Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 am

I really don't understand this.
Sometimes I can do quests perfectly, and other times I just do so badly I abandon the quest, even if I'm using the exact same set and items as I was doing the quest perfect.
I managed to beat the 2 Green narga's without dying in 26 minutes, but the next time I tried I died to the first narga twice within 6 minutes, not a single change to my equipment or items.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:30 pm

GobulHunterJames wrote:
I really don't understand this.
Sometimes I can do quests perfectly, and other times I just do so badly I abandon the quest, even if I'm using the exact same set and items as I was doing the quest perfect.
I managed to beat the 2 Green narga's without dying in 26 minutes, but the next time I tried I died to the first narga twice within 6 minutes, not a single change to my equipment or items.

Sometimes you just have bad runs. It happens to everyone
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:07 pm

and sometimes you have the runs while you hunt.. which is also bad.

Any ways Gobul, remember that you wont swing the weapon, hit the monster or do everything the exact same every time.. Same with the computer AI. So you're going to have different battles each time.. Some better or worse than others.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Why Cera Cymmetry need to have -20% aff T_T just like no slots wasn't enought for this weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
LOKI
Bnahabra
LOKI

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Cambell wrote:
How much would you consider to be 'reasonably active'? :)I'm in WA, is all, and I'd be happy to hunt with someone

A couple times a week or thereabouts. My brother and I want to get back into MH and it's always more fun with other players.

PM me if you're interested.

On Topic:

Made Volvidon X set, check skills and have no idea what to gem.

Go through 3 pages of tali's and realise I have some pretty crap tali's.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:56 am

LOKI wrote:
Why can't I find any reasonably active hunters to team up with in Australia (or at least my timezone)?

We're around, there's a few of us that hunt together most nights.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:02 am

Antari18 wrote:
Why Cera Cymmetry need to have -20% aff T_T just like no slots wasn't enought for this weapon.

and that Sharpness..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:52 am

Sharpness of Cera is actually something which i fully understand because it makes it balanced. It's tiny purple allows you to land 9 Lv3 charges before it goes down to white. Nero's Anguish need 19. This forces you to use your attack with head, avoid comboing etc. To decrease amount of time when sharpening just eat for Polisher. I'd say Cera has it niche - it's adressed to very experienced GS players, who really knows how to swing that weapon.

On the other hand negative affinity is really a problem because there's always this chance RNG will screw you over and you'll underperform miserably. If only CD mechanic doesn't change... On that subject Nero's Anguish is more reliable but also got lower raw.

The most inexcusable aspect is actually no slots which drastically limits skill options.

The best set which i can get is CE+2, Sharpness+1, Focus, Crit Draw. It lacks ear protection which has huge role on GS sets overall imho.

Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Welp, time to ditch the 3U community on Miiverse for awhile. All the posts are the same and have nothing to do with 3U woooooo
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Doing a quest, killing a monster...then remember that you were going to capture it. ~Myra
Back to top Go down
Secun
Seltas Queen
Secun

Thank you Points : 40

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:53 am

Farming for Gigginox S on my Bowgun only alt character. Toxin Avenger is not a fun quest with only the base Rathling Gun.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:15 pm

Here's a fun little frustrating story:

I found a group of people to do the plesi adv quest because I need it's crown. Mid-way through the first plesi, and Ivory Lagi spawns and they go to fight it..... all three of them. There was also no way they could handle it. Two HR 6 with HR ear and an HR 100 with the most wrong equipment to go up against the blasted thing. I killed the first plesi without any problem. The second came around I killed it solo as well. The other three hunters were getting on my nerves. I considered abandoning until I saw the final plesi. SCORE! GOLD CROWN! I got so hyped and I was kicking the thing's ass. Then out of nowhere.... the host triple carted. Part of me is extremely angry, but the other part is glad they failed. They didn't get to leech off of my work.
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Farming Zinogre for Jaspers. Got one so far...need two more. One for armor piece, the other for LS upgrade...DX
At least I can bring him down in a bit over fifteen minutes now.

Azure Rathalos being so rare in free-hunts; want his armor very badly for HG Earplugs. Don't want to do Azure Attack, mostly because of the fact that I'm terrified of that darn DEVILJHO.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:55 pm

finding a team for "A Father and Son Outing" is harder than finding a team for super brachy

Why would you ever want to ditch CE+3 on an Eclipse Gambit set  /no/ 
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Poisonox's CPR.
Forgetting the dungbombs on Evil-Joe hunt.
Realizing that you need G-rank materials to upgrade weapons further...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:12 pm

So many abandoned harvest tours just for a couple hercudrome.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:23 am

I'm really pissed off how dumb are some people and how ridiculous their arguments are. I've been kicked multiple times for having HR999 without a fckin reason outside of simple fact that i have HR999... It started to be really hard to find city to play :| The best excuse I heard yesterday is that "I won't play with someone who have 999 because you have no skill". And I sense huge increase in such attitude in these days... like seriously... people WTF? What's the reason of this?
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:40 am

HR1-998 : " Oh this dude must be some real good monster hunter!" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
HR 999 : "I wonder what Hacks he used/ Thats some hardcore Altreon clusting there/ HR doen't mean shit ; if he ever carts he must be some hr1 equivalent scrub" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Kitahari
Kelbi
Kitahari

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:27 am

I could have been Hr999... but meh
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:35 am

Lucas wrote:
HR 999 : "I wonder what Hacks he used/ Thats some hardcore Altreon clusting there/ HR doen't mean shit ; if he ever carts he must be some hr1  equivalent scrub" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, a hr999? OH ME MUST BE SOME ARROGANT JERK. *kicks without giving him a chance*
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:30 pm

TKMT wrote:
Lucas wrote:
HR 999 : "I wonder what Hacks he used/ Thats some hardcore Altreon clusting there/ HR doen't mean shit ; if he ever carts he must be some hr1  equivalent scrub" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, a hr999? OH ME MUST BE SOME ARROGANT JERK. *kicks without giving him a chance*

That's why it's nice to get someone's guild card because you can then see how many hours they've spent playing, how many weapons they've used, and so on. Basically allowing you to see (to some degree) if they Four Point Formation-ed themselved to HR 999 or not.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96
Aptonoth
Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:30 pm

thank you for this link to this post... i need a ranting thread. :3
Back to top Go down
Crypt96
Aptonoth
Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm

THE F*** IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! HAVE THEY NEVER HEARD OF BOMBING?!?!? THEY ATTACK IT THINKING THEYLL BE FINE!@!!! AND 3 PEOPLE DIE AND ITS GG!!!

OMG PEOPLE!!! ITS A BOMB!! I SAID IM USING A BOMB! BACK THE F*** UP!! >;CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

UGH!! OTHER THAN THAT....

I had a barioth die in 2 minutes.. thats a plus.
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:16 pm

The incompetence of some people...

Okay, I was farm Silver Rathalos for his armor and someone pops up. They're using the Brother Blazes. I ask said person if they have a Water, Thunder, or Slime Weapons.

They answer no.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET PAST THE DIRE MIRALIS!

THEY GO AFTER A SILVER RATHALOS WITH THE GOD DAMN BROTHER BLAZES!

AND THEN THEY FAINT TWICE!
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:17 am

I could have been HR999 if I cared...but Tri and 3U aren't Frontier and there's no real reason to go higher than 100 (which I'm not yet, at 69 currently). If we got Frontier and it's good I'd play all the time and have a reason to grind ranks insanely high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next