Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:35 pm

i wouldn't worry about the triple hunt till after you have g-rank armor from the guild quests.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:42 pm

I can't stand that so many things in this game require Lagi mantles/sapphires... i'm already sick of farming/tail farming it for 3-4 days on and still need at least 4-5 mantles Sad by vort At least got all sapphires from tail carves. Also i hate that breaking lagi/ivory horn is does not guarantee getting hardhorn/horn+ etc.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Antari18 wrote:
I can't stand that so many things in this game require Lagi mantles/sapphires... i'm already sick of farming/tail farming it for 3-4 days on and still need at least 4-5 mantles :(At least got all sapphires from tail carves. Also i hate that breaking lagi/ivory horn is does not guarantee getting hardhorn/horn+ etc.

Just farm Abby Lagi tails ?
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm

NMH-TRI wrote:
@Hawkfriend 

I read it. It scares and confuses me./spark/

Thats how I felt too./pokr/

TKMT wrote:
@Hawkfriend: I had something similar happen... I had used a Wyvern fire on Qurupeco when it fell over, and after I flew back by the shot, a Rhenoplos snipes me from the side, as if it was anticipating me.

Those Bullfango and Rhenoplos pick the perfect times to attack, sometimes...

:troll:the true trolls of MH?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
Looking through later village quests I've yet to unlock... it astounds me at how steep the power curve is. Right now I really struggle against Pink Rathian and Purple Ludroth HR; and I have HR Wroggi armour. To think that next hunter rank I'm faced with Jhen, double hunts and Plesioth is crazy enough, but that towards the end of the Village quests a triple hunt at G-Rank is an urgent?! LOLWAT.

My body is so not prepared... I need to upgrade already...

At least the double hunt monsters have 60% of their normal health. I think. And I'm not sure, but I think that the triple monster quest's monsters have even less. So they die in a hurry. Also, you only have to fight one at a time, so you're basically fighting 3 different monsters with majorly reduced hit points in 3 different quests, without being able to replenish your supplies in between monsters.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm just wondering how it happens when I hunt Rathalos twice, I get 13 Scale and 5 Webbing, and only 1 Shell and 2 Flame Sac, which are what I need more of.

Yes, I'm killing it, not capturing it.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:09 pm

At HR 42, I expect you to know what armor skills are, and I expect you to know not to gun for the first time on a G Rank Jhen. I also expect you to know how to fight Jhen because he's available at high rank. How are you even HR 42?! Don't even bother wondering why I left mid-quest you leech. 

I swear... the higher randoms' HRs get, the stupider and more ignorant they become.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:00 pm

^ Trouble is, people are under no obligation to fight him at high rank and have to complete a pretty costly village request to even unlock him; AND THEN he's Jhen, so people are afraid of fighting him, since he's so unique in the way you deal with him.

Still. You have to wonder what they've been doing to get to HR 42...
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:06 pm

High rank Jhen is really weak and you have to suck miserably to make him destroy the ship. If you menage to final showdown and use dragonator you have 100% repel so what's there to be afraid of. He's easier than he was in P3rd. G Rank Jhen hovever is different story, he destroy ship in no time if you make mistakes and got ton of HP. Add the fact quest last 50 minutes and yeah...

Anyway i was trying to get Shining Ishtar today but G. Ian won't gave me fcking cortex... Solo her takes me 16-18 minutes - which is long enough - only to find out that there's no cortex. And of course to get it you have to break head...

Also major dissapointment for me past days was finding out that S. Zin GL requires Awaken to have dragon element... so there's really no good wide GL with dragon element in game.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:48 pm

^ I didn't know that and I hang around here a lot of the time; assuming the randoms don't check any forum, they have even less of a chance.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:03 pm

It would be nice if you didn't go for the head, Mr. Longsworder. This constant tripping is getting in the way of my nice KOs, and you know KOs benefit us both, and the rest of the group. You should be on the complete opposite side of the monster.

Dear Mr. Hammerer,
Don't ask for help with breaking the horns, it's embarrassing to the other hammerers.
Back to top Go down
NMH-TRI
Kelbi
NMH-TRI

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:32 pm

^Always a great experience...I wish more people knew to better position themselves. When you're close to HR100 and over, you should know the function of a hammer. Hammer smash face, do not interrupt.

Blos in pit, everyone rushes head, trips the hammer /palm/  someone flashes outta the sky, everyone rushes head, trips the hammer /no/  blos gets tripped, everyone rushes head, trips the hammer /mad/ *deep breath* time for endless superpound mode wherever my "team" mates are /dev/

I handle these situations as maturely as possible /trl/

Last edited by NMH-TRI on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Nobody ever wants to do the HR8 quests, I need Earth Quakers and Sea Shakers then I can get my completion of HR6-8 award, All endurance quests award, and all port and village quest award.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Antari18 wrote:
High rank Jhen is really weak and you have to suck miserably to make him destroy the ship. If you menage to final showdown and use dragonator you have 100% repel so what's there to be afraid of. He's easier than he was in P3rd. G Rank Jhen hovever is different story, he destroy ship in no time if you make mistakes and got ton of HP. Add the fact quest last 50 minutes and yeah...

All versions of Jhen are easier than shit since they changed his hits zones....
FFS, his back Fin suffers 40% of damage this time around.
From my experience, if you don't get an early final showdown against him, you straight out suck by not attacking an effective zone, which is why I ALWAYS adrenaline jhen because I know that a lot of people hightail it off of jhen when they break the soft spots....
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am

Hawkfriend wrote:
Online never stays connected for me... oh well, Soloing is fun. :D I get the 3DS experience in HD

:P

I highly recommend you get this for your Wii U:
http://www.amazon.com/HDE-Ethernet-Adapter-Nintendo-Wii-Port/dp/B003XWD1G2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372588074&sr=8-1&keywords=ethernet+adapter+wii

It's a hard wired connection that plugs directly into your router and provides a much more stable connection that doesn't hardly disconnect on you.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:41 am

All the randumbs keep bugging me because I have escadora X Sad by vort

Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:48 am

Will wrote:

I wish I had access to G Rank Ala, I want my Ala Lance back D:, but I get the same with people asking me to do Cruel King because I use the Lightning Blaze gunlance often.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:06 pm

I just failed to get a Duram Tailcase in a low rank Duramboros hunt. You know what the drop rates are?

78% to get one from mining, did it.
81% to get one from carving the tail, did it.

That's not even funny. Got useless Shells instead.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:12 pm

TheLaw wrote:
Will wrote:

I wish I had access to G Rank Ala, I want my Ala Lance back D:, but I get the same with people asking me to do Cruel King because I use the Lightning Blaze gunlance often.
shouldve joined me =/ pretty much me, Sai, falc and sky were hunting it (our lord and savior sky went afk for like 10 hunts though xD)
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Roon wrote:
Hawkfriend wrote:
Online never stays connected for me... oh well, Soloing is fun. :D I get the 3DS experience in HD

:P

I highly recommend you get this for your Wii U:
http://www.amazon.com/HDE-Ethernet-Adapter-Nintendo-Wii-Port/dp/B003XWD1G2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372588074&sr=8-1&keywords=ethernet+adapter+wii

It's a hard wired connection that plugs directly into your router and provides a much more stable connection that doesn't hardly disconnect on you.

I was actually thinking of getting that, and I would get it, If my wii u was closer to my router. currently it is down a floor and across the house. Literally every other thing I try to do on my wii u connects nearly flawlessly, leading me to assume that this is just an issue of a faulty connection between here and the nearest server. We are planning to completely redesign our internet set up in our house (the one PC we rarely use is wired and the stuff we actually use is wireless. Kinda backwards >.<) which involves the router being in the same room as the wii u, so I may give that a try.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Diablos is still hell on earth.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:12 am

Complaint: The Needy Random

We've all encountered these kinds of desperate players all the time from the Tri Servers days, you know, the ones who enter your Alatreon room and go "I NEED HELP WITH MY JHEN URGENT PLLLLLLZZZZZ!!!!"

Well a few minutes ago I had a guy named mahmoud enter my Normal G Rank Zinogre room for the intent of farming for Sky Emeralds and he begs to hunt a Stygian Zinogre which was not the target monster of my room. I really wasn't in the mood to hunt Stygian after hunting so many already and I told him that over and over again but he kept begging me so I just closed the room and left Network Mode to cool down.

If he wanted Stygian he should have just created his own room. It's not like he won't find anyone at all to help him. Stygian is one of those monsters that's quite popular I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Hyper-sensitive open mic voice chatters... I can hear all your family's dirty laundry spewwing over the speakers... turn the freaking thing off or reduce it's sensitivity! I end up just turning the volume off on voice chat when I enter those rooms, but then when I venture into another room, I am reminded that my voice is off by seeing half a conversation typed on the screen...
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:31 pm

@Roon: You need to abuse your host powers when those people enter a room, just label them as talking soccer balls and kick them.

@Sephastus: I know right? on one hunt I had a guy with the TV on and I ended up hearing from Spongebob to something I guess was the Kardashians? I just avoid mic rooms if I can
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Watching people prostrate themselves for G rank alatreon is quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next