Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:11 am

I haven't played in awhile, but I am pretty jelly I didn't get to finish my guild card before I leave.. I mean I could, but I have so much to do D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Feels like I need all the Earth Crystals in the world for weapon upgrading right now, and I only have four right now. Yes, I used tons a good while back, too, but that was before my box filled up, which is also proving to be a huge problem right now ">.> 
With what's left that currently needs Earth Crystals, my Epitaph Blade needs ninety-nine to become the Epitaph Eternal, my Worn Blades need thirty to become the Weathered Blades (then will need more), my Obelisk needs ninety-nine to become the Deus Obelisk, my God's Isle needs seventy to become the Gold's Island (fearing it might then need more), and I need six for my Hunter's Bow II to become the Hunter's Bow III... Well, I'm sure it's easy to guess who needs to do mining runs soon for their weapon upgrading... Same with low and high rank hunting, too. 
Why must this award ask for ten weapons of each class? I can handle the armor part of the deal, no problem, but this is bad ">.>
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Verity19 wrote:
Feels like I need all the Earth Crystals in the world for weapon upgrading right now, and I only have four right now. Yes, I used tons a good while back, too, but that was before my box filled up, which is also proving to be a huge problem right now ">.> 
With what's left that currently needs Earth Crystals, my Epitaph Blade needs ninety-nine to become the Epitaph Eternal, my Worn Blades need thirty to become the Weathered Blades (then will need more), my Obelisk needs ninety-nine to become the Deus Obelisk, my God's Isle needs seventy to become the Gold's Island (fearing it might then need more), and I need six for my Hunter's Bow II to become the Hunter's Bow III... Well, I'm sure it's easy to guess who needs to do mining runs soon for their weapon upgrading... Same with low and high rank hunting, too. 
Why must this award ask for ten weapons of each class? I can handle the armor part of the deal, no problem, but this is bad ">.>
Urgh, I pity you. Some advise I can give is to grab the Leather Armor+ with either speed gatherer or gatherer (can't remember which) then run around in Area 4 of the Moga Woods (the mining spots respawn) and mine until all your pickaxes break ,get all you want, or you run out of patience.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:00 pm

^Well, for now, I'm trying to use up some things in my box to make room for ore, then I'm just going to go to the G rank volcano harvest tour for Earth Crystals and other things, such as armor spheres and Meldspar, which is another one of the ores I need more of for upgrading, so it works. Thank you for the advise, though cat 
Back to top Go down
Crypt96
Aptonoth
Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Oni Zelkami wrote:
Need money for sword upgrade.

Sells materials.
Need money for sword upgrade

sells swords I dont use--> sword i dont use is the sword I sold

/no/
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Mod Edit - Compiled the posts to make the thread easier to read and to prevent page stretching.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96
Aptonoth
Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mod Edit - Compiled the posts to make the thread easier to read and to prevent page stretching.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Let's not quad post, okay?
Back to top Go down
Crypt96
Aptonoth
Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 pm

What? do you see the dates between the posts? nearly 3 *weeks* aparts
Edit

Its lack of others posting, not me quad posting
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Okay. Edit your posts next time (talking about your triple post on Mar 26) so you don't take up too much space posting individual stuff.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96
Aptonoth
Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:30 pm

excuse me for posting my funnys on a thread that doesnt get much attention anyway.

Its not like im spamming on purpose to troll the thread.

but your advice is highly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 am

Okay, so here I am about to catch a Qurupeco on a free-hunt. I lob two tranq bombs at it...and nothing happens. And as those were the only two I had, I was forced to kill it. Same thing's been happening with any Rathian I try catching, too. What the heck's going on?!
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:39 am

Myra the Sark wrote:
Okay, so here I am about to catch a Qurupeco on a free-hunt. I lob two tranq bombs at it...and nothing happens. And as those were the only two I had, I was forced to kill it. Same thing's been happening with any Rathian I try catching, too. What the heck's going on?!
Are they limping or do you have cap guru?
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:11 am

Myra the Sark wrote:

Need Capture Guru, bro?
 TrollJho 

My complaint for today:
Playing online sucks when you enter a room with non communicative hosts who host a quest, everyone joins quest, and host leaves with no explanation.

Happens too much lately.
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:08 am

TKMT wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:

Need Capture Guru, bro?
 TrollJho 

My complaint for today:
Playing online sucks when you enter a room with non communicative hosts who host a quest, everyone joins quest, and host leaves with no explanation.

Happens too much lately.
The monster had been limping.

My sister suggested that it might be because of the Lagiacrus armor having the status-down thing...it's been too long since I used that darn set because I could never get a plate.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Myra the Sark wrote:
TKMT wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:

Need Capture Guru, bro?
 TrollJho 

My complaint for today:

Happens too much lately.
The monster had been limping.

My sister suggested that it might be because of the Lagiacrus armor having the status-down thing...it's been too long since I used that darn set because I could never get a plate.

Sometimes monsters need 3 tranq bombs. It's happened to me in the past. I'm assuming you trapped it first. Reason I'm asking is you never actually said that you trapped it.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Status down requires 3 tranqs to capture
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:46 am

I did trap it.
I also figured out that it was the status-down causing it. XP
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:57 am

that awkward moment when you get 2-5 lashes per luddy run,and only get 1-2 shards....
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:48 am

People who use the mic and are nothing but annoying with it. Either flooding with static or screaming because someone's tripping them as they try to superpound a monster's legs.
 /no/
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Ataraxia wrote:
People who use the mic and are nothing but annoying with it. Either flooding with static or screaming because someone's tripping them as they try to superpound a monster's legs.
 /no/

I always keep my gamepad volume at 0. People actually get mad at me for that. "LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEE"
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:37 pm

B-b-but... muh game sounds... There must be a way of muting people and I just haven't found it/looked hard enough for it.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:46 pm

^There might be... I know on Tri there was a way to adjust the mic volume, but not sure :/
MetaMarx wrote:
I always keep my gamepad volume at 0. People actually get mad at me for that. "LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEE"

I also keep my 3DS at basically the same thing. This is probably mostly due to my habit of listening to music at the same time as when I play video games and wanting to hear my music, and then also because I don't want to bother anyone around me with the sound effects of me trying to kill some monster they've never even heard of xD
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:08 pm

I wish more forumers would go to Free B, Lobby 10. I go there and I never see any MHWiki rooms...
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:25 am

E&Troy wrote:
I wish more forumers would go to Free B, Lobby 10. I go there and I never see any MHWiki rooms...

I didn't know there was a regular place that people met. When I am on, I will go here first.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:55 pm

I too will do this, I tend to just search for rooms hunting the things I need
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next