Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Argh, man Alatreon hits like a ton of bricks and I derped so many binder shots I just abandoned the quest I got so pissed.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:05 pm

why does naga have to stand on it's hind legs...
it's so kraken weird... like why? who in the sea decided to keep that feature for nargz
uigh... it's so damn creepy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Guh, farmed Hallowed Jhen for a bit today and got 3 Ghostly Quartz, was like sweet now i can make some charmer decorations to gem the skill in on my azuros set, go to look and it is 3 freaking quartz for 1 decoration that gives 1 charmer point....WTF! So i need 12 Quartz to gem this skill in! Wow, guess I will give up on that and just try to farm for the talisman.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:36 pm

You could just hop on H. Jhen with a gathering set, mine for Quartz, kill yourself 3 times.

Easy 5-9 Quartz.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Stygian Zinogre, I can deal with you well enough, you've been rather good with drops really. Only had to do each of your quests once to get the parts I needed for my lance. It's not your fault I'm pissed, it's the game's fault.
Soloing double S.Zinogre quest, and after being forced to kill the first (didn't know it also goes to the secret area to rest), I didn't have a lot of time to capture the second. After a painful half a quest it finally starts to limp!... with less than a minute to spare. I run to next area and lay the trap down, but it decides to do it's dragon strut for twenty seconds. Finally, ten seconds to the end it runs at me and my trap. I toss the tranqs, get it with both, and then, one second to go!... Nope, time up. TIME FREAKING UP! I was literally a SINGLE SECOND from passing that quest, I had spend all my potions and potion combinations, was even finishing the quest on first aid meds, and I get time overed by one second. Realize now the sword and shield I picked might not have been ideal, not going to apologize for catching the ten dracophage bugs I needed, but the fact I was one second from quest completion + rewards screen pisses me off. Mostly because of that unusually LONG time it spend just strutting, it felt as if the game knew that time was almost up, and my only chance was that trap, and decided to stall.
-sigh- Whatever, I got the parts I needed and an extra S.Zin Skymerald from the first one. I can come back to that quest sometime else.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Lol pretty sure it's your fault since I can solo them in 10 mins each without capping.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Silverwind wrote:
Stygian Zinogre, I can deal with you well enough, you've been rather good with drops really. Only had to do each of your quests once to get the parts I needed for my lance. It's not your fault I'm pissed, it's the game's fault.
Soloing double S.Zinogre quest, and after being forced to kill the first (didn't know it also goes to the secret area to rest), I didn't have a lot of time to capture the second. After a painful half a quest it finally starts to limp!... with less than a minute to spare. I run to next area and lay the trap down, but it decides to do it's dragon strut for twenty seconds. Finally, ten seconds to the end it runs at me and my trap. I toss the tranqs, get it with both, and then, one second to go!... Nope, time up. TIME FREAKING UP! I was literally a SINGLE SECOND from passing that quest, I had spend all my potions and potion combinations, was even finishing the quest on first aid meds, and I get time overed by one second. Realize now the sword and shield I picked might not have been ideal, not going to apologize for catching the ten dracophage bugs I needed, but the fact I was one second from quest completion + rewards screen pisses me off. Mostly because of that unusually LONG time it spend just strutting, it felt as if the game knew that time was almost up, and my only chance was that trap, and decided to stall.
-sigh- Whatever, I got the parts I needed and an extra S.Zin Skymerald from the first one. I can come back to that quest sometime else.
You obviously weren't attacking enough and/or turtling the whole time. Just make peco hbg, gem for pellet up recoil down+1 and evade extender and then watch them die.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:03 am

Actually, was sticking to them the whole time, my selection of sword and shield to use was pretty bad. Thought that Serevento would work the best due to it inflicting dragonblight a lot, so at least I don't lose my element when I run out of seeds and the shaka with nulberry mask. I was wrong, plain and simple, but I wasn't going to abandon the quest since I got that skymerald.
And agreed Haruno, ranged is the way to go with those bloody things. When I go back to them I'll do that.
Yes Sai, it was my fault, but how about giving some constructive criticism instead of wording it in a way that implies 'you suck' buddy.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:44 am

Silverwind wrote:

Yes Sai, it was my fault, but how about giving some constructive criticism instead of wording it in a way that implies 'you suck' buddy.

~Welcome to the Internet

If I done it my way I would have just LS or Arch'd them. But that's just me, and Zinogre/Stygian are just really really easy to me so....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:12 am

Otoshimo wrote:

~Welcome to the Internet

If I done it my way I would have just LS or Arch'd them. But that's just me, and Zinogre/Stygian are just really really easy to me so....
I don't have too much trouble with Zinogre itself, I even farmed HR one for money and spare jaspers when I need to. It's when Stygian goes supercharged that I have trouble, it just moves so fast I have to predict it right 100% or it'll smack me and inflict dragonblight. And it seems hard wired to use it's seeking ball attack when I need to use a potion... I actually kick it around when it's out of supercharged, but it goes into it within a minute of leaving and it was hard getting it out with a sub-par sword and shield.

And I've been on the internet a while, I just expect more from people on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:10 am

Dire Miralis with 2 GS , gg Vort :D
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:41 am

Sai_ wrote:
You could just hop on H. Jhen with a gathering set, mine for Quartz, kill yourself 3 times.

Easy 5-9 Quartz.

Really?! Man I need to start thinking of this stuff! Thanks I will go try it out.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:44 pm

I've been tryin to solo G rank Jhen event and there's no fckin way of doing it. Seriously... that big fat cow just keeps destroying my ship over and over and there's nothing i could do...

I watch some gameplays on youtobe of ppl solo it in like 20 minutes... i did everything they do and still can't succeed. My skills are AuL, Sharpness+1. I have attack up from food, from shakalakas, might seeds. I used skysunderer (dragon lance).

Every time i do this quest it goes like this: everything goes great till final showdown, i break rocks on its back, hit dragonator on ship, gong and balista when needed. I use antidragon bombs, balista etc. Than on final showdown i break both wrists. As soon as i hit dragonator on final showdown (because Jhen approach the ship) he goes completely apeshit... To put is straight he keeps constantly attacking the ship even after i hit gong and bind him. One hit after another and no breaks... (all this time i'm hitting his wrists). And after 30-35 minutes the ship is destroyed... everytime...

The worst part is that i bought this game mainly to get my hands on G rank Jhen family armors... I just love its designs and G rank normal Jhen set have great skills for GS user... and now it looks like i will have to buy Wii U version ONLY to be able to kill this abomination...
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Antari18 wrote:
and now it looks like i will have to buy Wii U version ONLY to be able to kill this abomination...

...or... make a honed blade set with adrenaline+2
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Lalo wrote:
Antari18 wrote:
and now it looks like i will have to buy Wii U version ONLY to be able to kill this abomination...

...or... make a honed blade set with adrenaline+2

And here is a farely simple one to make.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Well thx for advice guys but for starters i'm still at hr55. Than again i don't think adren+2 will help here... it looks like this event was designed to do with at least one other hunter. No matter how strong i am, it looks like someone need to be on the boat to keep an eye on binder/gong/dragonator. I dunno.

Also i've come to realize that the main problem with this quest is 50 minutes time limit. I managed to repel Hallowed today i guess only because it was 30 min only.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Antari18 wrote:
it looks like this event was designed to do with at least one other hunter. No matter how strong i am

There is nothing un-soloable!
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Lalo wrote:
Antari18 wrote:
it looks like this event was designed to do with at least one other hunter. No matter how strong i am

In theory :P I mean i saw people doing it but for me it's too hard.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Lalo wrote:
Antari18 wrote:

In theory :P I mean i saw people doing it but for me it's too hard.

Sometime when I get some free time, I'm going to try to solo it. If (when) I lose, I'll at least be able to see how hard it is.

On-topic: It's been mentioned hundreds of times, but I hate it so bad how I have to kick people when I leave a room when I'm the host. I always feel so bad...
Back to top Go down
Animated_Shadow
Aptonoth
Animated_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:44 am

26 Lagiacrus hunted, not one plate.

I need three plates.
Back to top Go down
http://ninetyninepercentgaming.wordpress.com/
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:16 am

Animated_Shadow wrote:
26 Lagiacrus hunted, not one plate.

I need three plates.

dual high rank quest ?
Back to top Go down
Martoboyo
Aptonoth
Martoboyo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:34 am

Sigh... Farming the triple Rathian Quest for Mantles. 9 Rathians later, I have 5 Rubies, 12 Medulla's (not kidding, I'm drowning in those things) and some Surspikes, but no Mantles. Same goes for Lagia Mantles.
But the worst thing to get in MH3U are: TAILS. I nearly always cut the tail, but the game hates me so much it rather has me carving 2 S.Zin Skymerald and a lot of Cortexes than even a single S.Zin Tail. Same goes for Azure Rathalos Tails, Barioth Tails, Agnaktor Tails. Even with a 70% drop rate, I still have to do about 3-5 runs for a single tail carve.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:17 am

Martoboyo wrote:
Sigh... Farming the triple Rathian Quest for Mantles. 9 Rathians later, I have 5 Rubies, 12 Medulla's (not kidding, I'm drowning in those things) and some Surspikes, but no Mantles. Same goes for Lagia Mantles.
But the worst thing to get in MH3U are: TAILS. I nearly always cut the tail, but the game hates me so much it rather has me carving 2 S.Zin Skymerald and a lot of Cortexes than even a single S.Zin Tail. Same goes for Azure Rathalos Tails, Barioth Tails, Agnaktor Tails. Even with a 70% drop rate, I still have to do about 3-5 runs for a single tail carve.

Same boat on the Ian Mantles.

If http://www.kiranico.com/ is to be believed, Peak Performers is the best shot. So I even made myself a Great Luck/S+1/HGE set to farm this quest.

Still no mantles.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:01 am

Atalanta wrote:
Martoboyo wrote:

If http://www.kiranico.com/ is to be believed, Peak Performers is the best shot. So I even made myself a Great Luck/S+1/HGE set to farm this quest.

Still no mantles.

I did that quest with a guy that had great luck and in the 7 quests we did of peak performers he only got 3 and I got 6. Dunno if great luck only increases lower level rewards but I am apprehensive that it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:01 am

evahnulahm wrote:
Atalanta wrote:
Martoboyo wrote:

Still no mantles.

I did that quest with a guy that had great luck and in the 7 quests we did of peak performers he only got 3 and I got 6. Dunno if great luck only increases lower level rewards but I am apprehensive that it is worth it.

Great luck increases the number of quest rewards. So in theory, more rewards should mean more opportunities for rare items. In practice, however, the game's desire sensor just overwhelms statistics.

Still, you both did better than I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next