard and get my last 3 awards ^.^ Then off to do some normal hunting! Hope to play with a bunch of forumers then ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Been fruitful week of hunting.

Finally found some decent teammates for the Hades event, so got my last three skulls. I'm now a decent archer from that experience, but not quite a pro yet.

Would jump into rooms that looked decent (mantle/sky farming). Been getting mantles like crazy now - one 2x ivory quest dropped 3 mantles on me.

Still have a few awards to go. Handful of quests left to clear, the artisan's award, and two of the crown awards.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:17 pm

made it to HR100 last night Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:09 am

Finished off all of the Dire Miralis weapons last night and worked on the last 4 upgrades to complete all of the Brachy weapons. Also finished some of the old event quest weapons like the tiny Ura and Baleful nox.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Last night MetaMarx and I buffed him over 2800 raw attack...next step..3200 O.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:30 pm

1440 raw +Food, +Might Pill, +HH Song, +Cool Felyne +Charm +Talon +Cat buffs

Am I missing something? How can that take the Blos GS, or Jho GS to 2800 raw? That is about double the regular damage. A Critical lvl 3 Charged GS attack with that would be deadly for sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next