Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Darklinghunter wrote:
Animated_Shadow wrote:
26 Lagiacrus hunted, not one plate.

I need three plates.

dual high rank quest ?

Can't seem to find this dual quest, what level is it in?
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:34 pm

I like how the brady guide has no info on Dire Miralis or Alatreon. It's not like they're some secret dragon we can't know anything about...

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:04 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
I like how the brady guide has no info on Dire Miralis or Alatreon. It's not like they're some secret dragon we can't know anything about...

lol, they also don't have official art for either. Which is annoying
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Yet oddly enough they have their weapon stats lol.

My rant is soloing every single arena quest with every single weapon type just to get sword saints and barrage earrings. Only reason I am putting myself through this kind of torture is because they are both worth it.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:17 am

Yuki wrote:

My rant is soloing every single arena quest with every single weapon type just to get sword saints and barrage earrings. Only reason I am putting myself through this kind of torture is because they are both worth it.

Do you have to solo it or can you have a partner?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:45 pm

evahnulahm wrote:
Yuki wrote:

Do you have to solo it or can you have a partner?

She's playing on the 3DS, and no one around her has it. So yeah, she has to play solo.
Back to top Go down
chidori251
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Zinogre Jasper. Zinogre @#%@#$@ Jasper. So done. I've wasted at least 4 hours yesterday farming the village zinogre, capping it every time. NONE WHATSOEVER.So today I decided that I was going to get it no matter what. And I finally do. I get one in the rewards. I jump up and start running around screaming like a madman. Yes, I did it! I finally did it! I run back to my DS to triumphantly accept my reward. "would you like to save the game?". Wait, where is my jasper? It... It timed out??? @#$#@#$@#$@#$!
So yeah, think I'm done with zinogre for now. Or maybe forever.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:11 am

Don't waste your time with caping or killing monster when you farm for gems, unless you need other mats too. The fastest way of farming certain gems is tail farming (cutting the tail at the beggining of the quest, abanson if don't carve gem). Yesterday i was tail farming village ivory lagi for lagi sapphires. Got 2 of them after literally 30 minutes (1 tail = less than 1 minute) and i was ready for helios x coil :] Of course there are some monsters like Deviljho which takes more time to cut the tail but overall this method is faster than killing the monster or caping.

Anyway yesterday i finished 1/3 basic GS sets. Awakening GS set (Awaken, HGE, Crit Draw, Sharpness+1). Too bad it's impossible to fit there Focus Sad by vort Next i was farming goldbeard for fur and gems, got two gems in one quest so i can easily finish upgrade deus HBG and swax.

Still i can't stand that you can't make full G rank Jhen armor without those damn allbraces. In other words, without doing this solo impossible quest you can't have jhen waist and hands... which are essential to my 2 other GS sets because of rock steady.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Martoboyo
Aptonoth
Martoboyo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:13 am

chidori251 wrote:
Zinogre Jasper. Zinogre @#%@#$@ Jasper. So done. I've wasted at least 4 hours yesterday farming the village zinogre, capping it every time. NONE WHATSOEVER.So today I decided that I was going to get it no matter what. And I finally do. I get one in the rewards. I jump up and start running around screaming like a madman. Yes, I did it! I finally did it! I run back to my DS to triumphantly accept my reward. "would you like to save the game?". Wait, where is my jasper? It... It timed out??? @#$#@#$@#$@#$!
So yeah, think I'm done with zinogre for now. Or maybe forever.
Got most of my Jaspers at G-Rank. If you have reached it already, try to do the Dual Zinogre Quest. If not, try to do multiple monster quests that involve one. "Lurkers in the Woods" is a good quest to farm in the village. It gives a nice chance for Narga Medullas too.
Back to top Go down
chidori251
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Don't waste your time with caping or killing monster when you farm for gems, unless you need other mats too. The fastest way of farming certain gems is tail farming (cutting the tail at the beggining of the quest, abanson if don't carve gem). Yesterday i was tail farming village ivory lagi for lagi sapphires. Got 2 of them after literally 30 minutes (1 tail = less than 1 minute) and i was ready for helios x coil :] Of course there are some monsters like Deviljho which takes more time to cut the tail but overall this method is faster than killing the monster or caping.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:09 pm

God damn B Blos Ridges... i've hunted black blos all week and need 6 for my pierce set, derp.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Was doing the triple Plessy 6* quest and I see a spear tuna for literally the first time. Try to fish it out but it never bites and plessy hip checks me whenever it looks like it might be close. Team kills last plessy and no spear tuna! FU you big lazy fat tuna!
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:34 pm

I got like 6-8 in village fishing quest, trying to obtain small goldfish for horn. Maybe you should try that.
Back to top Go down
Applejho
Najarala
Applejho

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:52 pm

I've done free hunts every time I play 3U for the last two weeks and haven't gotten a single starred commodity. I'm about to lose my mind if I can't get any of that useful stuff from the Argosy.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:24 pm

^ All i get is damn Great Jaggi and Peco high rank -.-
Back to top Go down
2d6
Kelbi
2d6

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Applejho wrote:
I've done free hunts every time I play 3U for the last two weeks and haven't gotten a single starred commodity. I'm about to lose my mind if I can't get any of that useful stuff from the Argosy.

My problem Is I typically cap 2 low end monsters (jaggi, peco, azuros etc) and one higher end (S.Urg, Los, Lag) and I get the 2-3 star rare trades and nothing 5 star+ which are the only ones I need.

I always free hunt with autotracker and cap expert active.
Capping grants more rare trades, sometimes more than one per monster.
After you clear out the forecast monsters something else usually shows up within a couple of mins, and autotracker lets you pick up on that immediately.

You probably know all this but might be useful to someone....
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Spoiler:

Goldbeard Ceadeus... I got a couple of issues with this guy.

WARNING: Long winded rant ahead.

FIRST OF ALL: It is damn infuriating to me how precise he seems to be with his water beams. I can evade his vertical and horizontal beams no problem, mind you. The issue is his normal, straight on beam and the uber beams (whenever he swims to the top/bottom of the area.) For some reason, it seems like he keeps tracking me with them all the way up to firing them. Normally, when a monster does something like that, they home in on you up until maybe a second, or half second, before they unleash the attack; this is so you can get out of dodge (as long as your paying attention.) This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening at all... At first, I blamed it on having my gunlance out, even though I would lunge away from my position every time I saw it coming. And there would definitely not be enough time for me to sheathe it and swim away. But I just started a new hunt with him. The first thing he did when he noticed me was to start charging for his straight beam at me. Since I didn't have my gl out yet, I started swimming as fast as I could sideways, and even tried evading at the last second. But he kept looking straight at me the whole time, and it hit me straight on with no evidence of me coming close to getting away from it...
/no/
It's not that it even hurts that much. (except for the uber beam.) It's that you (or at least me. For all I know, it's the easiest thing to dodge for everyone else and I'm just being an idiot.) just can't get away from it, and I can't even block it (I don't have an armor set with guard up yet.). The only times he's fired his beams and it's missed me have been whenever he fired them at Cha-Cha and Kayamba. Sometimes they still hit me... Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it like that remark above, and I'm just being an idiot?

However, that's not as infuriating to me as his Fur... That sh!t just isn't even funny. I'm currently trying to make the Helios X Gunner set. I've farmed all the Deep, Dark, and Earth Dragongems, and just got the two Lagia Sapphires this morning. As long as it took me to gather all of those, I could at least understand why those would take awhile to get. They're the uber rare drops. Of course it'd be hard to get them. And at least I only require a couple from each. But these G.Ceadeus Furs... These guys are way too hard to get for how many you need. I honestly don't understand why they're this hard to get. For one, making them a quest/break rewards only drop is bad enough. But as far as I can tell, you can only get two per run? At least, that's the most I've received before. One from breaking the beard, and one from quest rewards. And that's if I'm lucky. I just did two runs, and neither gave me any furs. None of this would be a problem, if I didn't require so many of them for basically everything. I need 13 of these sons of b!tches just to make the armor alone, nevermind all of the equipment that requires them. And each of those upgrades/crafts require 3 to 6 furs each. Why?? What arbitrary reasoning is behind this?
Can anyone at least confirm for me whether or not you can actually get more than just 2 per run, and I'm just being really unlucky?
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:12 am

Lol, sucks about the fur. Make a pierce gunner set and post a piercehbg only room for speed kills to grind for fur is what I recommend.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 am

After a lot of training and preparations i built pretty good GL set to counter G rank Jhen solo with Atrillery Expert, Bombardier, S+1 and Awakened Slime Wide GL. Killed it for the first time after 30 minutes. feellikeboss.jpg I literally jumped after killing this bastard for the first time. Broke all tusks, both wrists. Than screen rewards comes - NO ALLBRACES! fuuuuuuuu

Did same quest 2 more times with all parts broken ofc. No allbraces T__T

After 5th Jhen got 2 allbraces :D Now i need only few more to finish set Yes by vort So overall feels good.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:30 am

Hate dem allbraces! You need so many of them and it seems like people always want to break the tusks when in reality those drops are easy to get unlike the allbraces.
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 am

evahnulahm wrote:
Lol, sucks about the fur. Make a pierce gunner set and post a piercehbg only room for speed kills to grind for fur is what I recommend.

I only have the 3DS version... Hopefully someday soon I can get the Wii U version and show you all my "leet pro lolhaxor skillz." (not.) In any case, I recently got hit with some good luck, and now I'm down to one last fur needed!

Spoiler:
lol

I've also somehow started managing to dodge his uber beams! I have no idea what I'm doing to avoid those, though...
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:17 am

Need 4 Lagiacrus Mantles, poop.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:27 am

My continual rant about the terrible setup of online where the room disbands when the host leaves causes me endless rage. I dont understand why people dont say "I am leaving, go ahead and leave" before they just exit is beyond me. Probably pointless to hope that Capcom will patch or change this, but all it takes is for the person who was the first to join to be auto designated host when the original host leaves, I hope whomever designed it that way gets kicked in the junk once a day.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:52 am

Sometimes people get disconnected from the server because of a poor disconnection.

Anyways...my rant is about French players. How is it one round they do fine but another hunt they fail miserably? I had this occur to me while farming Lucent Nargacuga yesterday for Moonshards so I can finish my gunner set.
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:48 pm

i doubt it's only the french that accomplish that feat...
but maybe your bipolar player was actually 2 people taking turns and the second one was really bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next