Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Or they stopped and realized
"hey wait a minute, we're french. we're not suppose to win... -quest failed-"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:53 pm

I hate how this game on the 3DS is depriving me of sleep..

Although I suppose I can't really blame it for that.

Also, I have 52 weapons - I NEED WAY TOO MUCH OF EVERY MATERIAL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Uragaan... Y U NO RUBY?!

Need one Ura Ruby to finish my punish draw GS set so i decided to tail farm HR one. After 10 tails still no luck -_- it really sucks that cuting ura tail takes so much time even with GS (4-5 minutes).
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
NMH-TRI
Kelbi
NMH-TRI

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Had an awesome time hunting hardhorns. Get to the Diablos and one person sets trap, blos digs, person stands behind trap, trap destroyed. Person decides to repeat this process (definition of insanity). I laugh.

Act 2: I'm wailing on face (anvil ham (onslaught)/awaken/minds eye), J Barroth GS (not final form) user joins me only to incorporate the ever so awesome swing/upswing combo *cue R. Kelly music*.

After finishing the quest, I decided I might need to take a break so that I could concentrate on banging my head against walls.

Last edited by NMH-TRI on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Did a solo Alatreon village run with a hammer and broke both horns... I wasn't rewarded with a skypiercer
Back to top Go down
Martoboyo
Aptonoth
Martoboyo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Ugh, 7 G-Rank Diablos and no Stout Horns... Drowning in Majestic Horns but Stout Horns just aren't showing up... AND I NEED ONLY 1, @&%^$&%* for my Bamboo Bow...

That reminds me, I already farmed 5 High Rank Ivory Lagia for Sapphires, which I need for my Helios Coat X, WHICH I need for my Awaken Bow Set (not for Kelbi Bow, but to give the Bamboo Bow Water Element so I can use it to farm Silver Rathalos and perhaps Golden Rathian). And ya, I didn't get any, in case you were wondering.

Ugh, I hate it that you need so many rare materials. Still need a handful of Brachy materials, a lot of S.Zingore Lashes, a lot of S.Uragaan Scutes+, 2 Zin Skymeralds, 2 more Lagia Sapphires, a Diablos Hardhorn, some Rath Gleems, a sizable amount of A.Lagia materials, some Monster Essences and about 3 Rathalos Mantles /-_-/ . Sigh..........
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:26 am

Martoboyo wrote:
That reminds me, I already farmed 5 High Rank Ivory Lagia for Sapphires, which I need for my Helios Coat X, WHICH I need for my Awaken Bow Set (not for Kelbi Bow, but to give the Bamboo Bow Water Element so I can use it to farm Silver Rathalos and perhaps Golden Rathian). And ya, I didn't get any, in case you were wondering.

Killing/Caping it takes too much time. Tail farm it (cut tail, if you don't carve sapphire abandon). That way i got 2 sapphires for Helios X Coil in less than an hour. Just take good GS and you can cut the tail in less than a minute.
Back to top Go down
bill_the_noob
Bnahabra
bill_the_noob

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): France

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:18 am

Otoshimo wrote:
Or they stopped and realized
"hey wait a minute, we're french. we're not suppose to win... -quest failed-"

or maybe they thought you were a leech, so they trolled you :O
Back to top Go down
bill_the_noob
Bnahabra
bill_the_noob

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): France

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:21 am

Antari18 wrote:
Uragaan... Y U NO RUBY?!

Need one Ura Ruby to finish my punish draw GS set so i decided to tail farm HR one. After 10 tails still no luck -_- it really sucks that cuting ura tail takes so much time even with GS (4-5 minutes).

if it takes 4-5min to cut tail, just capping it will take less time and give you more chance!
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:58 am

bill_the_noob wrote:
Antari18 wrote:
Uragaan... Y U NO RUBY?!

if it takes 4-5min to cut tail, just capping it will take less time and give you more chance!

Capping it is actually hard because i always kill it in the process (it's so damn weak...). But no worries, i already got my ruby Yes by vort in break rewards from triple HR ura port quest.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:37 am

Fucking Pawprint Stamps, took forever to farm >.< I killed so many Melynx lol. Sweet revenge for those times they stole my goods!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 am

Need to cap a volvidon and pink ian in moga woods to trade their rare commodity, but none will show up.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Wow, what a crappy lunch hunt session. Only got 2 quests done and tried Cruel King 3 times with no success due to teammate cart city. I think I spent the whole quest trying to keep them alive with dust of life and lifepowder.
Back to top Go down
NMH-TRI
Kelbi
NMH-TRI

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:02 pm

That's too bad. None of my 1st few Cruel King attempts went well. 1st one was all my bad. COMPLETELY underestimated Super I. Lagi. Then it was bad team ups. Started my own dedicated room and things came together. That GL is sweeeet lookin. Now I just need to get better w/ GL /no/
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:39 pm

so I'd been having trouble getting a 7* trade item as well, usually with free-hunting I'm lazy and just kill 'em, but had Ivory Lagi show up and following the advice from here decided to capture... got me two 7* items from him Yes by vort

and of course now that I've got them the sea capt has gone to sea again
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Online never stays connected for me... oh well, Soloing is fun. :D I get the 3DS experience in HD

:P
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 am

Hawkfriend wrote:
Online never stays connected for me... oh well, Soloing is fun. :D I get the 3DS experience in HD

I had the same problems. You may want to try googling or searching for it on nintendo.com. I had to set my router to a certain setting and enter a specific access site on my wii u and it appears to have cleared up all disconnect issues for me.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:29 am

evahnulahm wrote:
Hawkfriend wrote:

I had the same problems. You may want to try googling or searching for it on nintendo.com. I had to set my router to a certain setting and enter a specific access site on my wii u and it appears to have cleared up all disconnect issues for me.
Yep, I did all that. five hours and a headache later, it has gotten a slight bit better. certain things made it worse, certain things made it better. In the end, what has helped the most is giving my Wii u a static IP and setting my router to give it DMZ. I can now connect to get DLC, which is nice, and if I'm lucky I can stay online for 1-2 quests. most of the time though, I either disconnect in the lobby or 2-3 minutes into a quest.

It all started with the server merge, so I'm wondering if that is part of the problem. that would be sad, because the few hunts I have had with Europeans have been awesome.

I'm not super upset about all this, because the game becomes too easy with online anyways.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:44 am

Well, there's just no point in even trying to sleep monsters playing with pugs. Blatantly say that I'm going to sleep a monster, and as is it is going to sleep im signaling and spamming "STOP ATTACKING,"
but for some reason some noob always needs to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Fazermint
Kelbi
Fazermint

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:58 am

Brachydios Gem, y u elude me ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Bullfango: Master of Trolling Edition

I was out hunting a G rank pink rathian for the first time. no big deal, I had my Helios ZZZXZ set with Gemmed in Crit Eye +2, and the Fangdemonium GL. I had fought Pink Rathian so many times i high rank, it should have been a breeze............

about ten minutes into the fight, I have gotten all breaks but tail. I do an upswing, Rathian is flinched, so I go for the slam. before the blow even hits--BAM. Bullfango from nowhere.
>.> I stare at the Bullfango like "you aint got nothin on me son." I poke him, he doesn't even flinch. he just sits there like:
 TrollJho*small headbutt, flinches me*:trl:
I turn around just in time to see Rathian:
/mad/*Tail flip*
I am poisoned, about half health or something. I land in an invisible wall corner. rathian charges, now quarter health. *tailspin* I dive out of the way.

I am now on a very VERY small sliver of health 1/16 or something, and poisoned. /o_o/*Drinks Max Potion*.
Right before the health would have applied (I swear it was within a few frames) the same bullfango charges me again. I die of poison about the time I hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Who would have thought that Los Tails would have been so hard to get. I farmed some LR Los today for awhile, and didn't get a single tail. I even got plates from the carve, but no Tail... I hate you Desire Censor.
Back to top Go down
NMH-TRI
Kelbi
NMH-TRI

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:41 pm

@Hawkfriend 

I read it. It scares and confuses me./spark/
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:22 am

@Hawkfriend: I had something similar happen... I had used a Wyvern fire on Qurupeco when it fell over, and after I flew back by the shot, a Rhenoplos snipes me from the side, as if it was anticipating me.

Those Bullfango and Rhenoplos pick the perfect times to attack, sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Looking through later village quests I've yet to unlock... it astounds me at how steep the power curve is. Right now I really struggle against Pink Rathian and Purple Ludroth HR; and I have HR Wroggi armour. To think that next hunter rank I'm faced with Jhen, double hunts and Plesioth is crazy enough, but that towards the end of the Village quests a triple hunt at G-Rank is an urgent?! LOLWAT.

My body is so not prepared... I need to upgrade already...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next