Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Really hate when ppl kick you without a reason...

We all 3 have same sets, we're doing 4pt, except i have set with CE+3 instead of deafult CE+2. Host kick ME because his friend wants to join. I was doing really good job for him, always first to join quest and get ready etc. Kicking ME sounds reasonable, hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Voice chat can be a wonderful thing when you are in the middle of an intense hunt. But sometimes it can also be an annoyance. Like for instance a few minutes ago. I was in a room about to hunt a Pink Rathian and this guy called SirDerp was awfully singing some nonsensical song about not wanting to do anything at all and lay in bed all day. I was just hoping that by not wanting to do anything at all it would include him not singing. Very very distracting he was so I abandoned and left the room because I wasn't going to hunt with someone that annoying.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Why not just turn off the voice chat while hunting with him o.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:56 am

I make a small comment about the kelbi bow on Miiverse and some people go crazy
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:04 am

MetaMarx wrote:
what comment?
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:22 am

Nova wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:
what comment?
I just voiced my opinioin and said that the kelbi bow took no skill to use and I didn't really enjoy using it. Someone wanted a reason why some people don't like it.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Nova wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:
what comment?
I just voiced my opinioin and said that the kelbi bow took no skill to use and I didn't really enjoy using it. Someone wanted a reason why some people don't like it.
Yes, there will always be people who go crazy if you criticize, or praise, the kelbi bow. And yes, very little people know how to use the kelbi bow properly. I myself use the kelbi bow against certain monsters, just because it isn't a bad bow. For one, it can use every single coating (Which most of the people you see online for some reason can't figure that out, even though they have Gigginox X armor, with status atk +2 -_-)

You can tell that people don't know how to use the kelbi bow when they spam level one charge shots when - on those rare occasions - they're using para or sleep or poison coatings. If you are going to use a status coating, always charge your shots to the last charge. If you charge it to a second charge, it increases the status inflicted by 50%, and level 3 charge increases it to 100% (I think). And I think level 4 charge will increase it to 112.5%.

I see people who try to para the monster and fail just because they failed to charge their shots.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Do people hate hunting jho all of a sudden? I barely see any cities, and whenever I post in a random city, people either leave or complain.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Kelbi bow is far from being weapon that don't require skill. I happen to have one of the few bow's god talis. Normal/Rapid Up+4, FreeElement+7. With this tali you can get Awaken, Normal/Rapid Up, Focus, Load Up and Weakness Exploit. Get Pyro/Heroics from food skills, load Power Coating and you can deal some serious dmg aiming with lv4 charge into weakpoints (i.e Zinogre head). This set is really great and requires precision and knowledge (what's monster weakpoint i.e). You can swap Load Up with Evasion+1 pretty easily (many common talis lets you do this) if you feel the need of being more safe.

I also run Pellet up/Spread up, Status+1, Evasion+1, Awaken, Bombardier. In this set i shouldn't focus on lv3 rapid. Instead i focus on Lv2 spread shots otherwise it contradicts the usage of pellet/spread up skill. It's pretty good although rapid set works better offensively.

Noobs often run ala runs with full giggi x or helios X and spam lv1 spread. It's actually effective strategy because the dmg output from explosions outdo dmg from arrows. It's not important that arrows do like 0 dmg. Frequent explosions makes it worth it. That's why kelbi bow lv1 spread spam solo is very weak strategy. In solo runs explosions won't happen that often.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:46 pm

It takes one try for me to get tiny snarf, but over 200 jhos haven't gotten me giant jho. I can just hear it mocking me right now /sad/
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Noobs often run ala runs with full giggi x or helios X and spam lv1 spread. It's actually effective strategy because the dmg output from explosions outdo dmg from arrows. It's not important that arrows do like 0 dmg. Frequent explosions makes it worth it. That's why kelbi bow lv1 spread spam solo is very weak strategy. In solo runs explosions won't happen that often.
The reason slime isn't as good solo (You already know this, probably), is because slime is much more effective against monsters with less hit points. Slime is like a status. Once you get enough of it inflicted, it activates it (Like para or sleep). And it also requires more to activate every time you get it off, since the monster's tolerance increases the more it gets used on it, just like sleep or para. If you use slime on the Jhen or Miralis, you'll barely be getting any bombs to go off with your slime later on. Where as, with the G. Jaggi, it'll die before it reaches it's max tolerance for the slime.

It can be very satisfying when you charge a few shots with the kelbi bow, and every time it hits, it deals slime, and every time it deals slime, it explodes.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Just don't give up mate I felt the same way but eventually he showed up. For me 3x peco + gamechanger worked but it's all random i guess.

@E&Troy: If you have chance try set which i mention above. I stun lock narga with lv4 charge shots with it.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Just don't give up mate I felt the same way but eventually he showed up. For me 3x peco + gamechanger worked but it's all random i guess.

@E&Troy: If you have chance try set which i mention above. I stun lock narga with lv4 charge shots with it.
Okay. I assume you are talking about the Awaken, Load up, Focus, Tenderizer, and Normal/Rapid Up. If I can't get all of those skills, which one should I not bother getting?
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:04 am

All of them i equally important i guess. It's easy to get Evasion+1 instead of Load up with rest skills untouched (i have also this set). Hovever the lack of lv4 charge is noticable. I use the latter set mainly for Lucent Narga to evade poisonous spikes from tail. It's hard to say, i run few tests yesterday, you need to shot exacly into weakpoint and it's easy to miss all of shots i.e on head of Barioth. On the other hand on normal Narga explosions happened 1-5 times in a row when shoting in his head. He died really quickly.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:11 am

Perfect strategy against Gold Rathian is to bounce off of its head with raw weapons. Thanks randoms!

Why only 24 slots for equipment sets /sad/ 
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:16 am

Just one quest until I can make the Cryo Cross SnS... And Zinogre and Crimson Qurupeco show up in Moga Woods, both weakest to Ice. Why couldn't they have appeared one day later. /versad/
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:01 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Perfect strategy against Gold Rathian is to bounce off of its head with raw weapons. Thanks randoms!
Randoms on Gold Rathian/Silver Rathalos hunts have taught me that Fire is the end all element and should be used always. /nerv/ 
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Antari joined the room I was in, and when it came around to his turn, he posted a savage deviljho. Curse you Antari.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:08 am

MetaMarx wrote:
Antari joined the room I was in, and when it came around to his turn, he posted a savage deviljho. Curse you Antari.
HAHA knew it :)Well despite the fact i did so many of him when farming king size, he's still one of my fav monsters to hunt with GS Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Antari18 wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:
HAHA knew it :)Well despite the fact i did so many of him when farming king size, he's still one of my fav monsters to hunt with GS Yes by vort
I love fighting him with my Thunder spread bow. Using the Gigginox Z armor, with Tremor Res., Evasion +1, and Critical Eye +1 gemmed in. Pummel those feet and that tail (It works best if no one cuts the tail) till it dies.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:24 am

STOP BEGGING FOR MONSTER HUNTER 4 ON MIIVERSE
Back to top Go down
Tarath
Deviljho
Tarath

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:01 pm

I through my wonderful beaks away. Used them to get resources. WHYYYYYYYYYY?

Now I need to hunt like a shitzillion more to get 2 more wonderful beaks. Where's that quest to hunt one regular (not crimson) peco? Because I'm not seeing it.

Fucking capcom, and fucking me.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:24 am

When people still argue that Silver Los is weaker to lightning than water...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:45 am

PAiN--- wrote:
When people still argue that Silver Los is weaker to lightning than water...

Strangely this doesn't happen with Gold Rathian.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Lol, for Gold Rathian everyone just wants to take there melee weapons and charge her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next